Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:52 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:49 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:37 am

Note the mangina coming to white knight for the women on the set. Those guys are the problem.
I know nothing of that guy, even after watching that I know little, but the women circling up to attack him and Piers Morgan playing White Knight Cuck was fun.
That dating coach was far too polite.

What Morgan and that maladapted fat woman essentially said was that British men have no right to pursue happiness. If it were the reverse, and British women instead of being infamously fugly were attractive enough to pull rich Russian men, they'd be bitching about the naked male privelege on display by men shaming them for not marrying British men.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 am

European States with a history of Nazism reinstating the Draft
This year, Sweden drafted its first new class of conscripts since abolishing the draft in 2010. Lithuania has also reinstated conscription, and Norway began drafting women for the first time in 2016.

Meanwhile, lawmakers in Italy, Romania and Germany have debated reintroducing some form of conscription in recent months. French President Emmanuel Macron is pushing for the introduction of a national service program that would include a military option and last between one month and a year. And there are no signs that Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Cyprus, Greece, Austria or Switzerland will get rid of their conscription systems anytime soon.
https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/ ... 320029.php
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 am
This year, Sweden drafted its first new class of conscripts since abolishing the draft in 2010. Lithuania has also reinstated conscription, and Norway began drafting women for the first time in 2016.

Meanwhile, lawmakers in Italy, Romania and Germany have debated reintroducing some form of conscription in recent months. French President Emmanuel Macron is pushing for the introduction of a national service program that would include a military option and last between one month and a year. And there are no signs that Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Cyprus, Greece, Austria or Switzerland will get rid of their conscription systems anytime soon.
I didn't know France had ever given up on national service. My French freinds all served theirs.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Ladies to the front line for gender equality. :violin:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Man.... I should join the French foreign legion.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 am

I didn't know France had ever given up on national service. My French freinds all served theirs.
Did you meet them when they retreated across the Channel to your country?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:43 pm

One guy, a chef called Stephan had spent most of his two years in Tahiti attached to a General who really liked his food. He fucking loved his National Service. Wine, women and tropical beaches.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:43 pm
One guy, a chef called Stephan had spent most of his two years in Tahiti attached to a General who really liked his food. He fucking loved his National Service. Wine, women and tropical beaches.
How do I get that job then?
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:47 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
How do I get that job then?
No job is worth becoming French for...