Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:58 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:51 pm

You think Syrians don't?
Pfft, good luck there, that's the minority. The majority just want to see the rest of the world burn.

Source?
Actions speak louder than words.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:39 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:01 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Pfft, good luck there, that's the minority. The majority just want to see the rest of the world burn.

Source?
Actions speak louder than words.
What actions are the majority of Syrian refugees taking which frighten you so much?
Most are just trying to survive in a foreign country until it is safe for them to go home.
Show me the actions of the majority which make you believe they want to see the world burn.
Try not to just spout the vapid nonsense you have come up with so far.
Evidence and examples not just your feelz please.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 pm
Most are just trying to survive in a foreign country until it is safe for them to go home.
not that i'm agreeing with TC but can i get some stats for this one?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Syrians have DNA going back to the Levant for thousands of years. I'm very dubious that the vast majority of them dont give a fuck about Syria and dont wish to return home. The problem is that "refugee" is used as a bandaid to import third world shit holers from wherever they wish to come from. Hell, Japan has even taken in refugees albeit very limited because they arent retarded like westerners.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 pm

https://www.debatingeurope.eu/2018/05/0 ... 5sQWPZRfIU
The vast majority of terror attacks in Europe are carried out by Europe citizens. A report by the Danish Institute for International Studies found that between January 2016 and April 2017, no refugees were involved in terror attacks in Europe. Four asylum-seekers (three of whom had their asylum requests rejected, and two of whom arrived before the refugee crisis started in 2015) were involved in attacks. Nevertheless, the report concludes that the bigger threat by far comes from homegrown extremists.

The UN’s refugee agency defines a refugee as “someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war, or violence”. Most commonly, this indicates people fleeing from violence or political oppression perpetrated by governments. However, it also includes people fleeing from the atrocities carried out by terrorist groups such as the so-called Islamic State, including in countries such as Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

There are around half a million Syrian refugees in Europe. Very few have been linked to terrorist attacks.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Let's not even mention "our greatest ally"'s role in this shit show going on. They have been bombing Syria non stop for years, after they convinced us to take out Iraq because of 9/11 for whatever reason. Probably a neocon's wet dream. Now they kick out everyone around from "Israel" even though they are not the same jews that were basically wiped out nearly two thousand years ago, they are in fact a weird mix of Iranian and khazaks (oh they want us to bomb Iran too.) Well anyway, not that I have a problem with people claiming clay for whatever reason, I think it's fine. But when you convince other peoples to take on the burdens of your displacing ambitions..... you're a fuck head.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europ ... KKBN1ES173

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:23 pm

It's almost like actual refugees are ignored because of all the fucking rapefugees people are importing like it's going out of style.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

It noted, however, that migrants settling from war-torn countries such as Syria were much less likely to commit violent crimes that those from other places who were unlikely to be given asylum.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europ ... KKBN1ES173
Wow, you headlong into that one and you fucked your own narrative straight up the ass.