Post by Fife » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:47 pm

DBTrek

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:14 pm

It's OK, you can come in dead last in the IRL debate about whether all hierarchies require a state with no skin in the game (other than graft) to exist. Even when you do, you can still qualify as valedictorian at Flounder U.

Making up brand new qualifiers and contingencies to append to my unimpeachable statement, since the last couple rounds went so well, eh?
Such subtlety.
You must be half ninja.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm
Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:14 pm

It's OK, you can come in dead last in the IRL debate about whether all hierarchies require a state with no skin in the game (other than graft) to exist. Even when you do, you can still qualify as valedictorian at Flounder U.

Making up brand new qualifiers and contingencies to append to my unimpeachable statement, since the last couple rounds went so well, eh?
Such subtlety.
You must be half ninja.
You're the savant that came up with hierarchies = government, Forrest.

Don't get so pissy when I try my best to toss you a lifeline.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Hierarchy -> authority -> government

Doesn't need any help, it stands just fine on its own.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 pm
Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:50 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Look at these things. Just look at what these dumb faggots leave laying around in thrift stores. Like lol nigga. These are probably $80 shoes. Like damn.
Reminds me of this one: Do you know how to make an Italian girl pregnant?

No. Also, what kind of suit should I get? I have to go to court for a speeding ticket and I dont know my ass from my elbow when it comes to suits. It needs to match these bitching shoes.
Never wear brown in town. You wear black shoes to a formal suite if you are over 18yo.
The only suit you can match with those shoes is a white linen one on vacation. Think Hannibal Lecter at the end of Silence of the Lambs.
You can use them with tan pants and a nice dress shirt. Perhaps a blazer as well. Match with a belt and watch strap in the same colour as the shoes.
Last edited by Hastur on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:31 pm

Sheeple

I have one pair of shoes that look anything like that.................. they were issued by the US Army.

Boots are where it's at.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:00 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:55 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 pm
Fife wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Reminds me of this one: Do you know how to make an Italian girl pregnant?

No. Also, what kind of suit should I get? I have to go to court for a speeding ticket and I dont know my ass from my elbow when it comes to suits. It needs to match these bitching shoes.
Never wear brown in town. You wear black shoes to a formal suite if you are over 18yo.
The only suit you can match with those shoes is a white linen one on vacation. Think Hannibal Lekter at the end of Silence of the Lambs.
You can use them with tan pants and a nice dress shirt. Perhaps a blazer as well. Match with a belt and watch strap in the same colour as the shoes.
A suit for court? Lol, I like it, old school.
Back in the 80s I had to go to court for a speeding ticket, dress shoes/pants, jacket, tie. Everyone else was dressed same (women in pant or skirt suits).

5-6 years ago I was in court again with a friend - again, dress shoes/pants, jacket, tie... I was taught you dress nice to show respect? Yeah, well, 3/4 of the people in court that day were in jeans (half of them ripped), grungy sneakers, half the men were in dirty t-shirts... I was shocked at how far downhill things have gone. The way I was raised that would just not be acceptable.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 am

i never went full out with a suit or tie but yeah atleast wear a tucked-in button-up, damn

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:12 am

Every man should have a good suit. I got a few custom one, have a black suit, a blue suit, and a gray suit. And a tux to boot.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:43 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 am
i never went full out with a suit or tie but yeah atleast wear a tucked-in button-up, damn
I am not a fan of dressing up. Every time I ever had to dress up, bad shit happened.