Social Justice Warriors Thread

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:10 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:12 pm
The only way the system changes is through collapse. I'm cautiously optimistic that some sort of 'cleansing' of corruption can accompany the next one. It's really our only chance.
"I don't understand primaries so the whole system is corrupt, it all must be destroyed." Got it
Pharmacists- another profession where you need the educational paperwork to back up your professional ambitions.

If only mixing, measuring, and supplying narcotics in medicinal (but non-lethal) quantities was a hard as digging ditches.

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:10 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The only way the system changes is through collapse. I'm cautiously optimistic that some sort of 'cleansing' of corruption can accompany the next one. It's really our only chance.
"I don't understand primaries so the whole system is corrupt, it all must be destroyed." Got it
Pharmacists- another profession where you need the educational paperwork to back up your professional ambitions.

If only mixing, measuring, and supplying narcotics in medicinal (but non-lethal) quantities was a hard as digging ditches.

Mr. Gower pulled it off :P
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:18 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:10 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yes, but the paperwork and crap licensing some states do to Pharmacy techs is bullshit.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:31 pm

C'mon people, don't you know your history?
Gulags were GREAT places, really just there to help you... :roll:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Australian cartoonist Mark Knight’s Twitter account disappears amid Serena Williams 'racism' storm
https://www.rt.com/sport/438202-serena- ... t-twitter/

The Twitter account belonging to Australian cartoonist Mark Knight has disappeared amid the backlash over an image depicting tennis star Serena Williams after her controversial US Open defeat.

Knight’s Twitter account has now disappeared, with those attempting to access the @Knightcartoons profile being met with the message: “Sorry, that page doesn’t exist.”

It has been reported that Knight deleted the account himself, although this has not been confirmed. The Herald Sun came out fighting with the front cover of its Wednesday edition, showing the image of Williams alongside others by Knight poking fun at prominent figures, with labels one each mockingly explaining why they would be deemed politically incorrect, alongside the headline: “WELCOME TO PC WORLD.”

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Another victory for the perpetually triggered, faceless internet nobodies.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:03 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm
Currently taking (testing out of) online courses for a higher degree, to bypass the HR screens.

It's entirely possible to work hard, and still note the brokenness of our system.
Leveraging the system while calling it broken, but knowing it’s not really broken because I’m actively using its precepts to advance, but calling it broken anyway.
-GCF

Right on.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:12 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:03 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm
Currently taking (testing out of) online courses for a higher degree, to bypass the HR screens.

It's entirely possible to work hard, and still note the brokenness of our system.
Leveraging the system while calling it broken, but knowing it’s not really broken because I’m actively using its precepts to advance, but calling it broken anyway.
-GCF

Right on.
Hilarious.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 am

‘Tonight Show’ cancels Norm Macdonald after MeToo comments
https://apnews.com/b5942a2dbd4441938761579c1001dc19

“The Tonight Show” canceled an appearance by Norm Macdonald after criticism of his comments about the MeToo movement and fellow comedians Louis C.K. and Roseanne Barr.

In a statement, NBC said it canceled Tuesday’s appearance “out of sensitivity to our audience.”

The former “Saturday Night Live” cast member told The Hollywood Reporter he was “happy the # MeToo movement had slowed down a little bit.” Macdonald said people used to receive a second chance, but now “there is no forgiveness.”

Macdonald mentioned Louis C.K, who was accused of sexual misconduct, and Barr, who was fired from her show in May.

Macdonald later tweeted an apology and said he would never “defend their actions.”

His new talk show, “Norm Macdonald Has a Show,” debuts Friday on Netflix.
all of the things i like are being squashed by mainstream culture

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:26 am

Get used to it paleface.