Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:49 am

The truth is that you would shit all over any solution. Had Trump proposed a completely different solution, you'd lambasted it and ask why he doesn't just build a wall.

You people are without honor and lack a shred of honesty and integrity.

You just want open borders because you want the non-progressive half of America exterminated, knowing damned well your half isn't long for the world by your own choices.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:44 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:42 am
The majority of criminal aliens walk across the border, dumbass.

You should try out that thinking stuff yourself.

Maybe throw in a little learning while you're at it.
It’s a real shame that we can’t figure out anything better than a medieval solution to that problem.

I already know this is an “opinion”, so I won’t een bother asking you for a source either.
You see, if you were familiar with thinking, and maybe dabbled with learning every once in a while, you'd know your last statement was false, and really stupid.

You should really consider improving yourself, because you're a fucking joke as is.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:14 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 am
A wall does not a castle make...

Now if Trump wants to build a chain of medieval castles along the border I'm in.
So you oppose him on style points ?
I don't think castles would be any better at border security but if you are going to blow that big a wad on a vanity project it might as well be something which brings in the tourists.
Educational too. You could do replicas in chronological order west to east.
Make America Medieval Again!
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 am

The two of you really need to just come clean for once in your sorry lives and fucking admit that you simply don't want borders.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:13 am

Hey Monte, notice how we’re getting accused of pretty-much-everything now? Must’ve hit a nerve.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am

You want me to lie to support your narrative?
I'm not fuckin' Breitbart.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:16 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:13 am
Hey Monte, notice how we’re getting accused of pretty-much-everything now? Must’ve hit a nerve.
Every time someone says cunt an angel dies.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 am
I don't think castles would be any better at border security but if you are going to blow that big a wad on a vanity project it might as well be something which brings in the tourists.
If the CEO of a private company made that statement Monty would be screeching about how evil they were.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:56 am

It's a great investment, can I take your credit details?
Trump's Towers, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:15 pm

On cheap, US immigrant agricultural workers:
Now consider the costs. Low-skill workers, already struggling in our high-tech economy, would feel an even greater squeeze. Living standards for the middle class and the working class would further diverge, increasing social tensions.

New immigrant workers and their children would also use government services. According to the Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey, 67 percent of households headed by immigrant farm workers use some form of welfare, with a majority on Medicaid and food assistance. An estimated 78 percent of the children in those households live in or near poverty.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/08/ ... low-wages/
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.