Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:29 pm
Imagining that your top 3 applies to the general voting populace is a helluva drug.
My top 3 was based on perception of the general voting populace, StA's was not.
I literally quoted you. Unless you go back and edit your posts from last summer, nobody is going to be fooled.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:29 pm
Imagining that your top 3 applies to the general voting populace is a helluva drug.
My top 3 was based on perception of the general voting populace, StA's was not.
I literally quoted you. Unless you go back and edit your posts from last summer, nobody is going to be fooled.
I have lots of posts in this thread dude, you cherry picking a post where I never even stated where I ranked the candidates to pretend I ranked Bernie out of the top 3 isn't going to fool anyone who can read. You didn't pick Bernie dude, you picked Tulsi, so shut the fuck up.

You based your opinion on Biden having no chance and wishful thinking in the case of Gabbard and Yang, I never based my position on Bernie having no chance, I did say that Gabbard and Yang had no chance though. I was right, you were wrong.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:44 pm

I am going with your prediction. First response to this thread. It's not cherry picking. You are evading accountability like a deranged woman.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:48 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:44 pm
I am going with your prediction. First response to this thread. It's not cherry picking. You are evading accountability like a deranged woman.
My first post in this thread was not my big prediction, we discussed the primary in the Era of Trump thread, this thread was started long into our argument and my first post in this thread was simply me jumping over mid-argument into this thread. The only time I wrote Bernie off was for like the first few weeks after his heart attack, but when he didn't tank, he was back in the top 3 in short order. Even after his heart attack, he was still in my top 4, well ahead of Gabbard, which is who you picked, not Sanders.

You have a shit memory, and it's me who is the stoner, sad.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 pm

You picked Tulsi and here you are claiming your posts age well? Legit hilarious.
:lol:

Hell I even had Bernie higher in my top 3 than you did, you had Tulsi and Yang ahead of him, I had him number two.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:47 pm

DNC looking good
Fife wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:05 am

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:51 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm
we spent months talking biden but now the top 3 is what the bet was? weak
No, others spent months pumping up Biden... I said he didn't have a shot. Looks like I was right.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 pm

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 pm
You picked Tulsi and here you are claiming your posts age well? Legit hilarious.

Hell I even had Bernie higher in my top 3 than you did, you had Tulsi and Yang ahead of him, I had him number two.

LMFAO

You are really trying to gaslight the forum like this? I liked Tulsi. I placed Bernie as the most likely winner from day one of this thread. I was a little concerned after his heart attack, but that didn't seem to faze the voters one bit.

Give it up, dude. Nobody is going to shame you for getting it wrong, and this is such a stupid thing to lie about when everybody can just go back to your post history in this thread.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:45 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 pm
StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 pm

LMFAO

You are really trying to gaslight the forum like this? I liked Tulsi. I placed Bernie as the most likely winner from day one of this thread. I was a little concerned after his heart attack, but that didn't seem to faze the voters one bit.

Give it up, dude. Nobody is going to shame you for getting it wrong, and this is such a stupid thing to lie about when everybody can just go back to your post history in this thread.
You picked fucking Tulsi. You're the gaslighter.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:16 pm

i picked kamala in my first post what an idiot

but then again i never put any weight on my choice like you two, all i ever said was biden is vulnerable. GUESS I WAS RIGHT