Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:25 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:23 am
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am
I think he is going to veto the bill and declare an emergency. He really has no rational choice. Signing this bill will not only destroy his presidency but America as well.

Force them to override the veto. Every last republican who votes to override it has to be on a slate to be removed in the primaries. Not a one time thing either. If they still win, then they get primaried again and again until they are gone.

This thing is totally unacceptable. This bill is the end of America.
Yeah, who needs democracy when you can have absolute monarchy instead.
Long live the king.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Vetoing a bill is not a monarchy. Booting these money worshipers from the republican party in the primaries is not a monarchy.
English Flaggot wrote:Well I searched the word monarchy and you use it the most so that must mean that is what you want. Facts.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:Unassailable logic right there just like soldiers boxing.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:39 am

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 am
Example:

Mark Meadows

@RepMarkMeadows

Democrats’ refusal to negotiate has rendered Congress inept at doing its job to protect Americans. At this point POTUS is absolutely right to use constitutional executive action authority to build the wall and secure our border. This is a national emergency. I fully support him.

That's my congressman. He's a huge market guy. But he still worships God. He still puts his country before money.

The republicans who voted in the interests of the Chamber of Commerce, the Koch Brothers, et. al. have to be removed. They are killing us right now.

You all fucking see it, even on this forum, where people derive their sense of right and wrong from some moonbat economic ideology. Whether it's some Marxist nutjob that wants to seize all the property from the "one percent" or the newly-minted Sowell junkie carrying his Thomas Sowell book around like a Bible to preach the virtues of Mammon, they are the same thing in the end: money is their source of morality.

These kinds of people are very dangerous. The love of money is the root of all evil is not entirely offbase.

Meadows did right by voting "no" on that POS spending bill yesterday.

Why is Trump going to sign it?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am
I think he is going to veto the bill and declare an emergency. He really has no rational choice. Signing this bill will not only destroy his presidency but America as well.

Force them to override the veto. Every last republican who votes to override it has to be on a slate to be removed in the primaries. Not a one time thing either. If they still win, then they get primaried again and again until they are gone.

This thing is totally unacceptable. This bill is the end of America.
Long live the king.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Vetoing a bill is not a monarchy. Booting these money worshipers from the republican party in the primaries is not a monarchy.
Misusing executive power to improve your re-election chances is not an emergency nor is it democratic when the majority of the public don't want a wall.
Using the army and public funds to build yourself a vanity project is a great movement towards a monarchy.
The wall is Trump's Palace of Versailles.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Long live the king.
Misusing executive power to improve your re-election chances is not an emergency nor is it democratic when the majority of the public don't want a wall.
Using the army and public funds to build yourself a vanity project is a great movement towards a monarchy.
The wall is Trump's Palace of Versailles.
Vetoing a bill is not misusing the President's authority. That's literally his constitutional authority. The bill is garbage. I don't think a veto will be overrided. He needs to veto the thing and just build the wall. None of this is Congress's job or authority. Their role is literally limited to just allocating the funds for the President to do the job he was elected to do. I did not vote for my senator and congressman to govern border security. That's not their job. I voted for the President to do that.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:47 am

Example:

Mark Meadows

@RepMarkMeadows

Democrats’ refusal to negotiate has rendered Congress inept at doing its job to protect Americans. At this point POTUS is absolutely right to use constitutional executive action authority to build the wall and secure our border. This is a national emergency. I fully support him.

That's my congressman. He's a huge market guy. But he still worships God. He still puts his country before money.

The republicans who voted in the interests of the Chamber of Commerce, the Koch Brothers, et. al. have to be removed. They are killing us right now.
I understand, but the purge has to start from with-in and Trump is the beginning. To grow the movement he has to keep the American Nativist Narrative alive before all else. We must continue to muster our forces. Everyday that passes and every fake news story slandering whiteness gives us energy as long as we provide a safe place for whites by countering the narrative of the Communist.

When he stumps next, Trump can hammer home the need for a more like minded electorate and he will have the power to pick and choose some primary winners that will help the cause after 2020.

Anyone upset with the bill aren't facing the facts. We still have a bunch of neo-cons in the party and we just have to keep pushing them out so people like Graham can show their true power level.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:50 am

Let's stay in the real world for a bit.

We can safely throw away the fantasy that Trump is going to veto that bill.

Also, you can bet your country asses that any executive emergency declaration that is coming has been carefully negotiated between the WH and all of the "yes" vote factions from both parties on yesterday's vote. The litigation plan has been sketched out, and SCOTUS will get to it sometime late summer of 2020.

Look at the 109 GOP "no" votes (there were 87 GOP "yes" voters). https://projects.propublica.org/represe ... house/1/87

Eleven GOP Senators said "no." 41 went along to get along, or some shit. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... -vote.html

I'm looking for any plausible theory about why Trump is going to shit on Americans, those 109 GOP house members, and at least a few of those 11 GOP senators.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 am

Example:

Mark Meadows

@RepMarkMeadows

You all fucking see it, even on this forum, where people derive their sense of right and wrong from some moonbat economic ideology. Whether it's some Marxist nutjob that wants to seize all the property from the "one percent" or the newly-minted Sowell junkie carrying his Thomas Sowell book around like a Bible to preach the virtues of Mammon, they are the same thing in the end: money is their source of morality.

These kinds of people are very dangerous. The love of money is the root of all evil is not entirely offbase.
Example nothing. We done the shutdown thing already. You lost, dont be a Democrat. Take the hint and find a new way.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 am

We don't even need to get hung up on terms and names.

Does this person demonstrate that he puts money and profit before nation? Does he not derive his sense of morals from God?

We'd be better off with conservative Muslim politicians than this lot. I don't think enough Americans recognize how degenerate this really is. They are gas lighted into only seeing the sexual degeneracy of the democrats and ignore the overall moral degeneracy of this "market-based" republican.

We can argue about names all day. The fact that these people put markets first, profit first, and our nation last tells the tale. These people must be removed.

At least the democrats have a rational basis for why they want to genocide us: power. The republicans doing this will lose power. Ultimately the profits will dry up as well. There is nothing redeemable about this kind of person.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:59 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am
And you said this when Obama was doing it with things like DACA exactly 0 times I bet.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 am
We don't even need to get hung up on terms and names.

Does this person demonstrate that he puts money and profit before nation? Does he not derive his sense of morals from God?

We'd be better off with conservative Muslim politicians than this lot. I don't think enough Americans recognize how degenerate this really is. They are gas lighted into only seeing the sexual degeneracy of the democrats and ignore the overall moral degeneracy of this "market-based" republican.

We can argue about names all day. The fact that these people put markets first, profit first, and our nation last tells the tale. These people must be removed.

At least the democrats have a rational basis for why they want to genocide us: power. The republicans doing this will lose power. Ultimately the profits will dry up as well. There is nothing redeemable about this kind of person.
How is vetoing this bill going to get rid of the 30 mil+ already in country? Adding a million more over the next two years is going to change things.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama