Social Justice Warriors Thread

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 pm

The real Jed would whoop some ass up in here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:35 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:48 am
I agree Jed, they are drunk with power and invinicibility.
I think what's different here is it's a blend of victim mentality + tyranny = this crazy shit.
It's Jedi, faggot.

Quit acting like you've never seen Star Wars.

The proper term for them is crybullies. They're successful for the same reason that most people are successful, there's a market for it. People will do anything for money, including this.

I just sit back and laugh that they do finally have power and really, they're abusing it just as much as men did and do. I want them to get a taste for it, not cower back from it, get a real taste for it, because that's parity.

They're going to abuse men in different ways though. If there were a female Harvey Weinstein? Or a female Louis CK? A woman in my industry wants to invite me to her room so she can masturbate in front of me? I don't even have to pay for it?

Women do, and are going to abuse men in different ways. Right now it's with baseless accusations of abuse of them (crybully) but it's going to evolve. Going to be fascinating to see how it does evolve.

Women are equal (or probably the greater than) physical abusers to men. Even in cases where you have so-called battered women, more than half the time they are co-abusers in that relationship, and they often were the ones who started the fight that ended with them catching a beat down.

The actual situation with abuse is complicated, and it's certainly not one of women only abusing in other ways. They use psychological and emotional abuse as well, but they are overwhelmingly physical abusers. Men just don't report it for the most part.

Shit, I have been hit by women. It's not like it hurt, and I laughed at her, which was probably the best response (mocking). But there was little I could do about it. Men have no real recourse to abuse by women. If we hit back, we get prosecuted as the abusers. If we report, the women can counter-accuse us, and we will get prosecuted as the abusers anyway.

The only way forward is to disabuse yourself of this notion that women are not physical. We are raising them to be entitled brats that think they can lash out and beat on men with impunity, and when men dare to defend themselves, these women will see no shortage of beta males willing to throw the man under the bus. Remember that Florida college football quarterback that hit back after getting hit in the face and kneed in the groin at a bar? That dude got prosecuted, not the female attacker. That shit happens all the time. This is what happens when you keep repeating asinine statements like "men should never hit women".

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Tim Pool 20 minute dogpile
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:01 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:48 am
I agree Jed, they are drunk with power and invinicibility.
I think what's different here is it's a blend of victim mentality + tyranny = this crazy shit.
It's Jedi, faggot.

Quit acting like you've never seen Star Wars.

The proper term for them is crybullies. They're successful for the same reason that most people are successful, there's a market for it. People will do anything for money, including this.

I just sit back and laugh that they do finally have power and really, they're abusing it just as much as men did and do. I want them to get a taste for it, not cower back from it, get a real taste for it, because that's parity.

They're going to abuse men in different ways though. If there were a female Harvey Weinstein? Or a female Louis CK? A woman in my industry wants to invite me to her room so she can masturbate in front of me? I don't even have to pay for it?

Women do, and are going to abuse men in different ways. Right now it's with baseless accusations of abuse of them (crybully) but it's going to evolve. Going to be fascinating to see how it does evolve.

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 pm
The real Jed would whoop some ass up in here.
It's jediuser598 ASSHOLE :snooty:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:06 pm

If you didn't get that Fife, let me very clear about the spelling of the persons name

JULIET
ECHO
DELTA
INDIA
UNIFORM
SIERRA
ECHO
ROMEO
FIFE
NINER
ATE

I Say Again

JULIET
ECHO
DELTA
INDIA
UNIFORM
SIERRA
ECHO
ROMEO
FIFE
NINER
ATE

Got it shithead, we don't cotton to any chummy knicknames round these parts, were not friends, we having nothing in common, so just keep it fucking formal
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Juliet Five Niner

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am
Whatever you do, stay away from capoeira. That shit will actually make you weaker and get your ass killed in a street fight. Just work out your upper body and don't worry about legs or back. Do bicep curls, benching, and tricep workouts 7 times per week and you will have balance and strength. Don't worry about the other non-essential muscle groups below your waist. Capoeira will harm you in the long run.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Hastur wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Whatever you do, stay away from capoeira. That shit will actually make you weaker and get your ass killed in a street fight. Just work out your upper body and don't worry about legs or back. Do bicep curls, benching, and tricep workouts 7 times per week and you will have balance and strength. Don't worry about the other non-essential muscle groups below your waist. Capoeira will harm you in the long run.
That's a bullshit movie.

This is real life:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:00 pm
Hastur wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm
heydaralon wrote:
That's a bullshit movie.

This is real life:

It’s just a funny scene from a movie. If coapoiera is so great, why aren’t they all over MMA? It’s settled. Brazilian jiu jitsu is where it’s at.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck