Fake News

C-Mag

Re: Fake News

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:41 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 am

I live in a pretty populous area of the PNW. Haven’t seen one MAGA hat worn, ever.
MAGA Hats were outlawed in SeaQuartZ, by proclamation of the Central Committee and punishable by subversive speech laws, including arrest, fines and re-education of you and your family.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:46 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:59 am
StA, your ability to honestly and accurately recount what other people believe, or even post , is and has always been much more inferior than any MSM journalist's, including those who think they can accurately gage what happens at an event by simply looking at what hat some kids are wearing and what skin color they have. :roll:
If it is that much more inferior you would be unable to respond to it. You would have no idea what he was referring to. Be like describing Pegasus with a picture of the Riverbottom nightmare band. That's an MSM level hit job defending an MSM hit job. Nice try, bold move. I expect nothing less from a viking.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am
similar for me too. southern california here i don't think i've ever seen a maga hat out in public. i live north of LA near the desert where it's a little more red and i'll see trump bumper stickers from time to time, but i don't see red hats at the grocery store or anything like that. i did see a hillary for prison t-shirt once, that was funny. i think more people are inclined to show their support indirectly through american imagery, like the flag, than to show direct support for trump. i see a lot of stars and bars nowaways, they'll openly support that, but trump is probably a little too toxic out here still. if you go further north into the desert and rural areas there is more open support for trump
Well then it sounds like you see something just not a lot of hats. Are ball caps other than MAGA normally worn, trucker hats?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 am

Northern Ohio, and never seen a MAGA worn in public. If you did, it would pretty obviously just be to start shit, and people would avoid you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:56 am

Big victory for the culture warriors. They’re winning the MAGA hat invites violence war.

Help us, Kanye West, you’re our only hope ...
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:57 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:49 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am
similar for me too. southern california here i don't think i've ever seen a maga hat out in public. i live north of LA near the desert where it's a little more red and i'll see trump bumper stickers from time to time, but i don't see red hats at the grocery store or anything like that. i did see a hillary for prison t-shirt once, that was funny. i think more people are inclined to show their support indirectly through american imagery, like the flag, than to show direct support for trump. i see a lot of stars and bars nowaways, they'll openly support that, but trump is probably a little too toxic out here still. if you go further north into the desert and rural areas there is more open support for trump
Well then it sounds like you see something just not a lot of hats. Are ball caps other than MAGA normally worn, trucker hats?
yeah i suppose, lots of LA dodger hats i think (including me). i'm sure maga hats are around but i think people out here know better than to wear something that is going to get them sucker punched. my dad is a trump guy but he was pretty adamant about not wanting a maga hat, even as a joke gift or anything. he wouldn't wear it

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:02 am

I’d wear it if I were single. With a family (especially a spouse that’s a realtor and needs to maintain a good community image) the risk vs reward is all out of whack. Worst scenario case, I get jumped, my wife loses biz, and the Californians I work for quietly put me out of a job. Best scenario case - nothing happens.

The upside just doesn’t justify the risk.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:20 am

Oh, I don't know, the best case scenario leaves behind a hell of an epitaph.

He died with his MAGA hat on and a smirk on his face.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:34 am

Reminds me of another irony I’ve been meaning to comment on:

Leftists: We’re not America haters, that’s just right wing, jingoistic, propaganda. Just because you see ways to improve your country doesn’t mean you hate it.

Hat: Make America Great Again

Leftists: Kill that fucking Nazi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:49 am

I'd love to see fake MAGA hats worn just to see how much the haters pay attention. Wear a read hat with the words "Great American Ballpark" on it and see how many people attack the person wearing it for being MAGA.