BREAKING NEWS

Speaker to Animals

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:51 am

Attempting to break down a door is still home invasion, I think. These people belong in prison for a very long time.

There was also recorded on security camera footage talk of setting a pipe bomb.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 am
Fuck that.

Attacking the front door of a man's house while his wife is hiding in the pantry in fear for her life is way over the red line. Those people deserved to get shot in the fucking face for what they did.

Attack a person's home like that and you just might reap more than you planned when you sowed those particular seeds.
I've had the Tucker Carlson experience. I was away from home and a couple of drunk guys tried to come in the front door. My wife introduced them to a couple of gentlemen named Smith and Wesson.

As it turned out, they quickly decided to change their intentions. Gun rights are Womens Rights, every woman can be just as deadly as any many properly prepared. Tucker is a gun guy, bad on him if he didn't have is wife prepared to defend herself.

Don't get me wrong................ I'm really pissed about this, really pissed.
Because I respect what Tucker does and the moderate way he does it.

The lesson I take from this is that Tucker was good to these violent radical people and tried to reason with them. This is what he got for it. They saw him as weak and a target because he was willing to meet with them, allow them to speak and attempt to have a rational conversation with them.

I don't know how you redeem people like that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am
They kept body-slamming the oak door, trying to break it down, causing damage to it, while his wife hid in the pantry.

These people deserved to get shot.
I don't think I said this here, but I did on twitter.

Would Tucker's wife be dead if the Blue Team lost the house on Tuesday?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:56 am

Fuck that.

Attacking the front door of a man's house while his wife is hiding in the pantry in fear for her life is way over the red line. Those people deserved to get shot in the fucking face for what they did.

Attack a person's home like that and you just might reap more than you planned when you sowed those particular seeds.
I need to get more dogs.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:57 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 am
They rung the door bell and banged on the door.

I do not believe they entered the house.
Yeah, it wasn't life threatening, let's not blow this into something it's not*. But it's still very out of bounds, especially for Tucker. He's one of the most easy going, fare guys in media today. He reaches out to the Antifa weirdos and has given them a platform to speak their mind.

What good did that do for him?

*note: by SJW standards, where the freak out over micro aggressions and man spreading, what Antifa did to Tucker was attempted murder.
It has to be a crime to damage private property, correct? And how do the trespassing laws work in his state I wonder...In any case , trespasser cannot hangout on your stoop, steps, deck, yard etc. etc. He should press charges if the police haven'r already and they should be prosecuted like any other criminal would be for trespassing and damaging property and threatening someone.
There are crimes, lots of them. Frankly I'm hoping all these crazy hate crime laws are used against these clowns. Hopefully a prosecutor will give these radicals the Mueller Treatment. Early morning raid with a full tactical team, cease their bank accounts and all their property, pile on every stupid charge possible.

My position is, Yes, they should be punished heavily by any and all applicable laws, but we as Tucker supporters need to blow out of proportion what the threat was. Now, further evidence such as pipe bombs, or other plans may elevate this. This shit needs to be snuffed out.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:59 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:51 am

I don't know how you redeem people like that.
Their path to redemption is a tough road.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:01 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:56 am
Fuck that.

I need to get more dogs.
Who let the dogs out???

ImageImage

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:04 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am
They kept body-slamming the oak door, trying to break it down, causing damage to it, while his wife hid in the pantry.

These people deserved to get shot.
I don't think I said this here, but I did on twitter.

Would Tucker's wife be dead if the Blue Team lost the house on Tuesday?
Valid Question.

Just wait til Trump replaced RBG, it's going to be a shit storm.
PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:06 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:01 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:56 am
Fuck that.

I need to get more dogs.
Who let the dogs out???

ImageImage

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 am

Was Antifa just celebrating a 'great date' in Filthy Collectivist history by attacking Tuckers Home by attacking Tucker on the eve of the 80th Anniversary of Kristallnacht ?

This is an original question by ME :D

The tactics and reason for the attacks were exactly the same.
PLATA O PLOMO