Re: Responses to Matriarchy vs. Patriarchy

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:51 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 am

How about we stick with the data demonstrating one is far superior to the other, unless you have additional data showing otherwise?

Because the data shows that the past is clearly healthier than the present in this case - which contradicts your claim that the past has always been “unhealthy”.
+1

The data clearly shows that heterosexual 2 parent homes raise the most productive, happiest and most well adjusted kids. Not just now, or 50 years ago, and not just in the US either.

It's overwhelming.

Gay parents better than no parents IMHO.
Not my opinion at all.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:51 am

+1

The data clearly shows that heterosexual 2 parent homes raise the most productive, happiest and most well adjusted kids. Not just now, or 50 years ago, and not just in the US either.

It's overwhelming.

Not my opinion at all.
We know, you've told us, but they are.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:39 am
MilSpec - You married? If yes, then to a Male or Female? and do you have kids?
I've been married to a big Italian American alpha-personality man for 29 years. I am battle-hardened. You lot are the gentle lull in my day. :) Two great 20-something kids. I have no complaints.

That's why I get such a kick out of STA insisting I'm some kind of degenerate. I'm more likely to show up at someone's place to clean and stock it with food than to protest or carouse.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am
Zlaxer wrote:
I've been married to a big Italian American alpha-personality man for 29 years. I am battle-hardened. You lot are the gentle lull in my day. :) Two great 20-something kids. I have no complaints.

That's why I get such a kick out of STA insisting I'm some kind of degenerate. I'm more likely to show up at someone's place to clean and stock it with food than to protest or carouse.
You have to remind this crowd ever-so-often that you're Kath but an inch on the other side of the line.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:12 am
It's not trolling, it's a serious question. Because the logical end result of the Social Justice +MeToo movements is these guys are Toxic Male Criminals and all evidence they existed will need to be destroyed.

At a more personal level, can I have this picture on the wall at work ?
I'd like MilSpecs perspective on this, if I had that picture up, would I be sexualizing the workplace?
History existed. It is what it is. That said, if that was a drawing of a Sambo would it be ok to put it up in an office?
Well, this isn't the racial debate thread, but I wouldn't be anymore offended by it than I am of images of Che Guevera or Mao............. which seem to be OK in our society.
Those are historical figures, not degrading images. It's disturbing that you don't see the difference.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Not my opinion at all.
We know, you've told us, but they are.
Depends. Gay men I suspect could be okay. Lesbian women would be like doubling down on single motherhood. Most of the time I read about some young boy getting hormone treatment so his penis can be chopped off at age 18, it is two lesbian mothers behind the abuse.

Most of the gay men I know and talk to each day (I live in one of their areas of the country) are pretty solid dudes. Actually more so in the sense that few of them are blue pilled at all. They see this gender war for what it is. Some of them cheer it on because they want fit heterosexual men to give up on the women.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:12 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:07 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:05 am
Zlaxer wrote:

You have to remind this crowd ever-so-often that you're Kath but an inch on the other side of the line.
Kath will speak for herself but I posted about my background just now, not my views. We have different backgrounds.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am
C-Mag wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 am

History existed. It is what it is. That said, if that was a drawing of a Sambo would it be ok to put it up in an office?
Well, this isn't the racial debate thread, but I wouldn't be anymore offended by it than I am of images of Che Guevera or Mao............. which seem to be OK in our society.
Those are historical figures, not degrading images. It's disturbing that you don't see the difference.
So, someone who's family was killed by Communists don't get a voice to say that Che or Mao are offensive images ?

BTW: All the confederate statues coming down are historical figures
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:27 am

PURITAN ALERT!

I'm expecting a declaration that this calendar is inappropriate in any American workspace:

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:19 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am
C-Mag wrote:

So, someone who's family was killed by Communists don't get a voice to say that Che or Mao are offensive images ?
They were real human beings who existed. They weren't deliberately created images.