Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 am

Busy day in jihadi news.
Two women found guilty of attempting to have sex have been caned in Malaysia’s conservative north-eastern state of Terengganu, in the first punishment of its kind.

The two women, aged 22 and 32, were caned six times each in the Terengganu sharia high court just after 10am, after the sentence was read out.

The caning was carried out in the courtroom and was witnessed by up to 100 people, including the public.

While women in Malaysia have been caned for sexual offences in the past, such as adultery, rights activists say this is the first time two women have been caned for attempting to have sex.

“The punishment was shocking and it was a spectacle,” Thilaga Sulathireh, an activist from the Malaysian rights group Justice for Sisters who was in court on Monday told the Guardian, “For all intents and purposes it was a public caning.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... esbian-sex

That's what your "compassion" is importing into our countries. It's going to work out great. Go listen to Martin's post about sharia law creeping into our legal systems now.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 am
A ten-year-old boy from Berlin was reportedly raped by three asylum seeker classmates while on a school trip to an isolated castle north of the German capital.

The attack occurred just before the start of the summer holidays at a school trip to Schloss Kröhlendorff, an isolated castle where the victim and 38 other students were supposed to engage in various outdoor activities.

The ten-year-old boy had previously been harassed by the three fellow students on the day of the attack, two aged 11 and another aged ten from Afghanistan and Syria, prior to the rape with one of them telling the German boy, “We fuck you today,” Berliner Zeitung reports.

That evening, two of the members of the group, an Afghan and a Syrian both aged 11, held the boy down while the ten-year-old Afghan sexually abused and raped him. Two other classmates witnessed the rape but none told teachers.

Less than a fortnight later that the victim of the rape confided in a school social worker about the incident and the information was then passed along to parents, teachers, and the police. The three asylum seeker children were suspended from the school and then ultimately expelled.

The school itself has also been the subject of various problems including widespread disrespect of teachers with students swearing and insulting them along with one in seven students skipping school regularly.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... hool-trip/

What are you complaining about? We expelled these students. They were punished. :think:
Deportation proceedings would be a start. Or a castration for the kids.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 am

Deport them. The kids don't belong there. Parents have to go with the kids, though I wouldn't be surprised if the parents would try to let the kids get deported while they stay and collect welfare.

The greater lesson here is that, in general, the people from some of these regions don't really belong in western nations. Nor do we belong in their nations.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:34 am

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 am
Deport them. The kids don't belong there. Parents have to go with the kids, though I wouldn't be surprised if the parents would try to let the kids get deported while they stay and collect welfare.
If it was me, freeze the parents accounts, collect all the money and give it to the victims family.

Deport the parents, castrate the children, then send them back to the parents after the fact.

If they are natural born citizens, castrate and send them to military school, or prison. Their choice.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:37 am

Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 am
Busy day in jihadi news.
Two women found guilty of attempting to have sex have been caned in Malaysia’s conservative north-eastern state of Terengganu, in the first punishment of its kind.

The two women, aged 22 and 32, were caned six times each in the Terengganu sharia high court just after 10am, after the sentence was read out.

The caning was carried out in the courtroom and was witnessed by up to 100 people, including the public.

While women in Malaysia have been caned for sexual offences in the past, such as adultery, rights activists say this is the first time two women have been caned for attempting to have sex.

“The punishment was shocking and it was a spectacle,” Thilaga Sulathireh, an activist from the Malaysian rights group Justice for Sisters who was in court on Monday told the Guardian, “For all intents and purposes it was a public caning.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... esbian-sex

That's what your "compassion" is importing into our countries. It's going to work out great. Go listen to Martin's post about sharia law creeping into our legal systems now.
Then again, you get to divorce court and her 'testimony' is only worth half of the husband's, he gets custody while she has to fight for visitation...

I'm amazed the feminist left is actually supporting it, but then they don't really seem very self aware about what they are implicitly supporting...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:54 am

Asylum seeker Jawed S., who was arrested following the stabbing of two Americans in Amsterdam, has claimed he was motivated by insults to Islam and mentioned Dutch anti-Islamisation campaigner Geert Wilders during his interrogation.

The 19-year-old Afghan, who had been living as an asylum seeker in Germany, told investigators that he was angry about people in the Netherlands insulting Islam, NL Times reports.

Jawed S. claimed that the Netherlands “often insults the prophet Mohamed, the Koran, Islam and Allah”, mentioning Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders, leader of the country’s second most popular political party, the Party for Freedom (PVV), by name.

Wilders responded on Twitter to the mentioning of his name during the interrogation saying: “Muslim terrorists hate our way of life and our freedoms. They answer criticism of Islam with violence, like this Jawed S.,” and went on to add: “I say: close the borders and de-Islamisation!”
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... t-wilders/\

An interesting phenomenon is to see how deracinated Marxists like Monty will identify with and defend the jihadis and see Wilders as the "other". You can point out that this is yet another example, in a long history of examples, of how these people are wholly incompatible with western civilization. But somebody like Monty would respond that Wilders is not compatible. Think about that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:03 am

Looks like a case of incitement to racial hatred leading directly to violence.
Just keep insisting on your right to incite. Your race war is one step closer.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:03 am
And there was much rejoicing, “groan”
You high fiving MF’er
HarryK

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:03 am
I don't see any incitement. I see someone stating their opinion.
No mention of violence, unless somehow you see closing your borders as "violence".

If I say "I really dislike McDonald's food, and I think we should stop any new McDs restaurants from being opened, and encourage the closure if existing ones when we can" am I inciting "violence" against McDs? Am I inciting "fast food hatred" and therefore am guilty of inciting potential violence?

Now, if I were to say "I encourage people everywhere to blow up or shoot up McDs restaurants"... yes, that might be seen as an incitement, depending on circumstance.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:33 am