Social Justice Warriors Thread

heydaralon

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:30 pm
You can buy an egg, have it artificially fertilized with your sperm, and then pay for some broke woman to be a surrogate.

Then no woman can trainwreck your life. Just take your baby and go your own way.
Man, I've read about sperm doners getting bent over a barrel years after the fact, even though when they signed on they were told specifically this would not happen. Some dykes did this to a guy not too long ago. No fucking way I trust anyone, govt or private to keep their word about that shit. Who the fuck knows what paternity laws will be in the next 20 years.

I will be the swansong of my genetic line. A mediocre finale, but moving nonetheless. I'll have my coworkers pour a 40 over my cremated ashes, because I don't want a physical body where some weirdo govt bull dyke can steal my semen post mortem and using it for god knows what.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:51 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:47 pm

I don't get your worldview.
Grumpy is just trying to rationalize being in the trap of a woman and the state, having him by the balls.

Hey, Dara, prison ain't so bad, you get used to the ass raping after awhile.
The guys I know paying child support are living an inmates life. Always stressed, always some new court drama. They have a bigger cage, but their lives are not their own.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Grumpy is just trying to rationalize being in the trap of a woman and the state, having him by the balls.

The guys I know paying child support are living an inmates life. Always stressed, always some new court drama. They have a bigger cage, but their lives are not their own.
Even guys who are happily married with kids have a collar around the necks, sure, they love their kids, but it's a constant grind, you never get any time and space for yourself, they take over your life, this is why guys have mid life crises.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:30 pm
You can buy an egg, have it artificially fertilized with your sperm, and then pay for some broke woman to be a surrogate.

Then no woman can trainwreck your life. Just take your baby and go your own way.
Man, I've read about sperm doners getting bent over a barrel years after the fact, even though when they signed on they were told specifically this would not happen. Some dykes did this to a guy not too long ago. No fucking way I trust anyone, govt or private to keep their word about that shit. Who the fuck knows what paternity laws will be in the next 20 years.

I will be the swansong of my genetic line. A mediocre finale, but moving nonetheless. I'll have my coworkers pour a 40 over my cremated ashes, because I don't want a physical body where some weirdo govt bull dyke can steal my semen post mortem and using it for god knows what.
No, it's the opposite of that. You are not donating your sperm to some lesbian dike trash. You are buying (hopefully) an egg taken from a woman who has decent genetics and fertilizing it with your own sperm.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Even guys who are happily married with kids have a collar around the necks, sure, they love their kids, but it's a constant grind, you never get any time and space for yourself, they take over your life, this is why guys have mid life crises.
Not wrong.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:09 pm

heydaralon wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:35 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:24 pm

You are an atheist. Why the fuck is that important to you at all? If one species of millipede or trilobyte goes extinct, does that hit you in the feels?

You think our economy is going to collapse and that we will all be corporate slaves living impoverished lives of misery. If you were living on a plantation as a slave in Lynchburg in 1800, would you feel that it is in the best interest of you and your future offspring to procreate?

Again, I don't have a definite answer to this, but most people on here including me are pessimistic about the future, but we have children. Maybe the future would be waay better if less people did so, because then the future society would have less people fighting over resources. Hell, less traffic is an argument unto itself.
You’ll find that most life forms care a great deal about the future of their children, without a Divine Directive.
What is your point?

America is doomed! we will all be living miserable impoverished lives and its gonna suck! Goldman Sachs and McDonalds will enslave us! Better have kids so that someone will know I existed. I'm sure my children working at the WallyWorld gulag in our failed state will be so happy that I birthed them.

I'm sure those kids born in North Korean prison camps are super happy to be thrown in the mix.

Any existence is preferable to the alternative, with the exception of North Korea.

And you can end it any time you please. But at least you had the option, and a few moments of joy sprinkled throughout your existence.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Kids are like war.

You see the recruiting poster.

Everybody is gung ho about it.

They all cheer you on as you march up the ramp.

Then you get to the A Shau, and you're like; what the fuck did I sign up for here?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 pm

It's more like you got drafted and that first hell week is really about 22 years, but okay.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:19 pm

And it ain't the Good War anymore. Ain't no World War Two.

In this day and age, you are signing up for Viet fuckin' Nam.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 pm

That chick could get you in the hanging bamboo cage.

Lady Ivan.

Shoots you in the leg, then you gotta stick your finger in the hole.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent