BREAKING NEWS

TheReal_ND

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:17 am

That was one of the attackers and the founder of that Antifa group.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:43 am

Wouldn't it be funny if Lefty Hate Crime laws got used against him.

Tuckers a cool dude, I could would be less pissed if it was against Hannity, which I logically I can't be, but I'm less motivated to defend Sean.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:51 am

I'm just confused because initial reports had said someone broke the front door down while Tuck's wife was at home with his kids and he was taping. I dont know if the initial reports are exaggerated or if two separate incidents happened but protesting is one thing and B&E is a totally other thing that someone needs to go to jail for.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 am

They rung the door bell and banged on the door.

I do not believe they entered the house.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am

They kept body-slamming the oak door, trying to break it down, causing damage to it, while his wife hid in the pantry.

These people deserved to get shot.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 am

Yeah, it wasn't life threatening, let's not blow this into something it's not*. But it's still very out of bounds, especially for Tucker. He's one of the most easy going, fare guys in media today. He reaches out to the Antifa weirdos and has given them a platform to speak their mind.

What good did that do for him?

*note: by SJW standards, where the freak out over micro aggressions and man spreading, what Antifa did to Tucker was attempted murder.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 am

Fuck that.

Attacking the front door of a man's house while his wife is hiding in the pantry in fear for her life is way over the red line. Those people deserved to get shot in the fucking face for what they did.

Attack a person's home like that and you just might reap more than you planned when you sowed those particular seeds.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am
They kept body-slamming the oak door, trying to break it down, causing damage to it, while his wife hid in the pantry.

These people deserved to get shot.
The thing is, I'm not sure what really happened, but this does sound completely inline with those kinds of people's behavior.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:46 am

What makes me especially angry is how this lying, cunt media calls them "protesters".

If a group of klansmen gathered outside the house of Juan Williams, doing the exact same things, would the media call them "protesters"?? No. They would not.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 am
nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 am

Yeah, it wasn't life threatening, let's not blow this into something it's not*. But it's still very out of bounds, especially for Tucker. He's one of the most easy going, fare guys in media today. He reaches out to the Antifa weirdos and has given them a platform to speak their mind.

What good did that do for him?

*note: by SJW standards, where the freak out over micro aggressions and man spreading, what Antifa did to Tucker was attempted murder.
It has to be a crime to damage private property, correct? And how do the trespassing laws work in his state I wonder...In any case , trespasser cannot hangout on your stoop, steps, deck, yard etc. etc. He should press charges if the police haven'r already and they should be prosecuted like any other criminal would be for trespassing and damaging property and threatening someone.
The good, the true, & the beautiful