SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:47 am

Like nobody cares what British lefties think, come and try to stop us, or just go fuck yourselves already

You're lucky we don't treat you like the enemies you are, cause if we did, we would kill you all
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:49 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:41 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:34 am

...and you like the taste of his dick so much you call all criticism TDS.
Not true at all, I even criticize Trump myself, I just pick battles infinitely better than you do

You just assume that the material you think is the best, is the only material, and therefore I call all criticism TDS, nope just most of your criticisms are TDS

I know you want to believe that you got A+ material, but you actually have F material, because you crib notes off media outlets who also have F material, and that's all you got
Thing is, that's what you say every single time someone criticises him.
Every single time.
Just when people criticize him for stupid reasons

When Smitty criticizes Trump he often has a point, your signal to noise ratio just sucks Monte, and you can't tell the difference between the two
*yip*

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:50 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:40 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:38 am
Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:24 am

So you're saying they've just been guessing this whole time?
That's what models are ...sophisticated guesses more or less. I think many models were gloomier bc they wanted to scare the public and bc yes people need to take it serious . Not truthful but it's a motivation thats plausible and not nessasarily nefarious.
The real messy thing here is that there is no idea when or if a vaccine or an effective treatment will be. Plus without that it's just going to keep spreading and being a reoccurring issue. There is no real quarantine going on.
So let's say the sophisticated guesses are constantly wrong. Why do we have them and why are we creating policy based on them?
We are projecting and promoting policies bc that is what technocrats do. It's partly meant to control and partly meant to appear like they know. Which they don't. The media likes to spread panic as well and everyday can be like a rollacoaster of sensationalism and sales. They sell you and get clicks and ads and views. They keep doing it bc that is what they do. Maybe they high balled the death rates for the us bc they didn't know but wanted to be able to correct it and say hey look our policies helped reduce the death rate etc
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:49 am
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Not true at all, I even criticize Trump myself, I just pick battles infinitely better than you do

You just assume that the material you think is the best, is the only material, and therefore I call all criticism TDS, nope just most of your criticisms are TDS

I know you want to believe that you got A+ material, but you actually have F material, because you crib notes off media outlets who also have F material, and that's all you got
Every single time.

When Smitty criticizes Trump he often has a point, your signal to noise ratio just sucks Monte, and you can't tell the difference between the two
Yawn.
Only your opinion is valid, everything else is TDS.
Life's too short for circular arguments.
I'm going back to Breaking Bad.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:54 am

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Every single time.

Bull in a China Shop, feature not a bug, British lefties can die in a fire if they don't like it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 am

Currently reading the HHS guidelines on how to count COVID-19 deaths: https://www.scribd.com/document/4556078 ... ted-Deaths
In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as“probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19infection was likely.
An accurate count of the number of deaths due to COVID–19 infection, which depends in part on proper death certification,is critical to ongoing public health surveillance and response.When a death is due to COVID–19, it is likely the UCOD and thus, it should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I ofthe death certificate.was likely.
Also, a MN senator/medical professional has commented on something that I suspected was happening:
Senator Dr. Scott Jensen: Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.
Any time an organization is getting money from the government for having a certain data set, they're going to milk that teat for all it's got, even if it means falsifying data, because every middle manager and bean counter are incentivized to do it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 am

Party of Lincoln as I may be, I don't look to the POTUS to save me

The National Command Authority does not protect me, I protect the National Command Authority

Well Regulate Militia

Hoplites at Marathon

The place to find Cincinnatus is in the mirror
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:50 am
Xenophon wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:40 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:38 am

That's what models are ...sophisticated guesses more or less. I think many models were gloomier bc they wanted to scare the public and bc yes people need to take it serious . Not truthful but it's a motivation thats plausible and not nessasarily nefarious.
The real messy thing here is that there is no idea when or if a vaccine or an effective treatment will be. Plus without that it's just going to keep spreading and being a reoccurring issue. There is no real quarantine going on.
So let's say the sophisticated guesses are constantly wrong. Why do we have them and why are we creating policy based on them?
We are projecting and promoting policies bc that is what technocrats do. It's partly meant to control and partly meant to appear like they know. Which they don't. The media likes to spread panic as well and everyday can be like a rollacoaster of sensationalism and sales. They sell you and get clicks and ads and views. They keep doing it bc that is what they do. Maybe they high balled the death rates for the us bc they didn't know but wanted to be able to correct it and say hey look our policies helped reduce the death rate etc
Can Technocrats line up at the wall with all the leftists, then?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:53 am
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Every single time.

Yawn.
Only your opinion is valid, everything else is TDS.
Life's too short for circular arguments.
I'm going back to Breaking Bad.
Not just my opinion, others opinions too, but not the opinions of the deranged, they are not valid

Watching Breaking Bad > Trump Derangement Syndrome
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:10 pm

The POTUS is only CinC of the Pentagon : Public Employee

Defense of the light of civilization itself ain't about the West Wing

It's about the Declaration of Independence preamble

Hoplites at Bunker Hill

Shorty want to Ride With Me, Ride With Me
We Can Get Low, Hop Into The Chevy 4 Door
Blow Dro, want to Ride With Me, Ride With Me