Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:15 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:10 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 am

I don't see that as the deciding factor, this is just about getting your base out, nobody is switching sides over policy.

Moreover she's dovish on the ME but hawkish on Russia, which is what the Democrats are all about right now.

That's how you outflank Trump, pull out of the Carter Doctrine, reorient back to Mr. Ivan. 1990 in reverse.
Not seeing Tulsi getting out the base more than Trump. Most Dems hate her, she's Democrat Ron Paul to them. I mean sure the Dems hate Trump more, but Trump's base doesn't hate him, sounds like a blowout to me.

Which is why I say the Superdelegates will have no problem waylaying her with ease.

Someday tho, the Democrats will have to come back to JFK, McGovern will never move the ball for them.
Indeed, and when that comes to pass, and they aren't running into a incumbent buzzsaw, maybe Tulsi can win the nomination then, if she steps her game up something fierce in between now and then. Fortunately that year isn't 2020, 6-3 SCOTUS here we come.

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 am

I don't conflate Vietnam war weariness with dovishness.

The freedom hating world is out to destroy America.

America must be the Eagle with thunderbolts in talons grasped.

Americans simply do not want to get dragged down into the A Shau.

America must leverage strategic power to bypass tactical war altogether.

Mahanian Eternal Space Power.

Cold War to the Sea of Tranquility and Beyond.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am
BREAKING: Tulsi will get her chance
October's Democratic primary debates hosted by CNN and the New York Times will be take place on a single night — Oct. 15 — with 12 candidates on stage.

https://www.axios.com/october-democrati ... gn=organic

I didn't think they would do this. I'm happy.

Told ya

Not enough candidates to split it into two debates. The network won't go for it.

Now she has to draw down on Warren. If she can repeat what she did to Kamala.. nomination is over and her beloved Bernie cruises through Iowa and beyond.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 am

Bernie is not going to win, even if Warren goes down in flames. Fake News.

It's Biden v Warren for all the marbles. Only way that changes is if both of them go down in flames, which is highly unlikely. Only then would Bernie have a shot.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:28 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
October's Democratic primary debates hosted by CNN and the New York Times will be take place on a single night — Oct. 15 — with 12 candidates on stage.

Really, all on the stage at the same time? DNC pretending to turn over a new leaf eh?

She better go after Biden and Warren all night, this might be her last chance to get a shot in.

Be Dat Spoiler. Get Some, Tulsi Battle Angel
I agree this is her big shot.
She's mostly made the best of her time, as effective as anyone in this race so far. I got a feeling she's picking one target at a time, and that target is going to be Chief Warren.

In her previous debate I watched a compilation of all her responses. Looking at them critically, none were failures, but only about 50% were better than average. She was very strong taking out Kamala.

Battle Angel has plenty of work to do, like Biden, the weak field makes her look good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 am

It's Biden v Warren for all the marbles. Only way that changes is if both of them go down in flames, which is highly unlikely.
You just said Tulsi isn't going on stage with Warren thirty minutes ago and already were proven wrong (yet again). Here you are with another baseless statement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:31 am

StCapps wrote:

It's Biden v Warren for all the marbles.
+10

Bernie is tainted with the stank of being bought off by Hillary in 2016 and he won't be forgiven for it. No Bernie Bros signs this time around.

On the other side of it, the wing of the DNC that bought him off hate Bernie and still blame him for HRCs loss.

Bernies Fucked.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:31 am
StCapps wrote:

It's Biden v Warren for all the marbles. Only way that changes is if both of them go down in flames, which is highly unlikely.
You just said Tulsi isn't going on stage with Warren thirty minutes ago and already were proven wrong (yet again). Here you are with another baseless statement.
You get proven wrong all the time. I am right far more often than you. Even when you're right, you're often right for the wrong reasons.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 am
C-Mag wrote:

Told ya

Not enough candidates to split it into two debates. The network won't go for it.

Now she has to draw down on Warren. If she can repeat what she did to Kamala.. nomination is over and her beloved Bernie cruises through Iowa and beyond.

Yeah, I was wrong. I never thought they would do this. I'm happily surprised.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am

Here in Asheville, the only serious supporters I see are for Bernie Sanders. It's die fucking hard Bernie.

Arguing with Capps about what the media is telling us is happening in this campaign is like arguing with that dumbass about details in a movie as if he believes the movie is real life.

I don't know what it is like across the country, but neither do any of you. All we can do is look at our own communities and I am telling you Bernie is really big here. And they are not going to change their vote for shit.

The polls are lies. The media are liars. All you have to do is go to the bottom of a poll's data page to see they are based on maybe a thousand people at most, most of the time, and the sample size is therefore too small. Then they whittle down the initial pool to get the result they want. It's not legitimate polling.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.