Brexit

Smitty-48

Re: Brexit

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:18 pm

It's all about the Ulster Paramilitaries.

That is the source of the police state tyranny.

It's simply a question of exploiting it to your own ends.

Don't cry for the lefties, they are poised to do it to you.

Fuck them, before they fuck you.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:49 pm

It is not in my best interests to do so so I will respectfully decline your instruction.
So you can't formulate the opposition into their best argument because you can't refute it?
That is not what you asked me to do.
You asked me to make my best effort to leave, not to represent the opposition argument.

Their position seems to be ''leave means leave'' with no unified position on how to achieve it.
A disparate group with arguments ranging from ''no more immigration'' to ''no regulations on the curvature of a banana''.
It is far easier to be against something than offer a viable solution after all...
Yeah, no.

"Now make your best good faith effort to leave, if you would be so kind."

So you don't really know their position or their best argument as to why leaving is the best choice.

"It is far easier to be against something than offer a viable solution after all..."

Indeed. Which is apparent in arguments against leaving. Go figure.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 pm
California wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:16 am
The Bremain people amaze me on so many levels

1. They are giving up sovereignty to unelected Brussel bureacrats
2. They are allowing for a German-dominated Europe. In the EU, Germany has finally gotten what its always wanted. The EU is the Fourth Reich
3. They are ignoring millennia of British history in favor of the last couple decades when they screech about how Britain NEEDS the EU.

But I guess this shouldn't be surprising in a population that has given up nearly all of the rights they gained over the past couple centuries in an effort to be "civil"

I'm just glad we divorced them in 1781
1. Parliament has never lost its supremacy so sovereignty was never in danger. That is a Brexiteer myth.
2. The EU without Britain only empowers Germany and France in their desire for a federal Europe. Britain is the strongest voice in the EU against those desires.
3. Britain has traded with Europe for millennia. That is the source of our wealth and power. Putting restrictions on trade between Britain and the EU is a massive mistake.
1. Was that ever actually tested? If the EU was able to punish Britain in any way for decisions its supposedly supreme Parliament made than the supremacy does not actually exist
2. That's not your problem. Isolate yourself from the desires of France and Germany
3. That doesn't counter my statement in any way. Trade is a two way street, and since Britain is such a strong commerce power, unrestricted trade gives the power to the weaker partner.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm

I certainly don't understand their position but that's not to say I don't know what their arguments are.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm

All arguments must be decided by force of arms in the end.

Ulster is to the UK what Algiers was to France.

The Ulster Paramilitaries are like the 1st Foreign Legion Parachute Regiment.

Never heard of it?

That's because it was disbanded.

Why?

They tried to stage a coup de tat.

The Ulster Paramilitaries are the key.

That is how you take control from the left and unleash their own authoritarianism back against them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:35 pm

California wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:25 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 pm
California wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:16 am
The Bremain people amaze me on so many levels

1. They are giving up sovereignty to unelected Brussel bureacrats
2. They are allowing for a German-dominated Europe. In the EU, Germany has finally gotten what its always wanted. The EU is the Fourth Reich
3. They are ignoring millennia of British history in favor of the last couple decades when they screech about how Britain NEEDS the EU.

But I guess this shouldn't be surprising in a population that has given up nearly all of the rights they gained over the past couple centuries in an effort to be "civil"

I'm just glad we divorced them in 1781
1. Parliament has never lost its supremacy so sovereignty was never in danger. That is a Brexiteer myth.
2. The EU without Britain only empowers Germany and France in their desire for a federal Europe. Britain is the strongest voice in the EU against those desires.
3. Britain has traded with Europe for millennia. That is the source of our wealth and power. Putting restrictions on trade between Britain and the EU is a massive mistake.
1. Was that ever actually tested? If the EU was able to punish Britain in any way for decisions its supposedly supreme Parliament made than the supremacy does not actually exist
2. That's not your problem. Isolate yourself from the desires of France and Germany
3. That doesn't counter my statement in any way. Trade is a two way street, and since Britain is such a strong commerce power, unrestricted trade gives the power to the weaker partner.
1. Not joining the Euro or the Schengen area are the best two examples but there are numerous smaller cases where we went our own way.
2. Yes, it is. A federal Europe is not in our best interests (in or out of the EU) and moving away from a position where we could block it to a position as mere observers leaves France and Germany free to carry on.
3. Not true. We buy more from the EU than they buy from us so tariffs hurt us more than them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm
I certainly don't understand their position but that's not to say I don't know what their arguments are.
Fair enough. So you are advocating from a position of not understanding. Roger that.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Could we Orangemen and they Fenians come together, against the Loonie Left and their Muslim proxies?

Why not?

God save Ireland.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:40 pm

If we can all come together against the Loonie Left, I'm prepared to give the six counties back to Dublin.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Let Operation Charlemagne commence.