So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

StCapps

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am
TDS sure is a hell of a drug when it gets you making excuses for Trump when he threatens to commit war crimes.
As usual, Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and you Trumpsplain it as 4D chess.
You're as big an idiot as he is.
Cultural sites are not legitimate sites to bomb unless they contain military hardware or personnel.
Of course, no military commander would obey his orders because unlike him they know the rules of war. It's just Trump shouting his mouth off again.
Talk to me when he bombs cultural sites then. Until then, you are falling for obvious bait. Trump doesn't give two shits about bombing cultural sites, it is just Trump shooting his mouth off, yet you are determined to take him hyper seriously, because you're a rube who only wants to believe what will make Trump look the worst, and will except no other plausible explanations for his behavior.

To you, only explanations that make him look bad are plausible, hence TDS. I am willing to entertain explanations of Trump being dumb on a wide arrary of topics, but you never give him credit for anything and believe all the mainstream media spin against him. It is obvious whose bias is blinding them more here Monte, and it ain't mine.
*yip*

brewster

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by brewster » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:16 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:28 am
Montegriffo wrote:
TDS sure is a hell of a drug when it gets you making excuses for Trump when he threatens to commit war crimes.
As usual, Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and you Trumpsplain it as 4D chess.
Cultural sites are not legitimate sites to bomb unless they contain military hardware or personnel.
Of course, no military commander would obey his orders because unlike him they know the rules of war. It's just Trump shouting his mouth off again.
Name the War Crime. And I know which one you are going to say... So why didn't the DNC and you have panties in a bunch when Obama did the same thing to a US fucking Citizen?
No, that's not what he was going to say. The threatened war crime is targeting cultural heritage sites. That makes us no better than the Taliban blowing up Buddhas. He tweeted that the United States had targeted 52 Iranian sites, some “at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture”.“They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people and we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way,” he said.
Targeting cultural sites with military action is considered a war crime under international law, including a U.N. Security Council resolution supported by the Trump administration in 2017 and the 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Name the War Crime. And I know which one you are going to say... So why didn't the DNC and you have panties in a bunch when Obama did the same thing to a US fucking Citizen?
I remember posting in opposition to that many times, and being dubbed an ISIS supporter. Silly narrative.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 am

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I already did, twice, in this very thread, on the same page as your post.
In fact, I did it in the very post you are responding to.
Never mind all that though, let's change the subject to Obama again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:26 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Talk to me when he bombs cultural sites then. Until then, you are falling for obvious bait. Trump doesn't give two shits about bombing cultural sites, it is just Trump shooting his mouth off, yet you are determined to take him hyper seriously, because you're a rube who only wants to believe what will make Trump look the worst, and will except no other plausible explanations for his behavior.

To you, only explanations that make him look bad are plausible, hence TDS. I am willing to entertain explanations of Trump being dumb on a wide arrary of topics, but you never give him credit for anything and believe all the mainstream media spin against him. It is obvious whose bias is blinding them more here Monte, and it ain't mine.
So, just more lies from Trump?
As I said, Trump shouting his mouth off again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Then it wasn't clear at all.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:30 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I remember posting in opposition to that many times, and being dubbed an ISIS supporter. Silly narrative.
You are sugar-coating The reason you were called a sympathizer.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:28 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 am
The Conservative wrote:

Then it wasn't clear at all.
Only to a retard.
Here, read my OP again. This time read it slowly and look up any words you don't understand.
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4802&start=240#p296548
This is the relevant bit...
Bombing Iranian cultural sites would be no better than ISIS's destruction of historic sites in Syria. An act of terrorism. International law states that only military sites are legitimate targets.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:35 pm

‘Not an RNC supporter’ means the same as ‘DNC hack bitch’ to these people. But thank you for trying.
Oh please you suck off at the MSM narrative at every turn. You don't need to be a functional voter, bitch doesnt know how a primary works, to whole heartedly suck down the jism of the DNC choir known as the MSM. Your lack of faith in god makes you treat the federal government as your religion.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:Surely the Department of Education makes sure Thou shalt not have any gods before them, it's in the name education."

My cup runneth over with lead free water for the EPA is my shepard.
Congratulations you may not be walking around the neighborhood on Saturday handing out copies of the Watchtower and you may have left the faith but it hasn't left you.

Maybe you never made the hajj to ever vote dem, I think you are lying but it doesn't matter. You follow all the tenets of the DNC. I am the Supreme undercover hack bitch inquisitor and I got you dead to rights.
God you are a weird dude.
That is not a denial. The UV light of truth hath shown iridescent remains from the MSM narrative in and around your mouth.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:30 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am
The Conservative wrote:

You are sugar-coating The reason you were called a sympathizer.
Not surgar coating. Outright lying about it.