Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:29 am

It seems like he trapped them. It says he cannot respond with criticism. It doesn't say anything about him not having open lines for people to call in and do it for him.. Let the bitch spout her nonsense for ten minutes, say goodbye, and then open up the lines.. :twisted:

Also, feminism is a hate movement, and I guarantee whoever he gets on that line is going to unload rampant hate speech against men. You see that here with women like milspecs and ooky. People just take their posts and reverse the sexes in those posts to show them how hateful they are, and they just storm off for a few weeks.

Keep giving these women a platform, I say, because their actual views on men are fucking horrific.

Meanwhile, let them keep on playing the "you hate the wamyn!!" card whenever somebody like me argues for gender equality. That's really working. LOL
That's my theory too, let these intolerant radicals talk, their message is toxic. Tucker does a good job in that area.

All these Social Justice movements, and maybe feminism was the first, are hateful, they are about revenge for a perceived wrong, not equality.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:40 am

http://www.market-ticker.org/

David Hogg just got into Harvard with a 1270 SAT.

1270 is average....

Anyway to devalue a Harvard Degree? Need Corporate America to stop hiring Harvard grads with fucking 1270 SATs....need to use this to hurt Academia.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Harvard rendered their degree worthless over a decade ago with affirmative action and SJW curricula. Dave will fit right in there, publishing nonsense articles about social justice and doing nothing actually academic.

Harvard's graduate programs are next on the docket for devaluation. After that will be research itself.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 am

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Harvard's graduate programs are next on the docket for devaluation. After that will be research itself.

Any evidence to that effect? If there's no cost to favoring ideology over merit, then there's no incentive for Harvard to change.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 am

Any evidence to that effect? If there's no cost to favoring ideology over merit, then there's no incentive for Harvard to change.
It's only value is from nepotism of Harvard grads in power hiring other Harvard grads. A degree from there in CS was not particularly valuable in the software engineering world I was in even a decade ago. It is more like an expensive Greek fraternity of bought friends and connections.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:54 am

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 am
Zlaxer wrote:

It's only value is from nepotism of Harvard grads in power hiring other Harvard grads. A degree from there in CS was not particularly valuable in the software engineering world I was in even a decade ago. It is more like an expensive Greek fraternity of bought friends and connections.

OK - so do if Harvard Grad have top positions of power and keep promoting Harvard grads...how does the system come down?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:56 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:54 am
Zlaxer wrote:

OK - so do if Harvard Grad have top positions of power and keep promoting Harvard grads...how does the system come down?

Because Harvard grads in particular have a bad habit of destroying businesses, which destroys the power of their fraternity.

A grad cannot hire another grad after he ran the company into the ground with his Get Woke Go Broke scheme.

Making half or more of the curriculum into Marxist propaganda does not exactly produce effective industry leaders.

Welcome to the dark age
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:58 am

Zlaxer wrote:

@ Zlaxer
Just go look at all the top leaders/supervisors in our country, they really only have one thing in common, Ivy League. All the Fed, most all of Wall Street, Congressional Leadership, in the military and your an officer, better go get a masters from an Ivy league school.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:58 am
Zlaxer wrote:

@ Zlaxer
Just go look at all the top leaders/supervisors in our country, they really only have one thing in common, Ivy League. All the Fed, most all of Wall Street, Congressional Leadership, in the military and your an officer, better go get a masters from an Ivy league school.
Goldman is infested with Service Academy.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:58 am
Zlaxer wrote:

@ Zlaxer

That's my point....I don't see a way to bring it down....