So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Smitty-48

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:45 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 pm
I would submit that this whole Xi Jingping Stalinist retrenchment could be the death knell of the Communist Party.

Most of the Communists who came before him are against it, they call it a fantasy which is doomed to fail

The Chinese are not feeling anymore secure than America is, they show their fear by their excessive saber rattling, they overreact to small things, they're not acting like they are in charge of anything.

China is the ultimate fake news, it's a basket case, they just don't have a free press to report that to the world.
This might sound frivolous, but one of the weird things I have noticed about the West in China is their coverage of Mao's Great Leap Forward. The real number of deaths is at least 47 million (probably higher), but a lot of journalists and historians who reference the period will throw numbers like 20 million or 15 million, then add a caveat saying that the famine was accidental or something. To me, Mao is in the top spot for worst human being of all time, but even his bullshit gets softball treatment by Western liberals. Its not just Mao. I shit you not, I read an article years ago that tried to say that as many Americans starved to death during the Great Depression as those who died during the same period under Stalin. I don't get this Bolshevik Uncle Tom stuff. To me it just shows a reflexive self-hatred these folks have, probably conditioned by govt schools and Marxist University deparments. It is pitiful. I guess faggots are gonna fag.
That is the left. That's what it's all about, right back to the French Revolution. It's balderdash, but it sells.
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Re: So Trump ordered General Soleimani Assassinated, and now people are crying for WWIII....

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:43 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:16 pm
Funny, I seem to remember Grumpy voting third party and refusing to even consider voting for Hillary even though he lives in a swing state where a vote for the Dems might have actually hurt the Republicans.
In fact there have been many many times that he has stated that he would like a strong 3rd party because he hates the duopoly so much.
‘Not an RNC supporter’ means the same as ‘DNC hack bitch’ to these people. But thank you for trying.
Yeah, it's the same dumb shit that labels me a Marxist for not wanting to see the Earth burn despite never voting Labour and actively supporting the Lib Dems in our recent election.
Wait a minute and you will be accused of gaslighting for pointing out how low the levels of debate have fallen in this dumpster fire of a forum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:12 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:29 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:30 am

One thing which always holds true is that people project their faults onto others. This is particularly true of those who shout ''partisan hack'' the loudest.
Partisan hack isn't the diss. It's the dishonesty that is the insult. You and dirty dick are dishonest lying hack bitches.

All we want.

If you want honesty, see above where I said I don’t care about which gang of retards is in power. The rest is your own reflection, as always.
No one believes you. You have exposed yourself too many times. I am an honest hack same as it ever was.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Funny, I seem to remember Grumpy voting third party and refusing to even consider voting for Hillary even though he lives in a swing state where a vote for the Dems might have actually hurt the Republicans.
In fact there have been many many times that he has stated that he would like a strong 3rd party because he hates the duopoly so much.
‘Not an RNC supporter’ means the same as ‘DNC hack bitch’ to these people. But thank you for trying.
Oh please you suck off at the MSM narrative at every turn. You don't need to be a functional voter, bitch doesnt know how a primary works, to whole heartedly suck down the jism of the DNC choir known as the MSM. Your lack of faith in god makes you treat the federal government as your relgion.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:Surely the Department of Education makes sure Thou shalt not have any gods before them, it's in the name education."

My cup runneth over with lead free water for the EPA is my shepard.
Congratulations you may not be walking around the neighborhood on Saturday handing out copies of the Watchtower and you may have left the faith but it hasn't left you.

Maybe you never made the hajj to ever vote dem, I think you are lying but it doesn't matter. You follow all the tenets of the DNC. I am the Supreme undercover hack bitch inquisitor and I got you dead to rights.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Oh please you suck off at the MSM narrative at every turn. You don't need to be a functional voter, bitch doesnt know how a primary works, to whole heartedly suck down the jism of the DNC choir known as the MSM. Your lack of faith in god makes you treat the federal government as your relgion.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:Surely the Department of Education makes sure Thou shalt not have any gods before them, it's in the name education."

My cup runneth over with lead free water for the EPA is my shepard.
Congratulations you may not be walking around the neighborhood on Saturday handing out copies of the Watchtower and you may have left the faith but it hasn't left you.

Maybe you never made the hajj to ever vote dem, I think you are lying but it doesn't matter. You follow all the tenets of the DNC. I am the Supreme undercover hack bitch inquisitor and I got you dead to rights.
God you are a weird dude.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:02 am

Downing Street has said targeting cultural sites in Iran would breach international warfare conventions in an implicit rebuke to Donald Trump for threatening to bomb protected heritage sites.

Boris Johnson’s official spokesman refused to criticise Trump directly but made clear the UK government would not support such a course of action, after the US president said he could target 52 Iranian sites if Iran retaliated over the assassination of Qassem Suleimani – “some at a very high level and important to Iran and the Iranian culture”.

Trump’s comments amount to threatening a war crime because such action would violate international treaties, but he repeated the threat on Sunday, saying: “They’re allowed to kill our people, they’re allowed to torture and maim our people, they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people, and we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way.”
Responding to Trump’s latest comments, Johnson’s spokesman said there were “international conventions in place that prevent the destruction of cultural heritage”, implying the UK does not believe such threats would be carried out.

“You can read the international conventions for yourself. It is the 1954 Hague convention for the protection of cultural property in the event of armed conflict,” he added.

However, Downing Street was careful not to criticise Trump directly, insisting that Britain’s security partnership with the US remained “very close” despite Johnson not having been informed of Washington’s plan to assassinate Suleimani in advance.

The prime minister’s official spokesman said: “We have a very close security partnership with the United States, we are in regular dialogue at every level.”

Asked if Johnson was convinced the US drone strike was legal, the spokesman said: “States have a right to take action such as this in self-defence and the US have been clear that Suleimani was plotting imminent attacks on American diplomats and military personnel.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ural-sites

Bombing Iranian cultural sites would be no better than ISIS's destruction of historic sites in Syria. An act of terrorism. International law states that only military sites are legitimate targets.
Trump is just shouting his mouth off again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:12 am

Trump said he'd bomb sites relevant to the culture, which can include pretty much anything, and doesn't even have to include cultural sites. As usual Trump includes something he knows will be misinterpreted, to get everyone talking about the subject he wants discussed, what is the best plan of attack. People of course fall for the bait like clockwork, thinking they are getting one over on Trump, because TDS is a helluva drug.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am

TDS sure is a hell of a drug when it gets you making excuses for Trump when he threatens to commit war crimes.
As usual, Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and you Trumpsplain it as 4D chess.
You're as big an idiot as he is.
Cultural sites are not legitimate sites to bomb unless they contain military hardware or personnel.
Of course, no military commander would obey his orders because unlike him they know the rules of war. It's just Trump shouting his mouth off again.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:28 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am
TDS sure is a hell of a drug when it gets you making excuses for Trump when he threatens to commit war crimes.
As usual, Trump doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about and you Trumpsplain it as 4D chess.
You're as big an idiot as he is.
Cultural sites are not legitimate sites to bomb unless they contain military hardware or personnel.
Of course, no military commander would obey his orders because unlike him they know the rules of war. It's just Trump shouting his mouth off again.
Name the War Crime. And I know which one you are going to say... So why didn't the DNC and you have panties in a bunch when Obama did the same thing to a US fucking Citizen?
#NotOneRedCent