"So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Speaker to Animals

Re: "So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction"

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:22 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:18 pm

The problem with this graph and your argument is that it dishonestly attempts to divide Catholics into two groups, and your assumption is that all the slices of that pie chart have completely different attitudes about morality. In reality, the Catholics, Evangelists, and Black Protestants all have pretty much the same opinion about moral issues. The differences between practicing Catholics and Evangelicals in particular are really only theological, with a few minor exceptions.

It's basically 38% (actual Christians) against 38% (mostly degenerate). All that's left is "other". Fair to say, Muslims agree with some of Christian morality, and NONE of yours, so the tie breaker goes to us, thanks to your immigration policy.

I don't really give a shit if Muslims want to put up a display in front of the library during Ramadan, and I suspect most Muslims don't give a shit about our Nativity scene. Where does that leave you guys? :think:
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:25 pm

brewster wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:30 am
Point remains, if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene next to a menorah?
:lol:
How can you really not see the difference between protecting citizens freedom of expression and the government itself expressing a sectarian viewpoint? The latter is what Muslims do, and prosecute people for heresy. Is that really what you want the USA to be? I'm OK with allowing privately funded sectarian expressions on public land, as long as it's open to all sects, including worshippers of Satan and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, bless his noodly appendages.

I suspect you're simply impervious to facts, but your insistence that Liberals are Atheists is just stupid and ignorant. While it's true most Atheists are liberal, Atheists comprise less than 3% of the population. Real numbers matter more than your feelgood, self-righteous talking points.

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise/

I find it curious that you have subconsciously ranked satan higher than the spaghetti monster. Rather, not curious but rather confirmation bias. The jew is the culture destroyer. The jew is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face the jew. I will permit the jew to pass over me and through me. And when the jew has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the jew has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:25 pm

brewster wrote:
How can you really not see the difference between protecting citizens freedom of expression and the government itself expressing a sectarian viewpoint?
I can. It's you and Jedi who have misconstrued any appearance of religious imagery on public land as the US Federal Government endorsing a religion.
The latter is what Muslims do, and prosecute people for heresy. Is that really what you want the USA to be?
Yeah, that would make perfect sense, given the multiple times I've called for heresy prosecutions in the USA.
Derp-derp.
I'm OK with allowing privately funded sectarian expressions on public land, as long as it's open to all sects, including worshippers of Satan and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, bless his noodly appendages.
So you claim, yet I've stated this very position numerous times and you and Jedi have responded with hysteria and fantasies about Christian tyranny.

You guys can't even talk a good game. You just chew through the Salon.com, HuffPo, and Jezebel talking points regardless of what anyone else says, then declare everyone too stupid to see the facts.
/shrug

Must be why you all posted such an outstanding result in the 2016 elections.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Point remains, if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene next to a menorah?
You said you wanted govt to pay for your nativity scene. Government paying for religious expression is endorsement of religion. Government allowing religious expression is freedom.

StA, your not liking what people believe does not make them atheists.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:40 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm
DBTrek wrote:
You said you wanted govt to pay for your nativity scene. Government paying for religious expression is endorsement of religion. Government allowing religious expression is freedom.

I said degenerates. Atheists are just a certain kind of degenerate. Like HIV is a kind of virus, but so is influenza.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:41 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm
DBTrek wrote:

Nowhere does my quote say I want taxes paying for nativity scenes. A simple reading of my words demonstrates that.

I do ask how you all can act as if your tax money is being used for a "horrific cause", like the advancement of Christian totalitarianism, by the erecting of a nativity scene while being completely ambivalent about taxes paying to let homosexuals celebrate their culture openly in parades.
Seems like you have an anti-Christian bias. You're clearly ok with tax money being used for cultural expressions - just not for any cultural expressions by traditional Americans.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Really weird how hmmm.... Christians never petition the state to bar other denominations. I think even muslims permit this. Pretty much every single fucking nation permits other denominations but one particular tribe in particular is hell bent on removing our nominally Christian denomination from anything in public life. Weird that hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 am
Guy, I don't think you know shit about liberals.

I know they are hypocrites.

You recently started a thread about Trump's affairs using it to make fun of conservative values because here was a conservative not following their values. How amusing it was to you. Now you brag about telling racist jokes and offending women. You laugh at a conservative not living up to their values while you gleefully act in ways your liberal leaders use to end conservative careers. They constantly bemoan exactly the kind of behavior you just bragged about. Hyp-o-crite.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:49 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am
What is a white person?

We're all pretty much mutts. People call me white but I'm Irish, Indian, German, Polish and Bohemian. Folk are just folk, regardless of color.
Oh, good. Let's all get affirmative action, then, since there is no such thing as white people. :whistle:
If we are all mutts then white privilege is a fantasy as well. 8-)

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:55 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:41 pm
Nowhere does my quote say I want taxes paying for nativity scenes. A simple reading of my words demonstrates that.

I do ask how you all can act as if your tax money is being used for a "horrific cause", like the advancement of Christian totalitarianism, by the erecting of a nativity scene while being completely ambivalent about taxes paying to let homosexuals celebrate their culture openly in parades.
Seems like you have an anti-Christian bias. You're clearly ok with tax money being used for cultural expressions - just not for any cultural expressions by traditional Americans.
:think:
You fucking words say " if my tax money can be used to secure homosexual parades, how is your tax money any more misspent on a nativity scene". How is this
NOT endorsing govt spending on Nativity? You are being deliberately dense not seeing the difference between protecting (not financing) speech, and financially endorsing a sect. The govt is not paying for gay bathhouses, just security for a public event by citizens who have the same right as any other cultural group. They should and do provide security for St Patrick's day parades. That is parity, not a crèche.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND