So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Fife

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:08 am

The claim that the Soleimani strike was prompted by a recently discovered and imminent threat is facially and patently false.

IOW, an out-and-out lie.

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:08 am
The claim that the Soleimani strike was prompted by a recently discovered and imminent threat is facially and patently false.

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
They attacked your embassy, and just attacked your air base. What lies? How does that not count as an imminent threat when they attack you and keep attacking you?
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am

Fife wrote:

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
we can say this all night and day but if the secretary of state claims the threat is imminent then who disputes the justification? i saw an headline that pelosi was bringing up the war powers articles but i didn't click on it or read it so idk. i wouldnt be mad at congress for taking back their war authority just because orange man bad

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:12 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am
Fife wrote:

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
They attacked your embassy, and just attacked your air base. What lies? How does that not count as an imminent threat when they attack you and keep attacking you?
This is the part that bothers me, we got some technical black eyes here, and we aren't supposed to respond? Seriously?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:12 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am
Fife wrote:

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
we can say this all night and day but if the secretary of state claims the threat is imminent then who disputes the justification? i saw an headline that pelosi was bringing up the war powers articles but i didn't click on it or read it so idk. i wouldnt be mad at congress for taking back their war authority just because orange man bad
The bullet holes and rocket craters... you tell me....
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:14 am

Fife wrote:

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
Dicks out for Tulsi at this point.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:14 am
Fife wrote:

IOW, an out-and-out lie.
Dicks out for Tulsi at this point.
Get Dat Joe Biden Money, stop waiting on 2020 pipe dreams.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 am

hush everyone, the president of the united states is going to speak and bring clarity to the matter any moment now..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 am
hush everyone, the president of the united states is going to speak and bring clarity to the matter any moment now..

Fake and Gay.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:29 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 am

u wot m8
Huh, if Cunty is referring to me then he is wide of the mark as I am on record as criticising Gabbard for running cover for Assad's chemical attacks on Syrian civilians and have not feigned support for her at all. In fact I called her an appeaser who was an unwitting ally for Putin and Assad and disputed her claim that all the resistance forces in Syria were ISIS terrorists as the Kurds are clearly not.
Same shit different day...
Mad at Tulsi for appeasing Syria while he cheers on appeasement with Iran. No obvious double standard there.
:lol:
Arguing that the assassination of Soleimani was a strategic error that could end in escalating tit for tat reprisals is not appeasement but I'm not surprised in the slightest that you would build that strawman rather than address any of the other opinions I've posted today. Either way, the claim that I feigned support for Gabbard is a fabrication to support Cunty's partisan hack narrative. His next move is likely to be claiming that he wasn't referring to me but I think we all know that is bollocks due to his finishing the post with ''same shit different day''.
Same shit different day.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.