Plutarch on animal ethics

heydaralon

Re: Plutarch on animal ethics

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:03 am

I remember playfighting with branches in the woods by my house as a kid. Don't think my parents suggested it. Most kids will use their tool making abilities to make fake weapons.

Johndonne used his tool making abilities to make a shit and toilet paper buttplug he keeps in his ass all day until his coworkers made an HR complaint.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:59 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:42 am

And the part where they use their bare teeth to bite them and then eat their raw flesh? Ah, yes, they don't do that, do they. They have to be given tools and weapons and taught and conditioned to kill. So rather, I've broken conditioning, and you're the npc.
It's called evolution. We use tools instead of relying upon teeth and claws. This is what enabled you to fuck your body and mind up with this ridiculous ideology, depriving your body of hormones, and becoming essentially a female with a penis. There is nothing noble or natural about you. If this were a survival situation, we'd just kill you and leave you in the woods somewhere because, frankly, you'd be a liability to the entire tribe.

The fact that you are seriously contemplating whether you are a "woman" should tell you that something is wrong. Your liver can only synthesize so much cholesterol, and you need cholesterol to maintain your endocrine system. You need cholesterol to maintain your larger brain. You are basically degenerating towards being a feminized monkey.
Will a human child make tools and hunt animals without social conditioning?

Yes. It's literally your genetic behavior to eat meat. You are the worst kind of trans. You reject even your own biology.

You have all these problems because your body is all fucked up from this stupid diet. You need cholesterol to maintain an adequate hormonal system, genius. Millions of years of evolution have resulted in your being an omnivore.

If you just added eggs and dairy to your diet you'd be okay.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:03 am
I remember playfighting with branches in the woods by my house as a kid. Don't think my parents suggested it. Most kids will use their tool making abilities to make fake weapons.

Johndonne used his tool making abilities to make a shit and toilet paper buttplug he keeps in his ass all day until his coworkers made an HR complaint.
Even there his veganism sabotages him, since veganism notoriously results in constant diarrhea. What gay man seriously wants to peg a vegan man in the ass and get the runs all down his dick and legs?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:10 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 am
heydaralon wrote:

Even there his veganism sabotages him, since veganism notoriously results in constant diarrhea. What gay man seriously wants to peg a vegan man in the ass and get the runs all down his dick and legs?
Tbh that would be right up JD's alley I think. Trans people really have no concept of hygiene or sanitary practices. That's why so many of them die from AIDS.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:14 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:10 am
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:05 am
heydaralon wrote:

Tbh that would be right up JD's alley I think. Trans people really have no concept of hygiene or sanitary practices. That's why so many of them die from AIDS.
I see a lot of these dudes in nearby Asheville when I got there. Sometimes I really do wonder if we could save them if we institutionalized them and fed them a normal diet so that their hormonal imbalances could improve. Once you learn how to recognize the signs, you can see the high-estrogen and low-testosterone features in liberal men pretty much everywhere. Liberalism is a health crisis as much as anything else.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:49 am

It's called evolution. We use tools instead of relying upon teeth and claws. This is what enabled you to fuck your body and mind up with this ridiculous ideology, depriving your body of hormones, and becoming essentially a female with a penis. There is nothing noble or natural about you. If this were a survival situation, we'd just kill you and leave you in the woods somewhere because, frankly, you'd be a liability to the entire tribe.

The fact that you are seriously contemplating whether you are a "woman" should tell you that something is wrong. Your liver can only synthesize so much cholesterol, and you need cholesterol to maintain your endocrine system. You need cholesterol to maintain your larger brain. You are basically degenerating towards being a feminized monkey.

Yes. It's literally your genetic behavior to eat meat. You are the worst kind of trans. You reject even your own biology.

You have all these problems because your body is all fucked up from this stupid diet. You need cholesterol to maintain an adequate hormonal system, genius. Millions of years of evolution have resulted in your being an omnivore.

I think a unconditioned human child, given the option between building hunting tools and killing and dressing an elk, and peeling fruit, would choose fruit every time.

If it's my genetic behavior and my society encourages meat, I should be eating meat right now, no? There's lots of cases of children that reject meat on ethical grounds, against all social conditioning. How can I defy or reject biology when I am a product of biology and evolution?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am

It would be funny if our govt locked up Vegans in cages and only gave them meat to eat. Yeah, they'd refuse it at first, but eventually, they'd break and eat it. This is because, like JohnDonne, they are simply posturing and don't have any real beliefs, but are more attracted to the LGTBQ aspect of Veganism, than the animal rights part.
Last edited by heydaralon on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:15 am
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 am
JohnDonne wrote:

I think a unconditioned human child, given the option between building hunting tools and killing and dressing an elk, and peeling fruit, would choose fruit every time.

If it's my genetic behavior and my society encourages meat, I should be eating meat right now, no? There's lots of cases of children that reject meat on ethical grounds, against all social conditioning. How can I defy or reject biology when I am a product of biology and evolution?
You profess a belief in this blank slate ideology that is rejected by science. Human behavior is mostly genetic, same as every other animal on planet Earth. What fucks with that is your intellect which allows you to make various models (most of them false) of the world and mind-fuck yourself into stupid beliefs that sabotage your health and life. We all suffer from shit like this. Your problem is just particularly fucked up because the nutritional deficits lead towards a diminished intellectual capacity to realize what is happening to you. The very mechanisms you need to identify the problem and correct it are what are affected.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am

Again, instead of hysterics, I encourage you both to expand your circle of compassion, do some good faith research, you'll discover that vegans live longer, and are generally healthier than people on other diets.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 am
It would be funny if our govt locked up Vegans in cages and only gave them meat to eat. Yeah, they'd refuse it at first, but eventually, they'd break and eat it. This is because, like JohnDonne, they are simply posturing and don't have any real beliefs, but are more attracted to the LGTBQ aspect of Veganism, than the animal rights part.
Conversing with JD is like conversing with a woman because his hormones are all fucked up. These people really will begin to wonder if they are actually "women" rather than consider the possibility that their diet is fucking with their brains and bodies. It's truly sad.

Leftism is truly a health crisis in this country. Even in my own life I can look at photos before I began to exercise and fix my diet and see the signs. I look like a totally different person. It's not just muscular development either. There are squarer jawlines and more masculine appearance than before. Hormones are really important and people need to think about how these ideas and lifestyles they choose affect their bodies.

I think pop culture gets it wrong too. It's not just that going to the gym makes you right wing. It's a double correlation between being fitter and the values/ideas you live by. They build upon each other. The less healthy and more feminized a man gets, the more he is adopts leftist ideologies. The more leftist ideologies a man adopts, the less healthy he will become.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.