[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Montegriffo

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm
Some of these women are drawn like a moth to a flame towards dysfunctional men. They keep bedding and staying with the same type of man because they like the adventure and drama of it all. Well Monte, we dont have family arranged marriages anymore. I think that's a good thing, people should get to choose. But don't come with yournhand out when you choose wrong, especially when we have countless churches women's shelters and social workers set up for women to escape real or imagined domestic abuse. It doesnt matter the veracity, they will treat it as real and do whatever they can to help the women. And even with that you still have women with their hands out for more still spreading the blame on the segment of society that warned them against all this stuff. Absolutely pitiful...
So you are saying that it is somehow women's fault that some men are abusive or negligent fathers?
Another person blaming the victim.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:06 pm

A smart person gets to know their partner well before they decide to have kids man. The warning signs for domestic abuse are there. And men going to prison can be solved by women not dating felons and thugs. If your boyfriend is breaking into houses or robbing people, ask him to wear a condom, OR dont date him. If you have a problem with your boyfriends drinking before noon, he might be an alcoholic, and if thats an issue for you, don't let him get you pregnant. Be a fucking adult
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Some of these women are drawn like a moth to a flame towards dysfunctional men. They keep bedding and staying with the same type of man because they like the adventure and drama of it all. Well Monte, we dont have family arranged marriages anymore. I think that's a good thing, people should get to choose. But don't come with yournhand out when you choose wrong, especially when we have countless churches women's shelters and social workers set up for women to escape real or imagined domestic abuse. It doesnt matter the veracity, they will treat it as real and do whatever they can to help the women. And even with that you still have women with their hands out for more still spreading the blame on the segment of society that warned them against all this stuff. Absolutely pitiful...
So you are saying that it is somehow women's fault that some men are abusive or negligent fathers?
Would you date a sex offender or someone in ISIS? is it victim blaming to suggest that people who continue to date people with mental or behavioral problems (there are almost always obvious signs for these problems as any psychologist will tell you) should not be surprised when this leads to poor life outcomes? You pretend like adults have no agency. Its pitiful.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:15 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:06 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Would you date a sex offender or someone in ISIS? is it victim blaming to suggest that people who continue to date people with mental or behavioral problems (there are almost always obvious signs for these problems as any psychologist will tell you) should not be surprised when this leads to poor life outcomes? You pretend like adults have no agency. Its pitiful.
You pretend that people can't conceal the fact they are floored or terrible human beings.
You pretend that women are responsible for the actions of shitty fathers, that is worse than pitiful.

Why do you want to remove benefits from single parents unable to work due to having to look after their children?
Why do you want children to be homeless and hungry or taken into care?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:18 pm

I had no idea that the drunk I dated was going to keep drinking!

How could I have known that the guy who verbally and physically abused me would keep doing that even after I had a kid with him?

How could I have known the guy who already had 2 illegitimate children from 2 different women would not have his shit together and abandon me after he knocked me up?

Whaaa! Whaaa! Whaaa! Boohoo!

Shut the fuck up you dumb thot. Stop trying to play the sympathy con on us.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm
The item about men who die.. Widows statistically perform on par with intact families.
So single parent families can work as well as two parent families?

How would they perform without benefits or life insurance payments?

Why do you always blame the victim?

No. Statistically, single parent families, especially single mother families, are the absolute worst way to raise children. Widows are an exception.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:18 pm
I had no idea that the drunk I dated was going to keep drinking!

How could I have known that the guy who verbally and physically abused me would keep doing that even after I had a kid with him?

How could I have known the guy who already had 2 illegitimate children from 2 different women would not have his shit together and abandon me after he knocked me up?

Whaaa! Whaaa! Whaaa! Boohoo!

Shut the fuck up you dumb thot. Stop trying to play the sympathy con on us.
You never met someone who hid their drinking or gambling problems?
How would you know if they were good at hiding it?
How would you know a person already had children if they abandoned them and didn't tell you?
How would you know your partner was going to beat you if he only started doing it after you had children.
You think men say ''I'm going to fuck around once we are married and have had kids, best leave me now if you're not cool with that''?

Shut up and stop blaming victims.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:28 pm

There's no way I could have known that when I married the gambling addict that he would blow through our savings playing online poker! What is a girl to do? Help me Taxpayer Man!

Taxpayer Man is a superhero who uses his economic super powers to help single mothers in the DC Universe. (DC stands for dumb cunt)
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm
The item about men who die.. Widows statistically perform on par with intact families.
So single parent families can work as well as two parent families?

How would they perform without benefits or life insurance payments?

Why do you always blame the victim?

No. Statistically, single parent families, especially single mother families, are the absolute worst way to raise children. Widows are an exception.
So why do so many men abandon their families?
Could it be that men can be arseholes too?

My mother left when I was 12 because my father couldn't keep his dick in his pants. She put up with it for years to keep the family together but he couldn't stop fucking anyone who would let him so she left.
My father kept the family home and my sister and I stayed with him.
My father received some benefits as a single parent and got some child support money from my mother.
Tell me how that was Mum's fault.
Who was the victim here?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:28 pm
There's no way I could have known that when I married the gambling addict that he would blow through our savings playing online poker! What is a girl to do? Help me Taxpayer Man!

Taxpayer Man is a superhero who uses his economic super powers to help single mothers in the DC Universe. (DC stands for dumb cunt)
There's no point just repeating yourself without addressing the points I made.
Addicts hide their addictions, it's one of the characteristics of addiction.
Same with criminal activities and violence.
Stop victim blaming.