Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 am
There aren't any laws against going abroad and fighting wars. You can only be prosecuted for acts you can be proven to have committed. We had some
Swedish ISIS fighters sentenced after they were found with movies on their phones showing them committing war crimes. I don't think anyone will make that mistake again. I believe some have been sentenced on witness given by refugees. Not sure about ISIS here but it happened after the civil war in Yugoslavia and the genocide in Rwanda. Perpetrators mixing in with refugees.
We are not at war with ISIS so I don't know how they could be enemy combatants. The funding of terrorist organizations is illegal so that is a path. I want to indict the minister you brought up for that since funds she arranged for Muslim organizations has been used to fund ISIS fighters going to Syria.
It's a tricky subject.
What about the Swedish Kurds and others going down there to fight against ISIS, Turkey, and Assad at the same time. Should that be allowed?
It's not a civil matter. Islamic State is our enemy. These people are technically unlawful enemy combatants, not mere criminals for your civil courts. They are supposed to be tried by military tribunal, not by some liberal court so that they walk free and live off welfare.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 am
Hastur wrote:
There aren't any laws against going abroad and fighting wars. You can only be prosecuted for acts you can be proven to have committed. We had some
Swedish ISIS fighters sentenced after they were found with movies on their phones showing them committing war crimes. I don't think anyone will make that mistake again. I believe some have been sentenced on witness given by refugees. Not sure about ISIS here but it happened after the civil war in Yugoslavia and the genocide in Rwanda. Perpetrators mixing in with refugees.
We are not at war with ISIS so I don't know how they could be enemy combatants. The funding of terrorist organizations is illegal so that is a path. I want to indict the minister you brought up for that since funds she arranged for Muslim organizations has been used to fund ISIS fighters going to Syria.
It's a tricky subject.
What about the Swedish Kurds and others going down there to fight against ISIS, Turkey, and Assad at the same time. Should that be allowed?
It's not a civil matter. Islamic State is our enemy. These people are technically unlawful enemy combatants, not mere criminals for your civil courts. They are supposed to be tried by military tribunal, not by some liberal court so that they walk free and live off welfare.
When was the last time that the United States declared war?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:50 am
Hastur wrote:
It's a tricky subject.
Add that grain of sand to the infinite beach of shit you don't understand.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Just a question. I’m curious if you can tell me.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:47 am

Hastur wrote:
There aren't any laws against going abroad and fighting wars
Then your laws suck.
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Because Congress are fucking pussies and the last constitutional convention was a fucking fraud.

Which has fuck all to do with the fact that these people are unlawful enemy combatants. Indeed, what civil law even fucking applied here? They belong in military tribunals, not criminal court, and they sure as shit should not be "integrated" and living off a fucking pension.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

A declaration of war has nothing to do with whether or not a state of war exists. It's a procedural step that was relevant before the CIC had a preexisting authorization of force that negates the need for a war declaration after the fact.

You'd think your dumb ass would stop thinking you have any business talking military matters after all the times it's been shown that you don't know a fucking thing about any of it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

A declaration of war has nothing to do with whether or not a state of war exists. It's a procedural step that was relevant before the CIC had a preexisting authorization of force that negates the need for a war declaration after the fact.

You'd think your dumb ass would stop thinking you have any business talking military matters after all the times it's been shown that you don't know a fucking thing about any of it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:15 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

So then we’ve just dropped that portion of the Constitution for good?

Does the CIC having authorization to use force mean that any target of force is considered a war target?

If so, then are we not at war with the entire globe, depending on the whims of the CIC?

Is there any reason to apply civilian law to anything?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace