Plutarch on animal ethics

heydaralon

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:21 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am
Again, instead of hysterics, I encourage you both to expand your circle of compassion, do some good faith research, you'll discover that vegans live longer, and are generally healthier than people on other diets.
"Circle of Compassion" is vegan code for your butthole. I'll bet JD spends his nights expanding his circle of compassion using Grindr to meet other dicksucking transvestites er I mean Vegans...
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:23 am

What if you just rounded up the vegan males, force-feed them meat for a few months, and then lock them in cages so that they have to literally decimate their population to be set free. 1 in 10 of these numales have to be culled before the rest are allowed to go free.

Then just repeat the process every year until you correct the problem.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 am
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 am

Yes. It's literally your genetic behavior to eat meat. You are the worst kind of trans. You reject even your own biology.

You have all these problems because your body is all fucked up from this stupid diet. You need cholesterol to maintain an adequate hormonal system, genius. Millions of years of evolution have resulted in your being an omnivore.

If you just added eggs and dairy to your diet you'd be okay.
I think a unconditioned human child, given the option between building hunting tools and killing and dressing an elk, and peeling fruit, would choose fruit every time.

If it's my genetic behavior and my society encourages meat, I should be eating meat right now, no? There's lots of cases of children that reject meat on ethical grounds, against all social conditioning. How can I defy or reject biology when I am a product of biology and evolution?
You profess a belief in this blank slate ideology that is rejected by science. Human behavior is mostly genetic, same as every other animal on planet Earth. What fucks with that is your intellect which allows you to make various models (most of them false) of the world and mind-fuck yourself into stupid beliefs that sabotage your health and life. We all suffer from shit like this. Your problem is just particularly fucked up because the nutritional deficits lead towards a diminished intellectual capacity to realize what is happening to you. The very mechanisms you need to identify the problem and correct it are what are affected.
I don't believe in blank slate ideology. I'm just questioning the common claim that I evolved to be a killer, when my body is curiously ill-suited for predation. Maybe my brain didn't evolve to make tools to hunt, maybe that was just a stepping stone in a larger evolution to make tools to grow vegetables and be vegan. After all, I am blessed to evolve with a moral center.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:28 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:23 am
What if you just rounded up the vegan males, force-feed them meat for a few months, and then lock them in cages so that they have to literally decimate their population to be set free. 1 in 10 of these numales have to be culled before the rest are allowed to go free.

Then just repeat the process every year until you correct the problem.
I don't think Vegans should be allowed to own property, vote, or be within 1000 feet of a school or daycare facility.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 am
heydaralon wrote:
It would be funny if our govt locked up Vegans in cages and only gave them meat to eat. Yeah, they'd refuse it at first, but eventually, they'd break and eat it. This is because, like JohnDonne, they are simply posturing and don't have any real beliefs, but are more attracted to the LGTBQ aspect of Veganism, than the animal rights part.
Conversing with JD is like conversing with a woman because his hormones are all fucked up. These people really will begin to wonder if they are actually "women" rather than consider the possibility that their diet is fucking with their brains and bodies. It's truly sad.

Leftism is truly a health crisis in this country. Even in my own life I can look at photos before I began to exercise and fix my diet and see the signs. I look like a totally different person. It's not just muscular development either. There are squarer jawlines and more masculine appearance than before. Hormones are really important and people need to think about how these ideas and lifestyles they choose affect their bodies.

I think pop culture gets it wrong too. It's not just that going to the gym makes you right wing. It's a double correlation between being fitter and the values/ideas you live by. They build upon each other. The less healthy and more feminized a man gets, the more he is adopts leftist ideologies. The more leftist ideologies a man adopts, the less healthy he will become.
Nate Diaz is a vegan. What if you got into the octagon with him, what would occur?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:31 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:27 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 am

I think a unconditioned human child, given the option between building hunting tools and killing and dressing an elk, and peeling fruit, would choose fruit every time.

