Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:06 pm
Democrats showed again today they will not participate in government unless they are the ruling party. At the Kavanaugh hearing they staged a coordinated disruption of the hearing trying to derail the process.

These are not people I ever want to see in power of this country.
Republicans did the same thing during Obama. Even openly declaring that they’d block any legislation until the next election.

I ‘member.
No comparison. The Dems have never accepted the results of the 2016 Election. Instead of stepping back and looking at why they were rejected, they started the 'resistence' the following day. The Leaders of the Dems are inciting this shit be it shooting opponents on a baseball diamond or obstructing confirmation hearings.

Show me the 2 days of disruption of the hearings of Sonya Sotomayor by GOP allies ? Show it to me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:06 pm
Democrats showed again today they will not participate in government unless they are the ruling party. At the Kavanaugh hearing they staged a coordinated disruption of the hearing trying to derail the process.

These are not people I ever want to see in power of this country.
Republicans did the same thing during Obama. Even openly declaring that they’d block any legislation until the next election.

I ‘member.
No comparison. The Dems have never accepted the results of the 2016 Election. Instead of stepping back and looking at why they were rejected, they started the 'resistence' the following day. The Leaders of the Dems are inciting this shit be it shooting opponents on a baseball diamond or obstructing confirmation hearings.

Show me the 2 days of disruption of the hearings of Sonya Sotomayor by GOP allies ? Show it to me.
You’re selecting one event out of a 2-term presidency to show that the GOP was not obstructionist? That’s a pretty low reach, man.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:22 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I ‘member.

You’re selecting one event out of a 2-term presidency to show that the GOP was not obstructionist? That’s a pretty low reach, man.
Then fucking do it. Hack bitch gets into these fights unprepared. Show me during Sotomayor hearings or even the Kagan hearings. Those are more comparable to what is happening here. And being "obstructionist" on legislation is the exact role of Congress anyway.
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:02 am
Point being simply that Republicans are no different than Democrats are no different than Republicans are no different than Democrats.

They're both playing victim and creating 'emergencies' whether they're in power or not.
And you play right along. When Republicans block you scream and yell about obstruction and when dems do it you dismiss it with whataboutism, the same thing English faggot accuses us of your dirty dick perpetrated in spades. Undercover hack bitch playing hack bitch games not thinking honest hack bitches will point that shit out. Please.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Well, FUCK, I guess I'm wrong..................... unless I could list more evidence :think:
Oh, Shit, is there anything else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

- The Obama DOJ, FBI and CIA coordinated a spying operation on the Trump team and phonied up evidence to get a FISA Warrant.
- A Dem shot up a Congressional Baseball Game
- A Dem attacked Rand Paul at his home
- Dems call for and get GOP personnel attacked and removed from public establishments
- Prevented Trump from using recess appointments
- Walk out of hearings
- Support DOJ withholding documents from Congressional oversite
- drafted articles of Impeachment on Trump............. for no fucking reason

I could go on. But you will just come up with a sad comment you consider pithy.
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Well, FUCK, I guess I'm wrong..................... unless I could list more evidence :think:
Oh, Shit, is there anything else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

- The Obama DOJ, FBI and CIA coordinated a spying operation on the Trump team and phonied up evidence to get a FISA Warrant.
- A Dem shot up a Congressional Baseball Game
- A Dem attacked Rand Paul at his home
- Dems call for and get GOP personnel attacked and removed from public establishments
- Prevented Trump from using recess appointments
- Walk out of hearings
- Support DOJ withholding documents from Congressional oversite
- drafted articles of Impeachment on Trump............. for no fucking reason

That or he'll call it pedantic or some other word he's going to use the shit out of until you cant help but notice, then he scrounges for a new one from that word of the day calendar his kids bought him so they could count down their apocalyptic predictions together.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 am

Yeah, you're both right.. Dems are the real problem here. If only we could purge the system of them.

Let me know how that works out. :roll:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:09 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 am
Yeah, you're both right.. Dems are the real problem here. If only we could purge the system of them.

Dude you're justifying this shit by saying............................ 'he did it first'

Which is just basically what all this intolerance, hatred and violence from the left is doing. Our society is supposed to be based on peaceful transition of power by elections.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Dude you're justifying this shit by saying............................ 'he did it first'

Which is just basically what all this intolerance, hatred and violence from the left is doing. Our society is supposed to be based on peaceful transition of power by elections.
It is indeed. And then we got "Communist Kenyan Terrorist Impeachment" bullshit for 8 years.

I'm not saying the Dems are right. I'm saying that both sides are idiots.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:12 am

More precisely, they're toying with idiots, and destroying the country for immediate, short-term gains.

Picture two megacorps inciting mass panic over the "other side", while legions of imbeciles fight in the streets over Coke vs. Pepsi. That's where we are now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am
and.....
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Called it!