nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:06 am

Flattery will get you everywhere. :battingeyelashes:

katarn

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by katarn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:18 pm
I keep reading comments from Libtards on various media saying he deserves it for all of this "racist, hateful, etc..." messages. I have not seen 1 specific example of him being racist, calling for elimination of non-whites, or any of the other accusations they throw around. Most of them probably never even saw his show and are just parroting what the Libtards in charge want them to.
Nor have I. I haven't been the most devoted viewer of his, but I have seen enough to feel any comment about racism or hate that he spouts on his show is BS. But remember, perception is more important than intention, in some ways reality since it makes their reality, so those that did watch and found hate in his show (somehow) actually believe it. What he actually says or thinks won't matter to them if they believe otherwise.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Tucker Carlson is a target because he is effective. There is no better voice out there for Liberals.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Gonna be a long winter.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:46 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 pm
Gonna be a long winter.
Gone all warm again here. We had temps up to 17 C this week.
Hope it stays mild for the rest of the month as I've got another film job starting Wednesday and it can be bloody cold outside at 5am in mid-November.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:46 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 pm
Gonna be a long winter.
Gone all warm again here. We had temps up to 17 C this week.
Hope it stays mild for the rest of the month as I've got another film job starting Wednesday and it can be bloody cold outside at 5am in mid-November.
Supposed to hit -4C here tomorrow morning (overnight low).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Still recovering from hurricane season. Now it's getting freezing out there. Not sure how we will survive here in the mountains. Gibs now.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 pm

24F right by the lake at daybreak today. I packed my lunch and caught a nap under a bright sun. About 44 out here now. Nice!

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:20 am

Just heard about this online...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-to-pro ... 1541795941
The FDA concluded in 2013 that menthols are harder to quit and likely pose a greater health risk than regular cigarettes. The agency said use of the cigarettes, which are flavored with the compound menthol, was likely associated with increased smoking initiation by youth and young adults, possibly because menthol helps reduce the throat irritation caused by cigarette smoke.

But it wasn’t until last year that the agency signaled it was actively considering a ban on menthols and other flavored tobacco products. The tobacco industry has rejected the FDA’s findings. BAT didn’t respond to requests for comment Friday, and an Altria spokesman declined to comment.

Dr. Gottlieb is expected to announce as early as next week sharp restrictions on the sale of most flavored pod-style e-cigarettes, effectively pulling them from most convenience stores and gas stations and requiring strict age-verification controls for online sales, according to senior agency officials. Those actions are aimed at reversing a surge in vaping among children and teens. E-cigarette products in mint, menthol and tobacco flavors will be allowed to remain in all retail outlets for now, but mint and menthol flavors could be restricted later if youth use continues to increase, senior agency officials said.
I understand smoking isn't good for you, but I dunno... Are they gonna get rid of flavored pipe tobacco too? I dunno, if you're banning "flavors" then why not just ban it entirely (although we know prohibition never works)? And pot is getting (semi-)legalized all over, but we're gonna ban flavored smokes because it's bad for the kids?? :roll:

Really doesn't make sense to me.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:38 am

My cigarettes are flavoured with Morrocan hash.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.