BREAKING NEWS

pineapplemike

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:20 am

I really enjoyed Tucker's appearances on Rubin and Shapiro recently, I doubt anyone protesting outside his house listened to either of them

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am

I'm definitely going to need to watch Tucker tonight. He's not backing down. It will only serve to embolden his commentary against this shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:18 pm

I keep reading comments from Libtards on various media saying he deserves it for all of this "racist, hateful, etc..." messages. I have not seen 1 specific example of him being racist, calling for elimination of non-whites, or any of the other accusations they throw around. Most of them probably never even saw his show and are just parroting what the Libtards in charge want them to.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:26 pm

CNN and the lügenpresse hounded Tucker several weeks ago for questioning the concept of diversity as a strength, aka he's racist, hateful, etc... I believe they've also trashed him for his views on illegal-immigration, plus the general right-leaning nature of his show, highlighting certain pro-right stories and looking the other way on pro-left stories, as all political news shows do

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:17 am
Sessions appeared the dithering dottering ineffectual fool. A new AG would put some legal fire into the administration.
I hope so...because without a fire under the administration legal aspect of it... this entire thing is going to go downhill fast. If Antifa feels so emboldened because no one has attempted to stop them, the shit is going to hit the fan in so many ways...
#NotOneRedCent

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am
I'm definitely going to need to watch Tucker tonight. He's not backing down. It will only serve to embolden his commentary against this shit.

I turned it on. Tucker was out of town on some kind of vacation, but he called in to talk to the guest host.

Tucker said he listened to the voices on the recording and believes that one of the assailants was a former guest on his show. (!) :shock:

@nukedog: I wonder if Tucker is wishing that he had the strobe lights installed in his entryway after all?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:16 am

One of the attackers was that homosexual professor who was on the show to defend his calling for violence against police.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:16 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:12 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:25 am

I turned it on. Tucker was out of town on some kind of vacation, but he called in to talk to the guest host.

Tucker said he listened to the voices on the recording and believes that one of the assailants was a former guest on his show. (!) :shock:

@nukedog: I wonder if Tucker is wishing that he had the strobe lights installed in his entryway after all?
I listened to the first part of Tuckers call in before I was interrupted at home. I'm thinking that Tucker is talking to contractors today. He needs to build a Big Beautiful Wall, a Safe Room for his wife and kids, and other security.

When he gets back from vacation he should open with.................... see, this is what happens when you don't have a wall.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:17 am

That was one of the attackers and the founder of that Antifa group.