Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Trump and Giuliani threaten Cohen’s family? Thoughts?

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:16 am
I’m a retard and an idiot. I hope I can be half as successful as Trump. One-tenth even.
Lucktocracy, amirite?

I am an Adonis, with a first rate intellect and the charm of Satan himself... yet, somehow global success eludes me.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:27 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:23 am
That's it ?

Maybe he's just a person. Ever have meeting notes taken verbatim and read back to you ? Pretty much everyone sounds like an idiot.

IMO, people have gotten programmed by years of elitist politicians colluding with the press as to what leaders are supposed to sound like. BHO was magical at reading a teleprompter, take away his speech writers and the teleprompter and he sounded like a blithering, stuttering fool.

Got anything concrete other than feelz about the man to demonstrate he's anymore or less a retard as any of our leaders ?
Must just be muh NPC programming. If only I were pilled enough to divine the stability and genius lurking somewheres amongst the catch phrases and digressions... but, you know us NPCs, I won't believe it 'till the horns of judgement sound, or Rachel Maddow tells me otherwise.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:28 am

Genius has never been a requirement for the presidency, a fact you should be thanking God for, given that actual geniuses like John Forbes Nash Jr., Bobbie Fischer, and James Watson hold views that trigger you.

The left worship geniuses until they contradict dogma and become “problematic”.
Then suddenly, all that intellect doesn’t count for shit.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:30 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:27 am

Must just be muh NPC programming. If only I were pilled enough to divine the stability and genius lurking somewheres amongst the catch phrases and digressions... but, you know us NPCs, I won't believe it 'till the horns of judgement sound, or Rachel Maddow tells me otherwise.
Right on Bro ;)
I don't disrespect your opinion. I just wanted to know if there was any evidence of these claims I keep hearing all the time. I have crazy opinions without proof as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:28 am
Genius has never been a requirement for the presidency, a fact you should be thanking God for, given that actual geniuses like John Forbes Nash Jr., Bobbie Fischer, and James Watson hold views that trigger you.

The left worship geniuses until they contradict dogma and become “problematic”.
Then suddenly, all that intellect doesn’t count for shit.
+1
Woodrow Wilson was probably our most intelligent POTUS per academic standards. However, probably our worst POTUS, definitely in the bottom 5.

Perfect example of EYI ~ Educated Yet Idiot
Last edited by C-Mag on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:41 am
JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 am
Change the subject much?
OK, on the subject. We get a drive-by thread about a troll post. Weeeeeee! Because the best way for he most public figure in the world to get away with threatening someone is to post is on Twitter. "watch this guy" is not a threat. I think you know this and just want to act like this is a serious thread.
Weird how trump got exactly what he wanted, which is for Cohen not to testify in front of the newly democrat empowered congress, and you’ve got the guy who was supposed to testify telling you that Trump is the reason he won’t do it. You’ve got tweets of trump referencing his family repeatedly, and without any relevance to cohens testimony, suggesting that his family is in danger of going down for undisclosed crimes, and Cohen pointing to those remarks as the reason he won’t testify. Yet you think it’s more likely that the Weasley Cohen would rather go to jail for a long time without any plausible motive.

Yep, I’m sure Trump is just extremely lucky and had no hand in this.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:36 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

Weird how trump got exactly what he wanted, which is for Cohen not to testify in front of the newly democrat empowered congress, and you’ve got the guy who was supposed to testify telling you that Trump is the reason he won’t do it. You’ve got tweets of trump referencing his family repeatedly, and without any relevance to cohens testimony, suggesting that his family is in danger of going down for undisclosed crimes, and Cohen pointing to those remarks as the reason he won’t testify. Yet you think it’s more likely that the Weasley Cohen would rather go to jail for a long time without any plausible motive.

Dude, imma throw you a bone here because you need the help.

Consider the possibility that you’re on the right track, but for the completely wrong reason. Perhaps Cohen *is* afraid for his family, but it has absolutely nothing to do with this dumbass tweet you’re clinging to. Maybe the tweet is the only thing Cohen can desperately point to, because all actual evidence is so shady and twisted nobody can afford for it to come to light.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:38 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:31 am

I woke up this morning and it was dark. I screamed "Sun, RISE!" and shortly after the sun came up. Weird how I got exactly what I wanted.

Also, if you are going to (finally, 12 pages in) begin to post additional details, please include links to your sources.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:38 am

I could just as easily make the case that Cohen doesn't want to testify and is using a tweet as an excuse. Since when do witnesses get to call the shots on testifying ?

I gotta believe the 24/7 Trump haters and Dems would get this out ASAP if there was something substantial here. It would be helpful in this deadlock.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:38 am
I could just as easily make the case that Cohen doesn't want to testify and is using a tweet as an excuse. Since when do witnesses get to call the shots on testifying ?

I gotta believe the 24/7 Trump haters and Dems would get this out ASAP if there was something substantial here. It would be helpful in this deadlock.
It’s clear he doesn’t want to testify given his desperate attempt to justify backing out on this “tweet threat”. I’m simply offering JD a reason for *why* Cohen may not want to testify which allows him to retain his views while acknowledging the tweet threat idea is ridiculous.

Training him to be a more worthy opponent, ya know.
;)