Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:45 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:39 pm

I am not talking about the Senate. WTF are you going on about? I said I doubt it goes anywhere in the Senate.

Don't fucking respond to Capps lying posts as if his straw man is my position.
If it's going nowhere in the Senate, and American are against impeachment, how does pushing for impeachment help the Democrats? Answer: It doesn't.
Don't pretend like I didn't already discuss this, you lying little cunt. Stop lying.

It's very likely to get through the House. Fucking hugely doubtful it goes anywhere in the Senate.
Pelosi would have to put it up for a vote first. She is sqaud teasing. Trying to take all the fervor and momentum away from them so they underperform in the primaries like in 2018 so moderates can carry districts on the bubble at that point, once the primaries are over the whole impeachment thing is going to die silently.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:50 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:45 pm
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:39 pm

I am not talking about the Senate. WTF are you going on about? I said I doubt it goes anywhere in the Senate.

Don't fucking respond to Capps lying posts as if his straw man is my position.
Then what does that matter? Even for the House it wont happen. A bunch of retirees might but other than that Republicans are raising a lot of money voting to impeach your presidential candidate on some random "what slavic country is too blame now?" shit is a good way to not see any of that money and lose reelection.
The fuck if I know what it matters. I just stated the obvious truth to a little Canadian dipshit who thought it all but impossible for the House to vote to impeach.
That's not what I said. I said it probably won't get past the House, but even if it does, it's dead on arrival in the Senate. I said that it's a bad idea for the Democrats to pursue impeachment. Talk about attacking a strawman, that's all you projecting your own faults on everyone else.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 pm

To keep hardcore Dems onboard, ones who have been endlessly propagandized that Trump is days away from being removed from office, they MUST impeach or at least try to impeach, whether or not it’s successful. Very similar to Trump’s Wall promises.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:52 pm
To keep hardcore Dems onboard, ones who have been endlessly propagandized that Trump is days away from being removed from office, they MUST impeach or at least try to impeach, whether or not it’s successful. Very similar to Trump’s Wall promises.
The hardcore Dems will be on board no matter what. Who are they going to vote for if the Dems don't impeach, Trump?
:lol:

Meanwhile if they do it, they are going to alienate swing voters, fire up Trump's base and win hardly any hardcore Dems over.

Impeaching does them more harm than good, they just live in a bubble and mistakenly think enough people support it that it will actually help them. That's what is going on here, it's not secretly a good idea for them to do it, they are just incompetent.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
That's a good point.

I just think the risk in general elections is immense, and then there are those blue dog areas still. They still exist.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:57 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
That's a good point.

I just think the risk in general elections is immense, and then there are those blue dog areas still. They still exist.
Blue Dog Dems do still exist, but more of them have flipped to Trump than Never Trumpers who have flipped to the Dems.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
I think it's more to keep them at bay in primary challenges. But same general idea. The wall is being built there are pictures cant take pictures of an impeachment that isn't happening.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:07 pm

clubgop wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
I think it's more to keep them at bay in primary challenges. But same general idea. The wall is being built there are pictures cant take pictures of an impeachment that isn't happening.
The Dems in anything that isn't a deep blue district shouldn't worry about being primary'd by the far left, supporting impeachment in any swing districts is going to give the Republican they are running against a huge gift. The far left has won no house elections outside of deep blue territory.

I wouldn't be that worried about a far left candidate winning a primary in a swing district anyway, and it's not worth sabotaging their general election chances to stave off a threat that has little chance of beating them.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:31 pm

The only Democrat running showing leadership. She's not afraid of Trump

There's a lot about Tulsi I don't like. But she does know how to be a leader.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:31 pm
The only Democrat running showing leadership. She's not afraid of Trump

There's a lot about Tulsi I don't like. But she does know how to be a leader.
How is losing to a bunch of chump candidates good leadership? Just win baby.
*yip*