Social Justice Warriors Thread

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:22 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 am
Why do you hate America?

I can only assume you are talking about the actress, America Georgine Ferrera.

I wouldn't say I hate her, but I just think she is basically devoid of talent, and Ugly Betty wasn't funny, at all.

(Also, not in the video.)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:38 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:22 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Why do you hate America?

I wouldn't say I hate her, but I just think she is basically devoid of talent, and Ugly Betty wasn't funny, at all.

Well, I tried watching the video but after a minute of no questions just name calling I assessed it as not worth the time.
Also, you are deliberately avoiding the issue of ''Superstore'' which blows your devoid of talent and not funny argument out of the water.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:38 am
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:22 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Why do you hate America?

Well, I tried watching the video but after a minute of no questions just name calling I assessed it as not worth the time.
Also, you are deliberately avoiding the issue of ''Superstore'' which blows your devoid of talent and not funny argument out of the water.
I am unfamiliar with Superstore, but by trying to invalidate my opinions, you are denying my right to exist.

How dare you.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 am

Cutting edge...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Ironic.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:15 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Ironic.
Catty

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 am
Cutting edge...
Okay, that was pretty funny. I have to admit, I actually have no real opinion about Miss Ferrera, and have never watched Ugly Betty. I was being a smart-ass.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:31 am

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:08 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 am
Cutting edge...
Okay, that was pretty funny. I have to admit, I actually have no real opinion about Miss Ferrera, and have never watched Ugly Betty. I was being a smart-ass.
So you're saying...
You hate America because you are a smartass?

This is the sort of investigative journalism you just don't get in opinion blogs...

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:29 am

Ph64 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am
It seems like he trapped them. It says he cannot respond with criticism. It doesn't say anything about him not having open lines for people to call in and do it for him.. Let the bitch spout her nonsense for ten minutes, say goodbye, and then open up the lines.. :twisted:

Also, feminism is a hate movement, and I guarantee whoever he gets on that line is going to unload rampant hate speech against men. You see that here with women like milspecs and ooky. People just take their posts and reverse the sexes in those posts to show them how hateful they are, and they just storm off for a few weeks.

Keep giving these women a platform, I say, because their actual views on men are fucking horrific.

Meanwhile, let them keep on playing the "you hate the wamyn!!" card whenever somebody like me argues for gender equality. That's really working. LOL