Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:24 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am
I could go on. But you will just come up with a sad comment you consider pithy.
and.....
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 am
Yeah, you're both right.. Dems are the real problem here. If only we could purge the system of them.

Let me know how that works out. :roll:
Called it!
Yeah, I know it drives you nuts when I sum up an argument in a single phrase, rather than pages of drivel and ad hom attacks.

Sad troll.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:28 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:10 am

It is indeed. And then we got "Communist Kenyan Terrorist Impeachment" bullshit for 8 years.

I'm not saying the Dems are right. I'm saying that both sides are idiots.
There was reason for impeachment of Obama............. but we can get into that later.

Both sides are idiots. But the difference is that the Democrats are pushing more and more civil disturbance and violence. Fucking Maxi Waters is just one of them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Yeah, you're both right.. Dems are the real problem here. If only we could purge the system of them.

Dude you're justifying this shit by saying............................ 'he did it first'

Which is just basically what all this intolerance, hatred and violence from the left is doing. Our society is supposed to be based on peaceful transition of power by elections.
It is indeed. And then we got "Communist Kenyan Terrorist Impeachment" bullshit for 8 years.

No you didn't simply put you are lying. That Kenyan terrorist bullshit was an original Hillary and her cronies op. It is the same place where we get 911 hoaxer stuff and Trump/Russia collusion stuff. For 30 years the Clinton's and MSM have run roughshod over establishment politics with full control of the overton window. And anything outside that window you see as "idiot" except for your own stupid shit, and since they no longer have control of said window that scares you and you are lashing out against it. Poor bitch, you want this violence, you promote this violence, you deserve this violence.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 am

republicans were obstructionists during the obama term, is that controversial? i was rooting them on, should i not root on the dempcrats when they obstruct? obstruction is built into the system, its the name of the game, bipartisan cooperation = double penetration, i say obstruct away democrats

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:35 am

i mean shit the republicans obstructed the merrick garland scotus pick, cowards couldn't even bring him to a vote to vote him down, just delay delay delay, stone wall blah blah blah

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:24 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am
I could go on. But you will just come up with a sad comment you consider pithy.
and.....
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Called it!
Yeah, I know it drives you nuts when I sum up an argument in a single phrase, rather than pages of drivel and ad hom attacks.

Sad troll.
Calling people idiots is ad hom, not knowing how the constitution works is drivel, calling the Department of Education a Mutaween is drivel, not knowing what a primary election is, drivel personified. You are wrong about everything and have 0% credibility.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:38 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am

That or he'll call it pedantic or some other word he's going to use the shit out of until you cant help but notice...
and
clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am
... the overton window.

called it
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:28 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

There was reason for impeachment of Obama............. but we can get into that later.

Both sides are idiots. But the difference is that the Democrats are pushing more and more civil disturbance and violence. Fucking Maxi Waters is just one of them.
They also have been appealing to the lowest common denominator for decades now. You can expect more violence from those with nothing to lose, and no knowledge of the world.

Republicans did the same thing, but it’s harder to get flag-waving truckers to riot. They just make more noise and plan militias.

The end result is the same though.

Side Note: I called Maxine Waters an imbecile long before she started calling for riots. She’s on the Senate Banking Committee for some goddamn reason.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:43 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:33 am
republicans were obstructionists during the obama term, is that controversial? i was rooting them on, should i not root on the dempcrats when they obstruct? obstruction is built into the system, its the name of the game, bipartisan cooperation = double penetration, i say obstruct away democrats
there is a slight difference here obstruction is one thing but when you're beat you're beat. They did not disrupt and throw a fit about appointments cabinet or judicial.
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:35 am
i mean shit the republicans obstructed the merrick garland scotus pick, cowards couldn't even bring him to a vote to vote him down, just delay delay delay, stone wall blah blah blah
that was not obstruction. That was constitutional advice and consent, the advice was "dont make the appointment." and they certainly didnt have consent," this isn't comparable, GOP had control of the chamber then and they have it now. Biden Rule baby, you love it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:38 am
clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am

That or he'll call it pedantic or some other word he's going to use the shit out of until you cant help but notice...
and
clubgop wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am
... the overton window.

called it
the left can't....