WWII Equipment - Vics, Aircraft and Kit

brewster

Re: WWII Equipment - Vics, Aircraft and Kit

Post by brewster » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:45 pm

I recently ran across this in some of my dads effects, I have no idea where he got it. It's WW2 vintage analog navigation "computers". No significant value that I could tell.

We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Oh m g

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Interesting to how Syria went about stocking their Army with Panzers
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:13 pm
Nice find Carlus.
I'm surprised no one has been over to the Golan Heights to recover those abandoned Panzers, they are so rare they fetch a huge price. Even if they were only used for spares they'd have a lot of value.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Nice find Carlus.
I'm surprised no one has been over to the Golan Heights to recover those Panzers, they are so rare they fetch a huge price. Even if they were only used as spares they'd have a lot of value.
Yeah, they should be in pretty good condition in desert conditions. Did you see where the Panzers did well against the Shermans, but ran into Centurions and that was the end of the Panzers :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm

I highly doubt any hardware left in Arab junk yards for the past forty years or more is in good condition. More likely they have long since scrapped everything.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:43 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Nice find Carlus.
I'm surprised no one has been over to the Golan Heights to recover those Panzers, they are so rare they fetch a huge price. Even if they were only used as spares they'd have a lot of value.
Yeah, they should be in pretty good condition in desert conditions. Did you see where the Panzers did well against the Shermans, but ran into Centurions and that was the end of the Panzers :dance:
Maybe they should have used T34's if they wanted to win. :whistle:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:47 pm

The shit I have trouble reconciling is how the Arabs we all know and love today could have been the people that conquered and exterminated half of our civilization in the early middle ages.

Those people can't fight for shit. Their best performance come when they strap bombs on themselves and blow up children. The last time they won a God damned thing of note they were being led by a British aristocrat.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:48 pm

I don't even understand what the problem is with Iran. We should be helping Iran subjugate the Arabs.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:47 pm
The shit I have trouble reconciling is how the Arabs we all know and love today could have been the people that conquered and exterminated half of our civilization in the early middle ages.

Those people can't fight for shit. Their best performance come when they strap bombs on themselves and blow up children. The last time they won a God damned thing of note they were being led by a British aristocrat.

You do realize that Lawrence's achievements were pretty much non-existent. A fucking stone wall from about 1000 years ago held them back at Medina for quite some time. Lawrence of Arabia's legacy is comparable to the spin you see in the Middle East today, be it the Arab Spring or Syrian Civil War. He didn't do much, nor should he, because the arabs he conspired with were lying through their teeth as well. Al-Faruqi said he had numerous legions that could help with the cause to liberate the Arabs from the Ottomans. Nope. The Hashemites made a lot of promises they didn't fulfill. I forget which city it was (maybe Damascus), but the Allies conquered it before Lawrence got there, but they did this PR faggotry where his men rode in and planted their flag, because it would ease along the negotiation process. Pure bullshit. Also, it is quite possible that when T. E. Lawrence was captured by the Turks, he got sodomized by them. Maybe fake news, but I just don't want to give to much props to some bottom bitch prison prag who took it up the ass and got in bed with a bunch of lying marauding Arabs. But that's just me. I hate that stupid movie about him too. O'Toole comes off like this annoying ladyboy. Then again, even if he did get anally raped by Arabs, he would be knighted today in the UK because each and every one of their citizens swallow muslim semen on a regular basis (as their govt forces them too. They do enjoy Stalinist hate speech laws and happily taste mohameddan cockhead though so no big deal) and cover up Muslim pedophile rings, so Lawrence getting raped is actually pretty in line with their culture. I'm just glad I don't live in that shithole.
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shikata ga nai