Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Dude, they had no Muslim terror attacks as far as I can find. What is your point?

We shouldn't listen to the countries whose immigration laws resulted in zero fucking terror attacks, and zero fucking Muslim rape gangs, but instead we should listen to the UK, or what? What the fuck are you even trying to imply by stating we shouldn't listen to a country that successfully avoided all this shit??

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:38 pm
... (I think he's arguing with himself now...)

backs away slowly
:lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:40 pm
Dude, they had no Muslim terror attacks as far as I can find. What is your point?

We shouldn't listen to the countries whose immigration laws resulted in zero fucking terror attacks, and zero fucking Muslim rape gangs, but instead we should listen to the UK, or what? What the fuck are you even trying to imply by stating we shouldn't listen to a country that successfully avoided all this shit??
I'm saying that you pulled some random bullshit to support your half-baked concept of Czech security vs. Terrorizum, without even a shred of irony.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm saying that you pulled some random bullshit to support your half-baked concept of Czech security vs. Terrorizum, without even a shred of irony.
There is nothing half-baked about what I said. What you said was fucking stupid.

Again: why the fuck should we NOT listen to nations that managed to avoid the scourge of Muslim terrorism and rape gangs?? You implied they were inconsequential. Why should we not listen to them but listen to open borders faggots like you?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:48 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 pm

There is nothing half-baked about what I said. What you said was fucking stupid.

Again: why the fuck should we NOT listen to nations that managed to avoid the scourge of Muslim terrorism and rape gangs?? You implied they were inconsequential. Why should we not listen to them but listen to open borders faggots like you?
You’re right, of course. We simply need to wedge ourselves between Austria and Germany. Then we’ll be safe.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Oh, that's why they have no Muslim terror attacks? They are wedged between Austria and Germany. Great analysis. :clap:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:45 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... ngers-sick

Emirates flight, we are told people are sick.

I found out through someone I know that the CDC is calling this a failed chemical attack.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Hehe, Obama bringing his Transparency to Daneland :lol:

Obama Threatens To Cancel Taxpayer-Funded Speech In Denmark If His Contract Is Released To The Public

Please let us know how many Kroners this brother held you up for, don't be embarrassed, he held us up for around 64 Trillion Kr.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/barack- ... mpaign=tpi
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Obama Threatens To Cancel Taxpayer-Funded Speech In Denmark If His Contract Is Released To The Public

Please let us know how many Kroners this brother held you up for, don't be embarrassed, he held us up for around 64 Trillion Kr.

750.000 Danish kroner from the municipal government, and the university in the area has donated a million kroner. Unknown how much private money's gone into the event.

According to xe's currency converter that's so far 172,887$ just from public contributions.

I don't live in that municipality so won't be my tax money being spent on branding the town of Kolding. One of my brothers, otoh, does live there. It's a fairly affluent, pro-business region so don't imagine anyone will really notice a little million or two kroner spent on some prestige event.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:12 am

BjornP wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 pm

750.000 Danish kroner from the municipal government, and the university in the area has donated a million kroner. Unknown how much private money's gone into the event.

According to xe's currency converter that's so far 172,887$ just from public contributions.

I don't live in that municipality so won't be my tax money being spent on branding the town of Kolding. One of my brothers, otoh, does live there. It's a fairly affluent, pro-business region so don't imagine anyone will really notice a little million or two kroner spent on some prestige event.
So, why's Obama so sensitive about printing the details of the contract ? :think:
Maybe it has other perks in the contract he doesn't want out.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience