[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

heydaralon

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:14 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I wonder what would happen if these lazy revolting animals actually used their fucking brains and considered that people with good jobs, family backgrounds, and mental health often wait to have children, and that said children turn out alright. If these people who are better than them in every way wait, and have normal kids, maybe they should wait too. Maybe even wait until they find a person who they would want to actually spend their life with. Crazy thought and so hard a conclusion to reach.
The documentary film "Idiocracy" pretty much covered that. :twisted:

How Ironic it is that every leftist who wants open borders welfare for the world and a totalitarian speech restricted govt uses that film as an example for Republicans. Its far more an indictment against the social changes they push for non stop
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:33 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm
Good question. Let's abolish them and see.

"Gimme those bennies or the fetus gets it!"

Women have had the final say in reproductive rights for decades. This had led to a rise in a slew of social problems. Yet they are blaming men, specifically Republicans and Christians, who have long said that the family is the best way to raise a kid. How is this the fault of these groups, when these same women who have been told they are equal to men, can have any job they want, and are just as empowered, decide to have sex without a condom, not get a job, and don't start a family, even though they are explicitly told these actions will lead to ruin? Sex ed is universal in schools, seeing the results of broken families is also universal. I guess I can sue McDonald's if I eat nothing but quarter pounders non stop for years and don't exercise and turn into a landwhale, but is the result really that surprising? I think I knew by age 8 that condoms were used to prevent babies, and that having a child out of wedlock would ruin my life, but I guess my parents had access to this super rare secret alien scrolls that most of the single mothers didn't read. My parents also told me not to play in the street, so single mothers can also blame society when they get hit for standing in the middle of an interstate on ramp.
There are as many reasons for single-parent families as there are single-parent families.
Why do you blame only the mothers?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Because it is single mothers, statistically, causing all these problems.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:34 pm
Causing all the problems?
What about abusive men?
What about men who simply run away?
What about men who die?
What about drug addicted or alcoholic men?
What about men who go to prison?
What about adulterous men?
There are many reasons a mother should leave a father and vice versa.
Should children be punished for the bad behaviour of one of their parents (whether the mother or father)?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:42 pm
What about abusive men?
What about men who die?
Should children be punished for the bad behaviour of one of their parents (whether the mother or father)?
Start with the first item. Women are the predominant domestic abusers, not men. They are overwhelmingly the child abusers.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
What about abusive men?
What about men who die?
It boils down to whether you think women have agency. I think of then as people with brains whose acrions have consequences the same way mens actions have consequences. In every case you mentioned the woman not only decided to stay with that man, reproduce with that man, AND decided to keep the baby and not abort it. Women fought hard to make the system that way. Should the women be treated paternalistically and should we act as though she didnt have a brain that made all those bad choices, like continuing to stay with a scumbag and turning down a stable guy who maybe wasn't as handsome or sexually appealing?
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm

The item about men who die.. Widows statistically perform on par with intact families.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
What about abusive men?
What about men who die?
It boils down to whether you think women have agency. I think of then as people with brains whose acrions have consequences the same way mens actions have consequences. In every case you mentioned the woman not only decided to stay with that man, reproduce with that man, AND decided to keep the baby and not abort it. Women fought hard to make the system that way. Should the women be treated paternalistically and should we act as though she didnt have a brain that made all those bad choices, like continuing to stay with a scumbag and turning down a stable guy who maybe wasn't as handsome or sexually appealing?
Bullshit. These are all things which may not be apparent until it is too late and children are already born.

Besides...
What about men who die?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Some of these women are drawn like a moth to a flame towards dysfunctional men. They keep bedding and staying with the same type of man because they like the adventure and drama of it all. Well Monte, we dont have family arranged marriages anymore. I think that's a good thing, people should get to choose. But don't come with yournhand out when you choose wrong, especially when we have countless churches women's shelters and social workers set up for women to escape real or imagined domestic abuse. It doesnt matter the veracity, they will treat it as real and do whatever they can to help the women. And even with that you still have women with their hands out for more still spreading the blame on the segment of society that warned them against all this stuff. Absolutely pitiful...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 pm
The item about men who die.. Widows statistically perform on par with intact families.
So single parent families can work as well as two parent families?

How would they perform without benefits or life insurance payments?

Why do you always blame the victim?