Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:44 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:37 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:29 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:55 am

You simply do not comprehend my position, or you're just trolling to be a troll.

Government exists to prevent people from trespassing on the rights of others. You have a kid and can support it - good - doesn't take anything from me. You have a kid and make it a ward of the state...Now the government steels from me to pay for your kid.
Government exists because the army wills it.
The army exists because the people will it (at least they used to).
Bzzt. Wrong.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:49 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:36 am
BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:26 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:55 am

You simply do not comprehend my position, or you're just trolling to be a troll.

Government exists to prevent people from trespassing on the rights of others. You have a kid and can support it - good - doesn't take anything from me. You have a kid and make it a ward of the state...Now the government steels from me to pay for your kid.
You are right, I don’t understand. I can see having preconditions for recieving welfare benefits, duties one has to do to recieve benefits. But you want to radically and extremely disproportionately sterilize people because they cost more money in taxes...

You don't have a "right" to their reproduction rights just by paying taxes, Zlaxer.
I'm fine helping out a working stiff who lands on hard times. I am not fine with supporting the DNC plantation/marxist army.

Euroweenie goona be a Euroweenie....loves enslaving others due to "moral obligations". You stick to your side of the pond and I'll stay on mine.
You’re the one arguing in favor of Marxist like control over individual citizens, faggot. You're the one wanting to enslave poor people because they cost you money.

And the reason I am arguing, or trying to argue this you, is not because I want to dictate what you do across the pond. It's because you're own, personal world view is self-contradicting.

A debate is not an order. Me wanting to argue this with you, is simply that, a debate. Consider how much shit you guys toss the other way in this thread over the years, and your "I'll stick to this side of the pond" comment rings hollow. Unless you want to guarentee you never comment on European issues here, ever again?

No? I don't want you to, either. I have no trouble debating domestic issues.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:49 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 am
God you're such a fucking Euroweenie....
Whatever that is, it's gotta be better than an Americommie who feels insulted by his fellow citizens having the same rights as himself.. :D
That's such a narc thing to say bro. I knew you were a piece of shit trying to shit all over Denver 4/20 dude.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:05 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm
BjornP wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 am
God you're such a fucking Euroweenie....
Whatever that is, it's gotta be better than an Americommie who feels insulted by his fellow citizens having the same rights as himself.. :D
That's such a narc thing to say bro. I knew you were a piece of shit trying to shit all over Denver 4/20 dude.
No way man. Bjorn lives in an old school bus in Freetown Christiania and has dreadlocks down to his waist.
His hash brownies are famous at the Gong appreciation society meetings.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:05 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:36 pm
BjornP wrote:

No way man. Bjorn lives in an old school bus in Freetown Christiania and has dreadlocks down to his waist.
His hash brownies are famous at the Gong appreciation society meetings.
Freetown Christiania is in COPENHAGEN! That's practically Sweden! :x :x I live in Aalborg, the greatest city in Denmark, the Paris of the North, with the best university in Denmark.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Denmark is in Holland right?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:41 pm

By ''Paris of the North'', I assume you mean full of Muslims and foul-smelling Frenchmen with superiority complexes?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 pm
Yeah, it's east of the Shire, a little west of Numenor and north of Wakanda. Denmark's been part of Holland ever since the Horus Heresy incident.
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:41 pm
By ''Paris of the North'', I assume you mean full of Muslims and foul-smelling Frenchmen with superiority complexes?
Ah, I mean the Paris of The Golden Age of Western Civilization, of course. Which was the 12th cent. AD, obviously.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:49 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Yeah, it's east of the Shire, a little west of Numenor and north of Wakanda. Denmark's been part of Holland ever since the Horus Heresy incident.
They're all basically Germans and you have to keep an eye on them or they'll sack Lindisfarne or invade Poland when your back is turned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
I believe so. Hence their celebration of the negro pete myth.

"Eat your turnips, Bjorn son, or Negro Pete is going to break into your room and rob you"