Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Ph64

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:28 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:17 pm
better ban booze too if the safety of civilization deems it
Social media seems to be doing a good job of dumbing down and radicalizing the population, better ban it because the safety of civilization might depend on... Oh, wait, never mind, that seems to be the plan.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:52 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:17 pm
better ban booze too if the safety of civilization deems it
What is the reason of having a narcotics schedule if we are going to legalize a drug that causes 13% of our schizophrenia cases and increases your odds of experiencing a psychotic break by somewhere around 6 fold?

What fucking universe would you accept that if it were somebody else's drug of choice instead of your own drug habit?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:56 pm

drunk driving kills more people than schizophrenia could ever hope to, better ban booze too. causes lots of health damage too. drugs r bad mmk

what fucking universe would you accept that not all potsmokers think its harmless

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Drunk driving is a separate issue from the fucked up health consequences of your drug habit. Driving under the influence often gets grouped as "drunk driving", but quite a lot of that is fucking potheads driving high.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:01 pm
Drunk driving is a separate issue from the fucked up health consequences of your drug habit. Driving under the influence often gets grouped as "drunk driving", but quite a lot of that is fucking potheads driving high.
I would counter that drunk driving actually saves lives. Alcohol loosens your muscles up and makes it so that when you get into an accident you are more limber and less likely to suffer permanent damage. The family of four that died probably did so because being rookies they were not shwasted like that total bro who head-on'ed then. Speaking of head, I am totally going to the quad later to try to get fellated by that phi kappa sorostitute I was telling you about. Dude she wants me to take her to pound town. She is cool with the 4/20 too which is a bonus in my book. I guess I will see you later at the Bernie rally and hackysack tournament. Take it easy Hoss.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 pm

drunk driving is the pothead's fault and there are no health consequences from alcohol

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:17 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 pm
drunk driving is the pothead's fault and there are no health consequences from alcohol
Are you gonna narc a brother out for drunk driving? The reason I don't drink and drive anymore is some total unchill bro decided to dime my ass out to the cops even though I was only on the road for less than 30 min. He even told the pigs that I had some super diesel in my car despite me smoking him out plenty often. That drug court shit totally harshed my buzz bro. Shit was hella weak brother, hella weak. Now I can't even drunk drive unless its to the quad.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm

alcoholism is a disease and i dont want any of you diseased fucks in my armchair utopia, youll be the first against the wall

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:30 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm
alcoholism is a disease and i dont want any of you diseased fucks in my armchair utopia, youll be the first against the wall
I was riding shotgun when my boy Tank was buzzed and hit and paralyzed this hot little piece. I'm talking primo-trim dude. Me and Tank ran into her again at that stupid DUI class they make you take. She was there speaking about how drunk driving affected her life and how she'd never walk again blah blah blah totally acting like a John Callahan type buzzkill. But she kept giving me and Tank the eye so finally afterwards we all went to the handicapped bathroom at the DUI class and me and tank were rawdogging her in there. Double penetration etc. She was creaming for us dude. We got super trashed afterwards bro. It was right around 4/20 so I took time off work.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:31 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 pm
If you are calling all DUI's drunk driving, then you are being a dishonest hack.

But more to the point: abuse of alcohol does not somehow counter the fact that your recreational drug habit causes schizophrenia and psychosis. That drug should be schedule I for obvious reasons..