Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:57 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:52 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am
They are allowing her in the next debate, google it if you don't believe me. Also superdelegates only matter after the first ballot this time around, so if someone wins on the first ballot, no superdelegates.
I didn't say they weren't letting her at the kiddie table, I said there is no way she will be allowed to be the Nom at the end of the day. She ain't gonna win on the first ballot, so that's not an issue.
Oh yeah, she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning the nomination, best she can do is play spoiler by fucking up the front runners in debates, if she even gets a chance after wrecking Kamala Harris.

She probably won't even win in Hawaii, let alone the nomination. If she carries even a single state, I'd be very surprised.
Even tho she's prolly the only one who could beat Trump.

The party insiders would rather lose than allow an outsider to lead the party.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:59 am

This has more to do with Bernie. Bernie and Warren split essentially the same group of voters. If Tulsi does to Warren what she did to Kamala, Bernie wins the nomination. They are trying to get their fake outsider across the finish line here.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:57 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:52 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 am

I didn't say they weren't letting her at the kiddie table, I said there is no way she will be allowed to be the Nom at the end of the day. She ain't gonna win on the first ballot, so that's not an issue.
Oh yeah, she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning the nomination, best she can do is play spoiler by fucking up the front runners in debates, if she even gets a chance after wrecking Kamala Harris.

She probably won't even win in Hawaii, let alone the nomination. If she carries even a single state, I'd be very surprised.
Even tho she's prolly the only one who could beat Trump.

The party insiders would rather lose than allow an outsider to lead the party.
Could she though? She is rather one dimensional, and that one dimension is an area where Trump's record is strong. Not buying it, Tulsi would get wrecked as well. If the American electorate held my political views, she'd do better than all other Democrats against Trump, but they don't, so not seeing it.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:03 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am
Could she though? She is rather one dimensional, and that one dimension is an area where Trump's record is strong. Not buying it, Tulsi would get wrecked as well.
What is the one dimension you mean?
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:03 am
StCapps wrote:
Could she though? She is rather one dimensional, and that one dimension is an area where Trump's record is strong. Not buying it, Tulsi would get wrecked as well.
Not getting involved in wars that are pointless, that's all she's got dude, and Trump already delivers on that, so tough sell.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am

BREAKING: Tulsi will get her chance
October's Democratic primary debates hosted by CNN and the New York Times will be take place on a single night — Oct. 15 — with 12 candidates on stage.

https://www.axios.com/october-democrati ... gn=organic

I didn't think they would do this. I'm happy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am
BREAKING: Tulsi will get her chance
October's Democratic primary debates hosted by CNN and the New York Times will be take place on a single night — Oct. 15 — with 12 candidates on stage.

https://www.axios.com/october-democrati ... gn=organic

I didn't think they would do this. I'm happy.
Really, all on the stage at the same time? DNC pretending to turn over a new leaf eh?

She better go after Biden and Warren all night, this might be her last chance to get a shot in.

Be Dat Spoiler. Get Some, Tulsi Battle Angel.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 am

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Not getting involved in wars that are pointless, that's all she's got dude, and Trump already delivers on that, so tough sell.
I don't see that as the deciding factor, this is just about getting your base out, nobody is switching sides over policy.

Moreover she's dovish on the ME but hawkish on Russia, which is what the Democrats are all about right now.

That's how you outflank Trump, pull out of the Carter Doctrine, reorient back to Mr. Ivan. 1990 in reverse.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:10 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I don't see that as the deciding factor, this is just about getting your base out, nobody is switching sides over policy.

Moreover she's dovish on the ME but hawkish on Russia, which is what the Democrats are all about right now.

That's how you outflank Trump, pull out of the Carter Doctrine, reorient back to Mr. Ivan. 1990 in reverse.
Not seeing Tulsi getting out the base more than Trump. Most Dems hate her, she's Democrat Ron Paul to them. I mean sure the Dems hate Trump more, but Trump's base doesn't hate him, sounds like a blowout to me.

Not to mention, she lacks charisma, too calm, too matter of fact, and Trump smashes everyone he debates with bombast and insults. It's no contest, Trump Smash. The debates are a reality tv show, she ain't going to beat Trump at his own game.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:15 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:10 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 am
StCapps wrote:

Not seeing Tulsi getting out the base more than Trump. Most Dems hate her, she's Democrat Ron Paul to them. I mean sure the Dems hate Trump more, but Trump's base doesn't hate him, sounds like a blowout to me.

Which is why I say the Superdelegates will have no problem waylaying her with ease.

Someday tho, the Democrats will have to come back to JFK, McGovern will never move the ball for them.
Nec Aspera Terrent