Civil War Doomsday Clock

brewster

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:19 am
That’s your narrative, NOT one I sign up for. Racism is NOT an important issue to me. What I think of you, for whatever reason, is NO concern of yours unless I act on it. You have no authority over my thoughts. NO THOUGHT POLICE!
Who said anything about thoughts? It's hate speech and actions that are the problem. My thoughts aren't pure, I was raised in a lily white suburb with not a single black student in my HS of 2000 kids. But I try. My son was one of 3 white boys in his class of 180, he had a great experience and is overall a much better person than me. His only bias is against Greeks, from personal experience with several assholes. No one's perfect.
Take antisemitism and replace Jews with whites, and you got the current democratic party platform.
You may believe this but it is not actually true. I can show you the GOP platform from 2016 and it has all the things I oppose there in B&W. Demonizing the entire party in loyal opposition as terrorists is the path to Fascism.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:50 am

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am

Take antisemitism and replace Jews with whites, and you got the current democratic party platform.
You may believe this but it is not actually true. I can show you the GOP platform from 2016 and it has all the things I oppose there in B&W. Demonizing the entire party in loyal opposition as terrorists is the path to Fascism.
Again, what party are you talking about here? The democrats have been demonizing the republicans nonstop, even to the point of encouraging political violence against republicans in public.

If what you are saying is true, then wouldn't voting democrat be voting for the path to fascism? Aren't they doing those things in spades? I mean.. we can provide endless examples of it. Do you want us to do that (again)?

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:01 pm

As usual, you want to take a few marginal examples and expand it to "the Democrats say or want this". The Democrats don't even want to impeach Trump, but the GOP has created a narrative based on a what the fringe says. This has be going on for years, Obama never came for your guns, but it was a drumbeat against him his entire terms.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:05 pm

No speech banning unless it falls in the narrow cooridor defined by SCOTUS. I’ll say anything I want about anyone I want: any less than that is anti-Free Speech.

p.s. In the spirit of retaining my allies against the tribe across the hill, I won’t show my disrespect publically BUT I COULD.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Current Civil War Body Count

Anti-Dem/Lib Army: 0
Anti-Trump Army: 11 enemies killed
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm

are we ready to call the pittsburgh shooter anti-trump? just because he didn't vote for him doesn't make him anti-trump, i voted third party and im still sympathetic to trump. have people found more of his social media posts? ive only seen the one page, and i would assume he sides with trump more than clinton

either way that total doesnt include charlottesville or any of the other BLM police killings, i would be interested in seeing a full body count tally, but i'm not interested enough to do it myself

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:33 pm

brewster wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 am
So the Pittsburgh mass murder is just not worth discussing on MHF? Someone who's basically a clone of Nukedog kills 11 Jews for being Jews in a major US city and no one has anything to say? Are you embarrassed, approving, appalled, what? Not as fun as bizarre conspiracy theories about a pathetic schizophrenic and his pipe bombs that hurt no one?
Are conspiracy theories and attacks on Jews a new thing?? Just another day Friday in ChiRaq minus a few.

Imagine that, more blacks are shot on a Friday in Chicago every week and we don't talk about that. We don't talk about the biggest problem our society is facing which is a urban poor who are enabled by the government to make bad decisions and live long lives. If we don't fix our Blacks, America will fail.

And when I say fix, I mean help them find something worth being human for.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:35 pm

The Charlottesville obeast died from a heart attack, and the people responsible for the dumb ass crashing into a crowd of people (not killing any of them) was the Redneck Revolt faggots (Antifa) that attacked him with rifles and clubs, causing him to freak out in fear of his life (he is a schizophrenic).

All the violence at Charlottesville is on the left.

We have not seen any serious violence from the right yet. Yet. I imagine it is coming.

But the reason the media is obsessing over hoax mail bombs is that they really have no good examples from the right.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:36 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm
are we ready to call the pittsburgh shooter anti-trump? just because he didn't vote for him doesn't make him anti-trump, i voted third party and im still sympathetic to trump. have people found more of his social media posts? ive only seen the one page, and i would assume he sides with trump more than clinton

either way that total doesnt include charlottesville or any of the other BLM police killings, i would be interested in seeing a full body count tally, but i'm not interested enough to do it myself
He stated he hated Trump, Fuck Trump, Trump's a Globalist, Trump's a Jew Lover...…… on and on using Social Media. So, yeah, it's very safe to say that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:45 pm

i think the flaw of your list is classifying someone as either anti-trump or anti-dem when their killings arent overtly political. if a few online comments are enough to qualify him as anti-trump then i imagine more than a few of these incidents https://www.splcenter.org/20180723/terror-right#2018 would be qualified as anti-dem