Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

clubgop

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by clubgop » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Note to Trump fans celebrating today: Russia is just 1 of 195 countries in the world. There are still 193 countries he could have possibly colluded with.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:38 pm

skimming through this thread looking at old comments, found some classic smitty, mid-2017
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:50 am
ssu wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:To protect and uphold the constitution begins with the First Amendment, which secures the liberty to talk to whomever you please, to include Russians of any stripe, and use any dirt on your political opponents gleaned from talking to whomever you please, to include Russians of any stripe, as you please, it's none of the FBI's business.

Even if the dirt on your poltical opponents was obtained by some sort of intelligence operation; you have no duty nor legal obligation to your poltical opponents to protect their dirty laundry, regardless of where you find it.

If the FBI wants to charge some FSB agent with espionage, go right ahead, but when the FBI tries to investigate an American for exercising their First Amendment right, then the FBI are the criminals at that point.
I think they aren't investigating Americans for exercising their freedom of speech, but meeting with Russian operatives.

That's what the FBI does. That's what any goddam counter-espionage organization does.

It's up to the justice system, not the FBI, to decide if someone will be charged or not.
I simply find that to be specious nonsense, the realpoltik, from where I'm sitting, is that the FBI is engaged in political interference by spurious witchhunt on behalf of connected entrenched interests in Washington in contravention of the will of the American electorate, and as such, If I was an American, I would back Trump to the hilt, against an FBI which behaves like the very KGB which they claim to be protecting the American people from.

If you even buy, never mind propagate the assertion, that the FBI is a politically agnostic disinterested party which is just doing their jobs here, I'd say you're either being disengenous, or you're just a total moron.

Even if I find most of what Trump says and does to be populist balderdash, the fact that the secret political police of America are so clearly going after him without due cause on behalf of corrupt entrenched interests in Washington, is the very essence of his appeal.

Who would ever trust anything the FBI says? They have been caught engaging in constitutional crimes, systemically and habitually, since the founding of their organization, constitutionally speaking, the FBI is organized crime, and always has been, that's really what the "goddamn" FBI does, and anybody who hasn't figured that out by now, is not someone whose judgement is to be trusted.

So which is it, ssu? Are you just full of shit, or are you just a fool?

You really think these dicksucking liberals trust the FBI? Not when it's coming after them, amirite? No, they're only totalitarian as it pertains to their ideological opponents, when the FBI shoe is on the other foot, up their flabby asses, they scream bloody murder, who knew?

I do see a silver lining here of course, because I think that the unrestrained political weaponization of the state secruity forces, will backfire upon the Left a thousand fold, and it will warm the cockles of my coal black heart, when they and their pampered panty waist bourgeois spawn, find themselves deep sixed into an extrajudicial blackhole by the FBI & Co, for political crimes against the Right; just desserts.

Hold your children tight, Lefties, the FBI & Co unleashed, will be coming for them next, don't kid yourselves, and don't come crying when you let Mr. Pinochet out of his cage to get Donald Trump for you, and he then inevitably runs amok and chucks your precious babies out of a helicopter after, heheheheh...

"Oh, well, we're very sorry Mr and Mrs Liberal America, but we found your children to be talking to the wrong people overseas, what you call 'social justice activists', we have determined to be a terrorist organization conducting operations against the United States, so we'll be holding little Sunray and Moonchild for a bit longer, probably about 40 years; 'talking to hostile foreign agents' for the purposes of 'undermining and interfering with the democratic process', you see, that's a very serious crime in America now, you know, since we de facto suspended the First Amendment on order to get Donald Trump...whoa, I wouldn't try make any trouble for us here at the FBI, wouldn't want anything to happen to Sunray and Moonchild while they were in custody, yeah, that's right, take a lap, you dicksucking liberals, before your kids are found hanging in their cells from a bedsheet, don't fuck with us... now if you'll excuse us, we have important national security business to attend to, have a nice day."

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 pm

My goodness, that Smitty character is rather salty.

Anyways, Trump has served his purpose.

Mission accomplished.

Pence 2020.

Secure the bag.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Exactly. Trump was cointelpro writ large. This time we won't fall for their tricks. Pence is going to pay us $2,000

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Keep Mr. Ivan on his toes.

Eagle with Supercounterforce in talons grasped.

Get dat blang.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:57 pm

i dunno, smitty circa-2017 makes a good point here
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:25 pm
Pence cant straddle the center the way Trump can, Trump has a lot of Blue voters in his coalition who will show up for Trump, but not for Pence, Trump is not really GOP, that's how he is able to pull from the Democrats, if they went back to full on GOP, then they'd be collapsing back down on their Red districts, it's not as strong a coalition without Trump as it is with Trump, even if Trump is controversial, and it's not as if Pence wouldn't be controversial, as soon as Pence was in, liberals would shift from calling Trump literally Hitler to calling Pence literally Hitler, the liberal media would go just as apeshit over Pence as they would over Trump, there's no sense in the GOP doing anything to try to mollify liberals and their media hacks, might as well just stick with Trump and keep the Blue Collars on side.

I wouldn't underestimate how popular Trump is, where he needs to be popular, nationwide popularity is irrelevant, is Trump popular at Haight and Ashbury in San Francisco? Probably not, be he doesn't need to be popular there, the whole country is not in play, there's only a few districts which matter here, and in those districts, Trump is hella popular, and when it comes to the election, that's all that matters.

The Blue Cities can go so Blue that they turn black, that doesn't flip the White House back to the Democrats, and all this Trump Derangement Syndrome caterwauling ain't gonna get it done neither, because in the districts which count, that is just making people rally around Trump all the more and dig their heels in as they do.

If the Democrats make 2020 all about Trump Derangement Syndrome and #The Resistance, without adressing the failings of their deep but very narrow Coasts and Cities coalition, while running a couple of fapping Lefty panty waists, Liz Dukakis and Cory Mondale 2020, which all signs point to them doing right now, then they are going to get rolled again, Hulk Hogan's gonna stomp them in the suburbs, the exurbs, and the rural all over, Red RINO coalition for the win.

Attention; urbane, hipster faggot, panty waist, eco-bolshevik, gun grabbing, tax increasing, regulation expanding OWSSJWBLM's; America; is just not that into you, maybe San Francisco is, but San Francisco, is not America, Democrats better recognize, but until they do, they're gonna keep getting rolled by the trailer park, until one of Kennedy and/or Ginsberg retires, at which point, you will have really fucked yourselves then, and for generations to come. Not that I care, just FYI.
and then rambles on for a little bit about urbane hipster faggots, but that's why we enjoy his posts so much

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:01 pm

But I'm bored with Trump now.

I want Trotksyist permanent revolution.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:03 pm

i dunno, i've been bored of mike pence since he was announced as trump's running mate

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Agreed. Lets get a real nutjob to replace them both. Primary their asses.

In 2017 I was feeling very Ho Chi Minh.

I'm feeling more Le Duan now.

Higher than giraffe pussy.

Spartan UBI
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Trumpism is the establishment now.

We need to trump Trumpism at its own game.

Insurgency against the insurgency, internal putsch.

Nutjob 2020

Secure the boof.
Nec Aspera Terrent