If it's my genetic behavior and my society encourages meat, I should be eating meat right now, no? There's lots of cases of children that reject meat on ethical grounds, against all social conditioning. How can I defy or reject biology when I am a product of biology and evolution?
You profess a belief in this blank slate ideology that is rejected by science. Human behavior is mostly genetic, same as every other animal on planet Earth. What fucks with that is your intellect which allows you to make various models (most of them false) of the world and mind-fuck yourself into stupid beliefs that sabotage your health and life. We all suffer from shit like this. Your problem is just particularly fucked up because the nutritional deficits lead towards a diminished intellectual capacity to realize what is happening to you. The very mechanisms you need to identify the problem and correct it are what are affected.
I don't believe in blank slate ideology. I'm just questioning the common claim that I evolved to be a killer, when my body is curiously ill-suited for predation. Maybe my brain didn't evolve to make tools to hunt, maybe that was just a stepping stone in a larger evolution to make tools to grow vegetables and be vegan. After all, I am blessed to evolve with a moral center.
It's a common claim because it is a scientific fact. The rise of hominids and the evolution towards sapience (including larger brains) began when our australopithecus ancestors began to eat meat. To get a larger and more complex brain, you have to incorporate meat. You need the animal fats and proteins to maintain it.

It is also self-evident by the fact that every single human population on planet Earth eats meat or, if they refrain from meat, substitute it with eggs, dairy, or some other means to get adequate nutrition. The only examples of people opting out of their evolution happen when civilizations advance to such a point that ideologies develop that cause humans to reject their nature (like you see in India or Tibet, but even there I think they eat eggs, except for Janists, who are all but extinct now).

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am

I'd suggest forgetting about the vegans. I'm no expert, but I have a feeling that once you have fucked up an endocrine system, it's not going to be an easy fix. Certainly letting them self-select out of the gene pool seems humane.

A much more productive use of your time would be to take your kids fishing, or take some kids from church or somewhere fishing. Not just pond perch fishing either, real fishing. You'll find that very young humans are deeply interested in the whole process, from baiting, to the thrill of catching, to cleaning, to cooking, and to eating.

The Whole Foods is programming; the ChuckECheese is programming; getting a kid in touch with objective reality is natural and healthy.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:39 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:31 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:27 am

It's a common claim because it is a scientific fact. The rise of hominids and the evolution towards sapience (including larger brains) began when our australopithecus ancestors began to eat meat. To get a larger and more complex brain, you have to incorporate meat. You need the animal fats and proteins to maintain it.

It is also self-evident by the fact that every single human population on planet Earth eats meat or, if they refrain from meat, substitute it with eggs, dairy, or some other means to get adequate nutrition. The only examples of people opting out of their evolution happen when civilizations advance to such a point that ideologies develop that cause humans to reject their nature (like you see in India or Tibet, but even there I think they eat eggs, except for Janists, who are all but extinct now).
It might have helped us to evolve upright by wandering the plains, that does not mean it makes sense to do that today. As for "needing" meat, you confuse ingredients with nutrients.

What you're talking about is evolutionary stasis, but humans didn't become humans by sitting in the jungle and doing what their chimp ancestors did, no, they came down from the trees and branched off.
Last edited by JohnDonne on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:42 am

Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am
I'd suggest forgetting about the vegans. I'm no expert, but I have a feeling that once you have fucked up an endocrine system, it's not going to be an easy fix. Certainly letting them self-select out of the gene pool seems humane.

A much more productive use of your time would be to take your kids fishing, or take some kids from church or somewhere fishing. Not just pond perch fishing either, real fishing. You'll find that very young humans are deeply interested in the whole process, from baiting, to the thrill of catching, to cleaning, to cooking, and to eating.

The Whole Foods is programming; the ChuckECheese is programming; getting a kid in touch with objective reality is natural and healthy.
Giving kids a bunch of mercury is healthy?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:53 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:42 am
Fife wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am

Giving kids a bunch of mercury is healthy?
Fife, he's got you checkmated. Better to dye the kids hair green get their right ear pierced and tell them about the joys of HIV and cuckoldry. Wouldn't want to expose children to dangerous mercury in fish.
Shikata ga nai