The Great Wall of Trump

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am

I think he is going to veto the bill and declare an emergency. He really has no rational choice. Signing this bill will not only destroy his presidency but America as well.

Force them to override the veto. Every last republican who votes to override it has to be on a slate to be removed in the primaries. Not a one time thing either. If they still win, then they get primaried again and again until they are gone.

This thing is totally unacceptable. This bill is the end of America.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:05 am

Good breakdown of how dangerous this bill is here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... agreement/

This shit is really, really bad.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:07 am

Remember, they claim the wall is too expensive, but they literally appropriated well over 15 billion dollars on settlement of illegal aliens in the country, "refugee assistance", foreign aid, and disaster relief to foreign nations.

Think about their priorities. Think about the priorities of the merchant cunt republicans that crafted this fucking thing.

There is no viable future in which neocons and libertarians share any power whatsoever in the republican party. The republican party is all that stands in the way of the dispossession of our own nation.

No more fucking liberals.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 am

I think Trump has done a shit job getting away from the physical barrier. He should have started talking about a "smart wall" and the abstract idea of what "build a wall" means a long time ago.

Maybe it would have been to complicated of a message but I don't think so.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:18 am

No. He needs to build a physical wall. Just like other countries in the same situation as we find ourselves today.

A physical wall, manned, and spanning the entire border.

Then we need to increase funding to ICE to find illegals living in America, arrest them, and deport them along with their entire colonizing families.

They are fucking colonizing us. It has to be reversed.

And the crypto-liberal Chamber of Commerce wing of the republican party needs to be removed from the party. If they want to carry out their liberal policies, then I suggest rejoining the democratic party from whence that lot came.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 am

It profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world ... but for a pat on the head by the Koch brothers?

They got their thirty pieces of silver in exchange for betraying the American people. They ALL need to be given one last chance to vote no to an override or they should pay the consequences.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am
I think he is going to veto the bill and declare an emergency. He really has no rational choice. Signing this bill will not only destroy his presidency but America as well.

Force them to override the veto. Every last republican who votes to override it has to be on a slate to be removed in the primaries. Not a one time thing either. If they still win, then they get primaried again and again until they are gone.

Yeah, who needs democracy when you can have absolute monarchy instead.
Long live the king.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:25 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:23 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am

Yeah, who needs democracy when you can have absolute monarchy instead.
Long live the king.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Vetoing a bill is not a monarchy. Booting these money worshipers from the republican party in the primaries is not a monarchy.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 am

>They are colonizing us...

What are you talking about? The perimeter has been overrun, we are colonized. There is no turning of the tide without mass deportation.

The Great Wall of Trump should be built around the American Idea. We must preserve our historical narrative and protect individual freedoms. Returning to the 1990s is not an option without a war. To win a war we need a binding timeline and shared values.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 am

Example:

Mark Meadows

@RepMarkMeadows

Democrats’ refusal to negotiate has rendered Congress inept at doing its job to protect Americans. At this point POTUS is absolutely right to use constitutional executive action authority to build the wall and secure our border. This is a national emergency. I fully support him.

That's my congressman. He's a huge market guy. But he still worships God. He still puts his country before money.

The republicans who voted in the interests of the Chamber of Commerce, the Koch Brothers, et. al. have to be removed. They are killing us right now.

You all fucking see it, even on this forum, where people derive their sense of right and wrong from some moonbat economic ideology. Whether it's some Marxist nutjob that wants to seize all the property from the "one percent" or the newly-minted Sowell junkie carrying his Thomas Sowell book around like a Bible to preach the virtues of Mammon, they are the same thing in the end: money is their source of morality.

These kinds of people are very dangerous. The love of money is the root of all evil is not entirely offbase.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.