Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:07 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:04 am
Are there any Germans on the MHF? In Sweden, we have put plenty of people like that in jail. Just last month someone was convicted of Genocide. A Rwandan who had moved to Sweden. Worked as a bus driver. Theodore Tabaro.

Swedish minister says returning ISIS fighters should be integrated

Bullet in the face.

I cannot write that in less words.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:07 am
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:04 am
Are there any Germans on the MHF? In Sweden, we have put plenty of people like that in jail. Just last month someone was convicted of Genocide. A Rwandan who had moved to Sweden. Worked as a bus driver. Theodore Tabaro.

Swedish minister says returning ISIS fighters should be integrated

Bullet in the face.

I cannot write that in less words.
She is a typical example of everything that is wrong here. I can't even begin... She is a quisling working for the Muslim Brotherhood embedded in the Swedish government. She's originally from entertainment. Used to host the Swedish Disney club children's TV show.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 am

I just don't understand what happened to our people.

How did we become so morally weak and feckless?

Anybody who went there to fight for the Islamic State has no place in our society. They are our enemies. Not people to be re-integrated. I don't care who this is. I don't care if this is some cute young woman who is putting on the crying act and playing victim.

Look at this:
Most returned European fighters never see the inside of a courtroom for one frightening reason: nobody really knows what they did abroad. Some jihadis are obsessively discreet, even halting communication with their parents. Others, like Delefortrie, broadcast their exploits online, but that may not always provide enough evidence for a courtroom. Anja Dalgaard-Nielsen, a former executive director of the Danish Security and Intelligence Service and the current director of the Institute for Strategy at the Royal Danish Defence College, told me the bar for what qualifies as “intelligence” is, “for good reason, lower than the bar you have to pass when you prosecute in a court of law.” “Is it sufficient” evidence for a courtroom, Dalgaard-Nielsen asked, “that someone is posting on social media, in camo fatigues and with weapons, claiming that he joined a terrorist group?”

Dalgaard-Nielsen posited that this was not sufficient, particularly since the stakes for Denmark’s first case against an alleged jihadi returning from Syria will be very high. A successful prosecution could deter others from leaving for ISIS territory, while a failed prosecution could give would-be fighters a sense of impunity. “That’s the kind of calculation you have to make,” she said. “How likely you are to succeed, and what kind of signals would that send if you fail.” In June, Denmark appointed a new Minister of Justice, Søren Pind. He promptly announced the creation of a new task force to “optimize the possibilities of prosecuting” returned fighters, calling the current pattern “offensive.” No doubt many Syrian and Iraqi civilians would agree.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... s-fighters

They are treating this like a civil crime.

These people are enemy combatants. Hello??

Europeans produced men like Jan Sobieksi once.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:56 am

Hastur made me think of something -

How much has our own government been quietly infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood?

That would help to explain the current trend of Durka Durks being nominated for Office.....with approval of the Feds.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 am

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 am
And other heroes back to Caesar and even further to Leonidas and Odysseus even.

But the carnage of the wars of the 20th Century killed most of the heroic and masculine genes.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:03 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 am

Some conservatives have framed the tragedy as a cautionary tale about not just the perils of travel but also naivete in general.

Some liberals, for their part, view Austin and Geoghegan as simply unfortunate. Experts on the region ​​told The Washington Post: "Central Asia generally is fairly safe."
:think:

It's easy to laugh at this - but I actually feel bad - they were good people - misguided...but still good....and it turns out - very wrong....
Last edited by Zlaxer on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:10 am

There aren't any laws against going abroad and fighting wars. You can only be prosecuted for acts you can be proven to have committed. We had some
Swedish ISIS fighters sentenced after they were found with movies on their phones showing them committing war crimes. I don't think anyone will make that mistake again. I believe some have been sentenced on witness given by refugees. Not sure about ISIS here but it happened after the civil war in Yugoslavia and the genocide in Rwanda. Perpetrators mixing in with refugees.
We are not at war with ISIS so I don't know how they could be enemy combatants. The funding of terrorist organizations is illegal so that is a path. I want to indict the minister you brought up for that since funds she arranged for Muslim organizations has been used to fund ISIS fighters going to Syria.
It's a tricky subject.
What about the Swedish Kurds and others going down there to fight against ISIS, Turkey, and Assad at the same time. Should that be allowed?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:18 am

California wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:02 am
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 am
And other heroes back to Caesar and even further to Leonidas and Odysseus even.

But the carnage of the wars of the 20th Century killed most of the heroic and masculine genes.
Here's another one I bet you all will enjoy on that topic: https://www.amazon.com/Birth-Modern-Wor ... 1455158127

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 am

What those two Marxists did to themselves is what Marxists everywhere are trying to do to our civilization.