Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:58 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am

Even CPT America guy has chicken legs. No fucking calves, 90% chest and biceps like a lot of pussy gym rats.

Keneau Reeves learned his shit learning to be John Wick

Keanu Reeves is no joke.

I think the Capt. America actor only had to build his upper body. They only have so much time, and they are timing the training so that this guy's physique is perfectly lean and muscular when specific scenes are shot. The Capt. America guy was a little too much steroids, though.

The guy who played Daredevil went from kind of pudgy and weak to pretty athletic to make that role. I don't think he used any drugs at all, and that athletic look he had was achievable by almost any man outside of maybe very old men. In fact, after a few years, you should definitely have more muscles than that (and he did by the later seasons).
When I look at someone I look for muscle tone and lower body first. That's where the real work and strength lie, in your foundation plus core strength. Can't have core strength without good foundational strength. Far too many curls are for girls guys in the gym. I've seen guys that can bench over 350 that are real pussies.

That's true. Depends upon the gym culture, though. Bodybuilding-style programs are really ineffective for real strength and athleticism.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 am

look at those titzits.
Knock that shit off Hey Day, I've got an iron stomach, but your making me queezy
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:01 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am

That's true. Depends upon the gym culture, though. Bodybuilding-style programs are really ineffective for real strength and athleticism.
As big a douche bags that Cross Fit nerds are, they're on the right track. Too bad they adopted the look at me attitude of vegans about their lifestyle.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:06 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:01 am
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am

As big a douche bags that Cross Fit nerds are, they're on the right track. Too bad they adopted the look at me attitude of vegans about their lifestyle.
Nah, a lot of what they do is completely fucking stupid.

Just go to a calisthenics gym if you have one available. Or train like a gymnast. For legs train like an athlete first. Lots of jumps, sprints, etc. Having a shit ton of fast twitch muscle that is not trained to do anything but squat is fucking dumb, in my opinion. Your legs need lots of slow-twitch muscles too for any real activities in the world. Your fast-twitch muscles should be adapted to jumping and sprinting (explosiveness); slow-twitch muscles trained for endurance (long distance running, swimming, etc).

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am

Whatever you do, stay away from capoeira. That shit will actually make you weaker and get your ass killed in a street fight. Just work out your upper body and don't worry about legs or back. Do bicep curls, benching, and tricep workouts 7 times per week and you will have balance and strength. Don't worry about the other non-essential muscle groups below your waist. Capoeira will harm you in the long run.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am
Whatever you do, stay away from capoeira. That shit will actually make you weaker and get your ass killed in a street fight. Just work out your upper body and don't worry about legs or back. Do bicep curls, benching, and tricep workouts 7 times per week and you will have balance and strength. Don't worry about the other non-essential muscle groups below your waist. Capoeira will harm you in the long run.
Yes, yes...………………. and get a man bun
PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 am
heydaralon wrote:
Yes, yes...………………. and get a man bun
How else is a man supposed to keep his long hair out of his soy latte?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:48 am

heydaralon wrote:
Drink HIV and die.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:48 am
I agree Jed, they are drunk with power and invinicibility.
I think what's different here is it's a blend of victim mentality + tyranny = this crazy shit.
It's Jedi, faggot.

Quit acting like you've never seen Star Wars.

The proper term for them is crybullies. They're successful for the same reason that most people are successful, there's a market for it. People will do anything for money, including this.

I just sit back and laugh that they do finally have power and really, they're abusing it just as much as men did and do. I want them to get a taste for it, not cower back from it, get a real taste for it, because that's parity.

They're going to abuse men in different ways though. If there were a female Harvey Weinstein? Or a female Louis CK? A woman in my industry wants to invite me to her room so she can masturbate in front of me? I don't even have to pay for it?

Women do, and are going to abuse men in different ways. Right now it's with baseless accusations of abuse of them (crybully) but it's going to evolve. Going to be fascinating to see how it does evolve.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 am
Keneau Reeves learned his shit learning to be John Wick
I love those movies.