Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 pm
Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:24 pm
"Wait, where da fuk is Mali???"
I been there.

p.s. Timbuktu is in Mali.
Stay away from that girl in StA's video; she may be looking for some back child support.
I actually think that legally her "father" (non-biological) should be able to use the "sperm donor" for back child support for 18 years of him raising a child he didn't actually create. :twisted:

Speaker to Animals

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Nobody should owe anybody "child support". That is a legal euphamism for slavery.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm

More evidence that some people only care about a child when it is still in the womb.
Once it is born, fuck it.
No benefits, no child support and no responsibility of the father.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm
More evidence that some people only care about a child when it is still in the womb.
Once it is born, fuck it.
No benefits, no child support and no responsibility of the father.
Child support has fuck all to do with the welfare of children. Quite the opposite, actually. As child support awards rose, single motherhood rose, and the lives of children became far fucking worse. Child support is the opposite of giving a shit about your children.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Forgive Monte. He just hates Children and America so much that he believes that destroying the family (indeed offering financial incentives to do so) will actually improve their quality of life. This sort of action actually dooms multiple generations of children to welfare plantation servitude and puts them at increased risk for abberant homosexual behavior and criminality. Indeed, the reason that our culture is so terrible can largely be traced to subsidizing this terrible practice. Single mothers are like global warming. They affect all of us. Are you going to tell me with a straight face that if indeed the sea levels rise 6 inches (and that's a big if), that anyone will give a shit when their country is collapsing due to bankrupcy paying entitlments to these strumpets? The nuclear family in 21st century America has indeed been destroyed by the atom bomb of Progressivist policies, and the radiation from this ideology has led to grotesque green-haired cock-carousel-riding-non-pair-bonding degenerate mutants who have spawned brood after brood of welfare rats. God help us all, but he has turned his back on our disgusting society many years ago. Most of these folks aren't even worth helping.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 pm

I wonder what would happen to abortion rates if benefits and child support was abolished for single mothers.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Good question. Let's abolish them and see.

"Gimme those bennies or the fetus gets it!"

Women have had the final say in reproductive rights for decades. This had led to a rise in a slew of social problems. Yet they are blaming men, specifically Republicans and Christians, who have long said that the family is the best way to raise a kid. How is this the fault of these groups, when these same women who have been told they are equal to men, can have any job they want, and are just as empowered, decide to have sex without a condom, not get a job, and don't start a family, even though they are explicitly told these actions will lead to ruin? Sex ed is universal in schools, seeing the results of broken families is also universal. I guess I can sue McDonald's if I eat nothing but quarter pounders non stop for years and don't exercise and turn into a landwhale, but is the result really that surprising? I think I knew by age 8 that condoms were used to prevent babies, and that having a child out of wedlock would ruin my life, but I guess my parents had access to this super rare secret alien scrolls that most of the single mothers didn't read. My parents also told me not to play in the street, so single mothers can also blame society when they get hit for standing in the middle of an interstate on ramp.
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 pm
I wonder what would happen to abortion rates if benefits and child support was abolished for single mothers.
I wonder what would happen with child custody going to the parent with enough income to actually support a child, instead of the mother getting the child virtually by default and then the state demanding money from the other parent to pay the financially strapped parent to support said child while often having little access to said child?

Similarly, I wonder what that might do to abortion rates if the father more often got custody and the woman had the option of having little to no access/responsibility to the child after?

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 pm

I wonder what would happen if these lazy revolting animals actually used their fucking brains and considered that people with good jobs, family backgrounds, and mental health often wait to have children, and that said children turn out alright. If these people who are better than them in every way wait, and have normal kids, maybe they should wait too. Maybe even wait until they find a person who they would want to actually spend their life with. Crazy thought and so hard a conclusion to reach.
Shikata ga nai

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:14 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 pm
I wonder what would happen if these lazy revolting animals actually used their fucking brains and considered that people with good jobs, family backgrounds, and mental health often wait to have children, and that said children turn out alright. If these people who are better than them in every way wait, and have normal kids, maybe they should wait too. Maybe even wait until they find a person who they would want to actually spend their life with. Crazy thought and so hard a conclusion to reach.
The documentary film "Idiocracy" pretty much covered that. :twisted: