Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Common Sense 319 – A Recipe for Caesar

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:15 pm
liberty has a value greater than life.
Arguable.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:34 pm

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:33 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Arguable.
Well, make your argument. Would you allow yourself to be enslaved to save your life? True, your life now is a kind of slavery but when will the tradeoff of security for liberty be too much? You know what Benjamin Franklin said on the matter.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:31 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Negative. The 2.2 Million deaths included preventative measures like social distancing.

LOL. No it didn't. Am I the only one who read the paper??

It was literally the upper end estimate if the United States did nothing at all.
That is how I read it.
I read it too and they did admit that their modelling was based on a lot of assumptions and best guesses.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Arguable.
Well, make your argument. Would you allow yourself to be enslaved to save your life? True, your life now is a kind of slavery but when will the tradeoff of security for liberty be too much? You know what Benjamin Franklin said on the matter.
A.) Benjamin Franklin was a terrorist, but worse, he was a try-hard trying to impress his betters.

B.) Yes, I would save my life through voluntary enslavement. Anyone who says else-why is a liar. "Liberty" is often a sliding scale, but "Death" isn't.

C.) I could ask the Libert/Slavery trade off in the other direction. We have (ALL OF US) benefited from our minor voluntary enslavement to the rules. Few of us would sacrifice any of our current luxury for absolute liberty. How much Liberty are you REALLY comfortable with?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:54 pm
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:31 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 pm

LOL. No it didn't. Am I the only one who read the paper??

It was literally the upper end estimate if the United States did nothing at all.
That is how I read it.
I read it too and they did admit that their modelling was based on a lot of assumptions and best guesses.
Every step of the way the experts have said "THIS IS BASED ON CURRENT INFORMATION."

It doesn't matter, though. People who resent experts will always try to push their communist leveling schemes on the rest of us.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:01 pm

Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:30 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Arguable.
A.) Benjamin Franklin was a terrorist, but worse, he was a try-hard trying to impress his betters.

B.) Yes, I would save my life through voluntary enslavement. Anyone who says else-why is a liar. "Liberty" is often a sliding scale, but "Death" isn't.

C.) I could ask the Libert/Slavery trade off in the other direction. We have (ALL OF US) benefited from our minor voluntary enslavement to the rules. Few of us would sacrifice any of our current luxury for absolute liberty. How much Liberty are you REALLY comfortable with?
Dude, you need to read my book traveling through Africa. You may try and save your skin, but I’m going to die.

There is a trade-off of liberty vs. security but no one seems to be giving any value to liberty in the current situation. Trump can read it; he knows if liberty is not restored soon, all hell will break loose, and I trust his instincts to make that happen as soon as he can; authoritarians & theists be damned.

p.s. Benjamin Franklin was a Meta; as am I.
p.p.s. Trump is a Meta too.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:41 pm

Trump is possibly the least meta famous person in history. At least since William Hung.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:41 pm
Trump is possibly the least meta famous person in history. At least since William Hung.
I had to look him up. I sing better than that and I wouldn't dream of going on a talent show...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Excuse me if I think I can judge “Meta” better than anybody here.

p.s. But insult me all you like, my life is to die for. Smitty seems to be having a pretty good time too.
o.s. Trump’s too, though I think I beat him by a hair.