Brexit

Smitty-48

Re: Brexit

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:44 pm

The UDA and PIRA together, against the Loonie Leftist Islamic Menace.

Peace in Ulster.

In our time.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:51 pm

We have black, and blacker than black.

UDA overt.

PIRA covert.

UDA official cover.

PIRA non official cover.

Task Force Black.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:53 pm

If our votes don't even count when we win, then fuck it, we might as well start going after them. It's war at that point. The moment there is a "re-vote", they are in a state of civil war whether any Englishmen has the spine left to fight or not. That's a civil war condition.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:56 pm

They are even trying Tommy Robinson again for the same crime. Apparently double jeopardy is not a problem in the UK. Just keep putting the man on trial until they get a conviction they want that sticks.

Do you see the pattern?

That's a state of war already, really. They are just such massive pussies that they are trying to use the state to do their fighting for them.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:56 pm

America is not imperiled by this in any way.

In fact, if the UK went Pinochet, they'd be exponentially more militarized.

Thusly more useful in the defense of American liberty.

It's not like the UK is a free country now, so American freedom has nothing to lose here.

You backed PIRA against London, why would you not expand that to UDA and PIRA against Loonie Leftislam?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:58 pm

I have long said that this civil war within western civilization itself is likely to go hot in England. I think England is the perfect breeding ground for the eventual fight to kick off. Concord came home to England.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 pm

So you can't formulate the opposition into their best argument because you can't refute it?
That is not what you asked me to do.
You asked me to make my best effort to leave, not to represent the opposition argument.

Their position seems to be ''leave means leave'' with no unified position on how to achieve it.
A disparate group with arguments ranging from ''no more immigration'' to ''no regulations on the curvature of a banana''.
It is far easier to be against something than offer a viable solution after all...
Yeah, no.

"Now make your best good faith effort to leave, if you would be so kind."

So you don't really know their position or their best argument as to why leaving is the best choice.

"It is far easier to be against something than offer a viable solution after all..."

Indeed. Which is apparent in arguments against leaving. Go figure.
My arguments are FOR remaining as outlined in the list of benefits I produced for you.
The arguments against leaving revolve around losing those benefits.

Pro-Brexit arguments seem to be centered around opposing the EU and its policies with very little said about any benefits of leaving.
Probably because they are few and far between them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Your argument is academic at this point, Monty. The vote was already held. Your side lost.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Remember, the British Crown is not your ally, the British Crown is your oldest enemy.

It's just a question of what use is the British Crown to America, against the enemies of freedom?

Britain is a war engine for American hegenomy, that is what the Special Relationship is all about.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:03 pm

I disagree. Our enemy was Parliament. It was an out-of-control Parliament that fucked with us so much that we rebelled, and the king was too afraid of them to reign them in.

The English Parliament is a fucking evil institution. Regicidal maniacs that have no interest in actual democracy. Same as ever.

It's a myth that Americans rebelled against monarchy. We rebelled against Parliament.