Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:49 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:45 pm
i think the flaw of your list is classifying someone as either anti-trump or anti-dem when their killings arent overtly political. if a few online comments are enough to qualify him as anti-trump then i imagine more than a few of these incidents https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018 would be qualified as anti-dem
I'm not sure killing a roommate is the same as sending a bomb like device to a former POTUS and a whole bunch of other Nationally known Dems and Lefties.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:33 pm

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:35 pm
I am. Because I see too many of you guys demean yourselves, humiliate yourselves, belittle yourselves and constantly present yourselves in the EXCAT SAME WAY as those fucking SJW faggots and BLM professional "victims" do. You argue like them, debate like them, lie like them, make up extreme demonization bullshit like them, make up or redefine words like them and interpret reality ENTIRELY through an emotional lens of "feelfacts". I don't give a shit about the various disagreements we might have, but I get fucking tired about seeing the "Oh, burn it all down, we can't fix anything, anyway" - mentality some of you display.

I respect most people here. Including you, no matter the number of (mutual) insults. Even Okee, despite the vitriol and insults we'd sometimes trade. Which is why I get angry, frustrated at this..broad, cultural trend. It's a victimhood culture born out of extreme navel-gazing, society-rejecting, individualism. It's enough that one, a single person, may interpret someone else's words to be something more sinister, insulting and hurtful... what the person actually meant, doesn't matter since the goal is always to present oneself as a victim, as oppressed. To see you do this to yourselves. When I've brought this up before, you replied something like "Well, they do it, too, so we have to act like them to beat them". That's like thinking you can only defeat Communism through five year plans, state atheism, a dictatorship of the proletariat and abolishment of private property. It is dumb and it is self-destructive.
This dude Bjorn hates America and Freedom. I've never been more certain of anything in my entire life! He's probably a scumbag irl too! Killing all those seals and victimizing whale pods!
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:49 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
i think the flaw of your list is classifying someone as either anti-trump or anti-dem when their killings arent overtly political. if a few online comments are enough to qualify him as anti-trump then i imagine more than a few of these incidents https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018 would be qualified as anti-dem
I'm not sure killing a roommate is the same as sending a bomb like device to a former POTUS and a whole bunch of other Nationally known Dems and Lefties.
he is using the splc, the admitted liars of the splc, dont take the bait.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:23 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:49 am
How do you intend to cure that? If censorship or Marxism is your solution, that is too high a price? Tell me what could be done that doesn’t involve you limiting my freedom?
Tolerating or smirking at racism and intolerance is abetting it. There are things that are legal but so far outside norms that most people frown on them and put social pressure on those that do them. Of course there is always the argument that you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater even if you have freedom of speech.
So the blue wave ain't working out for you and you are panicking. Got it.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:30 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:
get bent, sites that you would trust don't make lists of alleged right-wing violence, so that's what we've got. you act like i trust the splc either. it's a list, let's continue on with the conversation instead of "lol the splc is biased!!1 epic fail pineapple"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:30 pm

brewster wrote: Demonizing the entire party in loyal opposition as terrorists is the path to Fascism.
But you are ok demonizing the entire governing party as Nazis. We know your game save your tears. Maybe stop supporting Hamas and then I will believe you care about the lives of Jews.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:44 pm

clubgop wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:30 pm
brewster wrote: Demonizing the entire party in loyal opposition as terrorists is the path to Fascism.
But you are ok demonizing the entire governing party as Nazis. We know your game save your tears. Maybe stop supporting Hamas and then I will believe you care about the lives of Jews.
lol Brewster always whines about something. I'm not kidding, she has repeatedly said that she is fine with making it illegal to have pets because they are haram. She wants a Shariah state above all else.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:53 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:

get bent, sites that you would trust don't make lists of alleged right-wing violence, so that's what we've got. you act like i trust the splc either. it's a list, let's continue on with the conversation instead of "lol the splc is biased!!1 epic fail pineapple"
they are not just biased their entire enterprise is manufacturing demons and chasing ghost to keep the cash rolling in. Those lies cost them 3 million dollars their only option is too throw bullshit against a wall and hope it stick. This "list" is probably as reliable as that list of school shootings was. I know you are having a rough time of things but dont compound the mistakes. Just because your team relied on a lefty with a down year doesnt mean you have to.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:44 pm
clubgop wrote:
lol Brewster always whines about something. I'm not kidding, she has repeatedly said that she is fine with making it illegal to have pets because they are haram. She wants a Shariah state above all else.

I believe punky is a dude, but he whines so much you would not be at fault for mistaking him for a bitch.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:13 pm

pineapplemike wrote:

When looking at Right/Left violence the numbers are clear and it's not even close. Because urban islands like Chicago, Baltimore and Philadelphia are Left wing strongholds, the numbers will always show that he Left is far more violent than the Right.

Just what the numbers say.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience