THE ERA OF TRUMP

Martin Hash

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:04 pm

ooky wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:46 am
Alan Dershowitz is a hack who loves fame. And he actually argued that this isn't a crime because anyone can contribute as much to their own campaign as they want. This argument entirely ignores the fact that Cohen was reimbursed for the campaign payments by the Trump Organization, not the candidate himself. This would be why Cohen pleaded guilty to facilitating an illegal corporate contribution. Also, Dershowitz ignored the fact that this would also implicate Trump in intent to circumvent reporting requirements.

Annnd I know Cohen is a liar (it sure seems like everyone in Trump's orbit is a liar and a crook to some degree), but he DID produce a tape showing Trump knew and Trump directed him to do it, so I actually think he is not lying about this.
Dershowitz is a hack!? Fuck you.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:09 pm

This is from my collection:
Charlie Brown & Lucy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Alan Dershowitz is a hack..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What world are you living on??

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 pm

I've never followed politics super-closely, but this all feels like whatever Trump may have done has been done 100 times over by every other politician it's just that they hate Trump so much they are enforcing these laws just for him.

I wonder how far the left is along in their plans to topple Pence in the event he becomes POTUS.

This also shows how much the whole "Russia collusion" excuse was nothing more than a way to open up a never-ending hunt for any kind of dirt they could find.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 pm

ooky wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:25 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 am
:lol:

Were you also expecting Obama to resign or get impeached when his campaign was found in violation of campaign finance laws, or are you just a shoe-wearing crumbcake faggot living in the delusional big rock candy mountain land of MSM faggotry?
I love how you sycophantically parrot points from Fox News et al (aka Trump's state propaganda machine) and Trump's inaccurate tweets and then accuse everyone else of being an "MSM faggot".

Obama had to pay a fine because they did not meet reporting deadlines for some large donations received at the very end of the campaign. This is fairly typical, and it should be noted that everything WAS disclosed, it just missed a deadline. A fine was paid and all was good. Same thing happened to Bob Dole in 1996 and also appears that Trump had something like this too on 1.3 MM in campaign donations. No one ever goes to jail or gets in serious trouble for this sort of common red tape misstep, it is a civil infraction solved via application of fines.

What was alleged by Cohen here is that he knowingly and willfully made illegal contributions at Trump’s direction and with the intention of hiding the purpose of the payments, which Cohen says were to influence the outcome of the election, which would make his offense criminal. None of these payments were ever disclosed voluntarily by the Trump administration or campaign. And as a cherry on top, he clearly lied about it to the American people several times. I think the better parallel here is John Edwards, who was charged and went to trial.
http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/22/6-t ... egal-woes/
1. Nothing To Do With Russia
2. Fraud Is Bad
3. Infidelity Is Destructive
4. Targeted For Political Connections
5. Campaign Finance Violations Might Implicate Trump, But Might Not
6. A Trap For The Resistance?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-justi ... 1535063261
The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to compile a dossier against Mr. Trump, a document that became the basis of the Russia narrative Mr. Mueller now investigates. But the campaign funneled the money to law firm Perkins Coie, which in turn paid Fusion. The campaign falsely described the money as payment for “legal services.” The Democratic National Committee did the same. A Perkins Coie spokesperson has claimed that neither the Clinton campaign nor the DNC was aware that Fusion GPS had been hired to conduct the research, and maybe so. But a lot of lawyers here seemed to have been ignoring a clear statute, presumably with the intent of influencing an election.
FARA also requires foreigners to register if they act on behalf of a foreign principal. Recently disclosed emails from senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr show the British Mr. Steele pleading the case to the Justice Department on behalf of a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
Of the seven U.S. citizens Mr. Mueller has charged, five have been accused of (among other things) making false statements to federal officials. But there have been no charges against the partisans who made repeated abjectly false claims to the FBI and Justice Department about actions of their political opponents. There have been no charges against those who leaked classified information, including the unprecedented release of an unmasked conversation between former national security adviser Mike Flynn and a Russian ambassador. Nothing.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm

It’s a fucking clown show. The leftist MSM and the dems are embarrassing themselves in front of the entire world. Our domestic media is caught up in the same hysteria. It’s hard to believe this shit show is put on by people aspiring to lead the world.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:37 pm

When you reach the point where you have to label one of the most effective lawyers of our time (love him or hate him), there's no coming back.

Reality obviously means fuck all to these people. It's the narrative, not reality, that motivates them.

I am beginning to realize television was the greatest instrument to propogate Marxism ever devised, and ever likely will be devised. It's too easy for them to confuse fantasy with reality. These people are literally operating as if they live in that fucking narrative. Zombies.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:07 pm

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:37 pm
When you reach the point where you have to label one of the most effective lawyers of our time (love him or hate him), there's no coming back.

Reality obviously means fuck all to these people. It's the narrative, not reality, that motivates them.

I am beginning to realize television was the greatest instrument to propogate Marxism ever devised, and ever likely will be devised. It's too easy for them to confuse fantasy with reality. These people are literally operating as if they live in that fucking narrative. Zombies.
RED HOLLYWOOD...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx3dVbpd2NA
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:37 pm

And what was imparted to my witnessing mind was the vision of a world in a trance – a hypnotized parade of beings sleep walking to the odious manipulations of their whispering masters, those hooded freaks who were themselves among the hypnotized.

-The Sect of the Idiot, Thomas Ligotti
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Well welcome back Ooky.

I've noticed you only have time for us when you think you have some poop to fling on Trump.

I'm just writing this to let you know I won't be engaging with you on that subject. I politely asked if you wanted a serious debate in your previous drive by poop flinging. You said you did, but you didn't.

Therefore, I am letting you know your poop flinging carries no credit with me, and I won't waste my time with it.

Best regards, I will continue to engage you on other topics like History.

Have a nice day.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience