Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 pm
Most are just trying to survive in a foreign country until it is safe for them to go home.
not that i'm agreeing with TC but can i get some stats for this one?
Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europ ... KKBN1ES173
yeah i'm not seeing a lot of evidence in that article that refugees will be returning home, in fact
The study said reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence.
it says that they want more refugees to come

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:11 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.
yeah i'm not seeing a lot of evidence in that article that refugees will be returning home, in fact
The study said reuniting refugees with their families by allowing them to come to Germany too could help to reduce violence.
There won't be a lot of evidence for that until the war is over and people know it's safe to return.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 am

clubgop wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

Wow, you headlong into that one and you fucked your own narrative straight up the ass.
How so? The report clearly says that refugees from war torn countries are much less likely to commit violent crime.
Economic migrants are the ones causing the rise in crime. Genuine refugees are keeping their heads down.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 am
clubgop wrote:
Wow, you headlong into that one and you fucked your own narrative straight up the ass.
How so? The report clearly says that refugees from war torn countries are much less likely to commit violent crime.
Economic migrants are the ones causing the rise in crime. Genuine refugees are keeping their heads down.
Your policy can't and won't differentiate between the two. You admit to your folly, can't tell racist or other names as long as you admit this. And if you cant call people racist what else you got left?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:36 am

clubgop wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:46 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:23 am
clubgop wrote:

Your policy can't and won't differentiate between the two. You admit to your folly, can't tell racist or other names as long as you admit this. And if you cant call people racist what else you got left?
My policy? Are you under the illusion that I set my government's immigration policy.

As for distinguishing between genuine refugees and economic migrants that is the whole purpose of the asylum process.
You can trot out your over used cliche about open borders but this bears no relation to the UK's situation.
Very few illegal immigrants make it across the channel and British policy is to take asylum seekers from the refugee camps in Syria's neighbours after they are vetted.
Britain was never part of the Schengen agreement.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:14 pm
WTF is that?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:49 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:14 pm
WTF is that?
No Gym September.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:53 pm

No pussy October.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:57 pm

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that thought that... I was trying to figure out how this was against my statement...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:11 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 pm
There won't be a lot of evidence for that until the war is over and people know it's safe to return.

War over in an Islamic country? Has that happened since WWI?